VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is NOT the reason why JM is being sought and not this WG. Wouldn't make a bit of difference if JM came forward. He'd be in as much trouble or more even if he were innocent, and it has nothing to do with color either. You had better believe that LE tracked WG's movements after he was seen on the film and wanted to know what he did afterwards That he is not the last to be with Hannah was also helpful.

JM has the problem that both he and Hannah disappeared off tape after they left at Tempo. So he's the one left holding the proverbial bag and LE can't follow what he did thereafter That's where the problem is. Plus they somehow found out he had a car in the area. So unless JM has an alibi, can prove he left Hannah and the area alone shortly after being with her at Tempo, he has a serious problem. Has nothing to do with cooperation on the part of WG. If WG disappeared into thin air, had a car at the place, LE would be checking him out too. The fact is probably that he left the area and Hannah was then with JM.

The attorney probably told JM that the best thing he could do was not to say anything to LE and lie low.

Uh, did you read the last thing I wrote? And yeah, a DEFENSE attorney is going to say that the best thing he can do to NOT incriminate himself is to lie low. Just because an attorney is advising his client on what's best to avoid actually getting convicted to a crime is pretty much irrelevant in my book as to what the right thing is to do ethically and what would have been the right thing to do to help find this girl.

Are they still out searching today? Or have any big searches planned again? At what point do they scale back a search over there? We had a little boy go missing here in Aus the day before Hannah and they scaled back his search yesterday.

They were out searching Jefferson park avenue today :D

Wow, I missed almost two whole threads just by getting a good night's sleep and going to the dentist this morning :) You guys are working hard in here.

I checked the media thread and didn't see any new updates, so I'm guessing things are about the same?

I had a lot of hope that Hannah would be found quickly (deceased, I fear) when she first disappeared. Now I am worried. Last night I looked at Charlottesville zoomed out a bit on the map... I didn't realize how much rural area is around the town.

what is this about gloves ? he is an orderly right ? so his job would require gloves..

I am fairly certain the gloves would have been LE's. If it was JLM's they would have been removed in a paper bag as evidence.

blefuscu asks:
"So why shouldn't he speak to LE and clear his name if he's got nothing to hide?"

Because "anything you say can and will be used AGAINST you in a court of law" — innocent or not. There is no guarantee or expectation that speaking to police will resolve your situation.

One of the tweets said the gloves belong to LE....

The mods have requested that discussion of MH be done on her thread.....

Melissa Hipolit tweeted

Just spotted what appeared to be some FBI agents or undercover detectives in the Starbucks parking lot in CVille. @CBS6 #HannahGraham

They aren't very good undercover cops if she's spotted them are they? Lol

:thinking: Right? I was thinking the same thing. And if they are undercover... way to blow their cover, CBS!

Melissa Hipolit tweeted

Just spotted what appeared to be some FBI agents or undercover detectives in the Starbucks parking lot in CVille. @CBS6 #HannahGraham

They aren't very good undercover cops if she's spotted them are they? Lol
:laughcry:

<modsnip>

<modsnip>

The reaons JM is a POI is very simple. He's the last one that can be traced to Hannah Graham. And LE can't track either of them from that point.

Wow, I missed almost two whole threads just by getting a good night's sleep and going to the dentist this morning :) You guys are working hard in here.

I checked the media thread and didn't see any new updates, so I'm guessing things are about the same?

I had a lot of hope that Hannah would be found quickly (deceased, I fear) when she first disappeared. Now I am worried. Last night I looked at Charlottesville zoomed out a bit on the map... I didn't realize how much rural area is around the town.

New:

Forensics will be in tomorrow.

LE revisted JM's apartment and took some evidence.

LE released a "Wanted" poster for JM for Reckless driving, and wanting to talk to him in regards to this case.

There's been way too much speculation about race on this one. People are saying, oh, just cause JM is black, he's the suspect?! The difference is that WG came forward about what he saw, has been cooperative and even approached police about seeing her before he was ever identified in video as following her. He did everything he could to try to help. JM has done the opposite. It's the behavior that makes you a suspect and not your race. THOSE are the differences between the two guys (oh and the fact that JM was seen with her well after WG left the scene).

Nice try but I didn't say anything about race. My post wasn't political.

Uh, did you read the last thing I wrote? And yeah, a DEFENSE attorney is going to say that the best thing he can do to NOT incriminate himself is to lie low. Just because an attorney is advising his client on what's best to avoid actually getting convicted to a crime is pretty much irrelevant in my book as to what the right thing is to do ethically and what would have been the right thing to do to help find this girl.
This particular issue has been discussed here ad nauseam, IMO. The "right" thing to do depends on your perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo