VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it did lead to JM, yes. It caused LE to go back take a second look at everything. They were initially dismissing LM as a shadow, remember. But once WG said, hey I saw her with another dude....even if he thought the guy was orange...it make LE get back to the drawing board and take another look at all the videos. So, yes...but WG going to LE, it did lead to JM, in my opinion.

I could swear Longo gave credit for that to tipsters in a PC...

White Guy behaved like an innocent person would behave in order to clear themselves. :gathering:

Dread Mathews is behaving like a criminal would behave when the screws are being tightened down on him. :gasp:

If he had a lawyer, and was innocent, then he would have nothing to fear by at least discussing things with them.

I think it did lead to JM, yes. It caused LE to go back take a second look at everything. They were initially dismissing LM as a shadow, remember. But once WG said, hey I saw her with another dude....even if he thought the guy was orange...it make LE get back to the drawing board and take another look at all the videos. So, yes...but WG going to LE, it did lead to JM, in my opinion.

BBM

It certainly did.

IMO

I wonder if LE has dash cam video of the reckless driving incident?
If so, maybe they should release it to jog some memories from citizens perhaps leading to where he traveled.
I can hardly believe he is missing, I am not sure I am even totally buying it. Could this be a LE tactic?

I am from Charlottesville and grew up right down the road from the last sightings of Hannah. I truly wish everyone on this Board would take a giant step back and breathe. This is a heartbreaking situation but heightened drama will not solve this mystery at all. And, right now, it is a mystery. If you are not from the area, please understand we are surrounded by mountains and lots of winding roads that lead to everywhere and nowhere, it is hard to describe. Right now, she is still missing. As to JLM, please don't assume anything considering the race relations that do exist in my hometown. They are real and subtle yet very serious. The University of Virginia has a lot of power over the town itself. It is a very privileged University and there is a difference between being a member of the University community and being a "townie". This Forum clearly is full of caring individuals. I would love to see the speculation completely stop if you are literally not from the area because it is impossible to describe the town and the surrounding Counties without a guided tour. Speculation can "throw off the scent". And create more problems, sadly. I want to know where Hannah is right now. I want to know where she is. I want this solved. There are too many girls missing from this area in such a short period of time. Some cases solved and some not. Where she was walking is truly not an area one would walk back and forth late at night considering what she was wearing (it is probably getting chilly there) and the distance. Also, the timing of the videos on the time-stamp to me is interesting because she would literally have to be a sprinter to get from McGrady's to the Downtown Mall area in that time not knowing the town as I know it. If JLM has nothing to do with it, he has every right to be frightened. If he has something to do with it, he has every right to be frightened. I am so sorry my little town has to deal with this yet again. Charlottesville and the surrounding counties do have a lot very weird individuals around them. It is a very bizarre place. It looks so pretty on the surface but really has a nasty underbelly. My heart goes out to everyone on this Board and all directly affected by this mystery. Let's all just work together to bring Hannah home.

First of all let me say welcome from someone right up the road from ya. I'm in Harrisonburg, born and raised all my life except for about a decade spent in the military. I've been to C'ville more times than I can count, so I have a pretty good knowledge of the lay of the land down there. As for UVA controlling your town, I feel ya it's the same here with JMU, heck they own over half the land within the city limits. Though i don't believe speculation on a message board is going to have much effect on this case one way or the other, i understand it hits close to home for you, but speculation and discussion on crimes or missing persons is kinda the whole point of Webslueths. Anyways welcome and hopefully you'll be able to bring some more insight as you live right there.

Again, the Daily Fail has a history of fabricating things, and sources. That is why a lot of places ban them. Which is why a lot of people have said to take them with a grain of salt. Just because she was quoted, doesn't mean she was the actual source, IMO (based on what I know about them).

So are you saying that it wasn't his grandmother speaking to them? I know all about the Daily Mail, I do live in the UK. I wouldn't use their newspaper to line my cat's litter tray. But his identity was more or less confirmed by a woman claiming to be grandma. (Unless it was the big, bad wolf in grandma's clothes)

She still willingly talked to them. She basically outed him to the world.

To be clear, she talked to someone in Charlottesville. Who proceeded to provide that info to DM. (I still believe he was paid for it, JMO)
I think it's entirely possible she was approached after that person had found JLM's name from his own snooping about. I seem to remember people posting what appeared to be mom or grandma's address; if someone far away online can find that, it would be much easier for a local to figure him out.

The public was saying that way before WG.

Okay, I realize this is really off the wall. But what if WG wasn't following HG at all? What if they had a tail on JM already for some reason?

Well the problem with that theory is if they did have a tail on him already and it was WG that means they obviously thought he needed a tail for a reason so why let him go off with a young girl and not continue to follow?

Again, the Daily Fail has a history of fabricating things, and sources. That is why a lot of places ban them. Which is why a lot of people have said to take them with a grain of salt. Just because she was quoted, doesn't mean she was the actual source, IMO (based on what I know about them).

IMO, the story was not fabricated out of whole cloth. I think she spoke with them. MOO.

So are you saying that it wasn't his grandmother speaking to them? I know all about the Daily Mail, I do live in the UK. I wouldn't use their newspaper to line my cat's litter tray. But his identity was more or less confirmed by a woman claiming to be grandma. (Unless it was the big, bad wolf in grandma's clothes)

I'm saying I don't trust them, I don't use them when forming my opinions at all. Again, just because they said it was her, doesn't really mean it was, IMO. You can go ahead and trust whoever you want.

White Guy behaved like an innocent person would behave in order to clear themselves. :gathering:

Dread Mathews is behaving like a criminal would behave when the screws are being tightened down on him. :gasp:

If he had a lawyer, and was innocent, then he would have nothing to fear by at least discussing things with them.

Exactly. If he was telling his lawyer he was innocent the lawyer would tell him "then lets both go talk to LE and clear this matter up so they will get off your *advertiser censored*."

Numerous people come into speak with LE with an attorney by their side but he cant or won't even do that.

He is going to hide out for as long as he can. He knows the shoe is going to drop and soon.

IMO

I walked that street countless times. FAST it takes a half an hour from McGrady's to the Downtown Mall - that means RUNNING....not jogging, stopping, talking on phone - running fast. If you are lost, lordy, you don't run to the Downtown Mall from the gas station where we saw her running. The Downtown Mall is way, way down a hill after the gas station and then up another a hill. In fact, it is not obvious that one is reaching the Downtown Mall when you get to the bottom of Preston as there is a County building and other Office buildings all around. And it is dark, very dark between the gas station and the Downtown Mall. I don't have a list of the time stamps in front of me to break it down. Perhaps I will try to do that for everyone tonight. That will be some work. But I know almost every corner of Preston Ave. She ran past Bodo's, Reid's and the County Building (which was a former High School - Lane). It is not really "lots of open businesses" all the way down to the where she ended up Downtown.

Exactly. If he was telling his lawyer he was innocent the lawyer would tell him "then lets both go talk to LE and clear this matter up so they will get off your *advertiser censored*."

Numerous people come into speak with LE with an attorney by their side but he cant or want even do that.

He is going to hide out for as long as he can. He knows the shoe is going to drop and soon.

IMO

If he had a retained lawyer, sure.

then I doubt HG would be missing now if they were already tailing him.

Yeah, that's true. Unless he lost the tail somehow.

It was just a random thought that occurred to me, since it seems like most everything related to that video is starting to look like a smokescreen.

What really P O's me in this case is all of the fake or seems fake info that LE has put out there

Shaved head goateed guy

No one walking with her
Etc etc etc

Personally I think silence is better than spreading rumor

le says the shaved head goatee guy is the guy wg saw with Hannah.

Hannah then was in tempo with JM. JM has told police he parted ways with hg.

perhaps the shaved head goateed guy abducted hannah after she left tempo.
has he been identified? or interviewed by police?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip