VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a lack of professionalism. And it's incompetence.

Agreed. Then again, anyone who'd attempt to steal his identity at this point would be insane.

Based on my own personal experience I do not agree that all LE are just heros and saints and we should never question or critique what they do. I actually think that is a bit of a scary belief to have.

Ok, I read this as WG is MATTHEW and thought wow, we were so off on those videos ... need more coffee!

I don't think it's you needing more coffee...

That was NOT a well worded tweet.

It reads that way very easily given the missing words and awkward phrasing anyway.

I read it three times because it read the same way to me and I couldn't figure out how that could possibly be based on the video and wondered if there was some other strange video out I'd not seen that could possibly "fit."

And strangely, I think the "Continued" bit almost makes it worse because it almost sounds like they're two entirely different interactions.

That really awkward one, though, is going to be a nightmare when it starts getting retweeted or quoted! :crazy:

And really, hashtagging Hannah and Matthew is ridiculous. Their names are so common, especially since Matthew is such a darn common FIRST name. #FindHannah or #JLMatthew or something at least a little less generic would be far more beneficial!

Far fetched theory, bare with me..

LJM goes to DMV for new license and goes to police dept late Sat after all the reporters leave (per Longo)..What if he did actually speak to police about what he knows (maybe it is bigger than him) and they have him somewhere under their protection and the reckless driving and warrant are a ruse to make the others think they are still safe. Maybe after speaking to police, they knew what they missed in the house and went back yesterday to get it..

Not denying LJM guilt of leaving with HG, but maybe he has been working with them the whole time to catch someone else?

some stick with familiar places
there are 5 miles of tunnels, I'm not sure over what area, there are manholes

but I'm really beginning to believe longo is sending a message with the

"tunnel vision", "vanished off the face of the earth" and the toy rabbit

That's intriguing, but I think you are reading symbolism into what he was saying. The tunnels would be easy for LE to search because they are self-contained.

hmm what if JM passed her off alive to persons unknown and longo is letting jm know, LE knows HG was in the tunnels that night

or it's used to trigger distress , trigger memories of what happened in the tunnels,

idk, jmo

Nice sleuthing!

This reminds me of Mickey Shunik case!

I agree must listen!

Far fetched theory, bare with me..

LJM goes to DMV for new license and goes to police dept late Sat after all the reporters leave (per Longo)..What if he did actually speak to police about what he knows (maybe it is bigger than him) and they have him somewhere under their protection and the reckless driving and warrant are a ruse to make the others think they are still safe. Maybe after speaking to police, they knew what they missed in the house and went back yesterday to get it..

Not denying LJM guilt of leaving with HG, but maybe he has been working with them the whole time to catch someone else?

That would make Longo worthy of an Academy Award for his extraordinarily passionate statements and press conferences.

re: the steam tunnels

I don't know what post originally prompted the discussion so forgive me if I'm a little unclear as to why these are being mentioned now.

I've been in the steam tunnels. It's not easy to get in them and the network of tunnels is mostly on grounds as far as I know. So for him OR for Hannah to be in there, they would have needed to enter from some location on grounds which, IMO, is highly unlikely as a lot of people are still out at 2-3am as everyone's stumbling home drunk at that time. Someone surely would have seen them.

I'm not sure if people are suggesting that HE be down there or if they think he's stashed the body down there but either way I think it's a little implausible. He'd surely have been seen lugging a body around the grounds in an attempt to find an entrance that he could get in. And, honestly, I'm not even sure HE would fit through one of the manhole entrances. The doorway entrances are typically accessible inside certain university buildings which would either be locked at night or only accessible via a key card.

I entered through an actual door when I went in them and it was one that normally is kept locked but the door was broken at the time. Once inside, there are many places where you have to maneuver over pipes and up ladders. I can't really envision either of them being in there.

New here, so hope this hasn't been covered already. I've seen it posted where JM was an operating room tech. IF this was the position he held (I've also seen patient transport posted as his position) then he would be responsible for clean up which would entail getting rid of "body parts" after surgeries, births, etc. Where do they take those body parts? I don't know if hospitals have "special dumpsters" for these parts or how they dispose of them. But, if he had access to these then I hope they have searched there. What a perfect place to hide a body...... Hope this isn't too morbid... Sorry, maybe WAY out of the box!!!

Body tissue is sent to Pathology for study. Once those tissues are done with, they can be stored in the Lab or incinerated. On occasion patients may ask for items to be returned so they can be buried or treated according to their religious dictates.

Jmo this is a one-person crime. Just JM or possibly someone else.

Also jmo...I would not be surprised to see that on tapes from any populated, trendy area in the country, a young woman alone attracting the attention of various "pervs" or just men in general, intoxicated or otherwise, and some might even have followed her for a while, hoping for an encounter. Or hope to rescue her if in distress, lol. I do not think JM or whoever the perp is was in a "ring" or had a partner or gang or anything like that. Seems like he spotted Hannah and took his chances. He may have been as surprised as many here that she accepted his (supposed) offer to go to Tempo. He may have read more into it than Hannah expected and lost his temper and things went from friendly to lethal very quickly.

The two texts connect to make one sentence as twitter only allows so many characters per tweet...
It claims WG was identified as police officer...

Can someone translate the tweet in full for me? It makes absolutely no sense as written. Thanks!

Is this new, or had it been posted prior? (Sorry if repost)

http://wvtf.org/post/charlottesville-journalist-sheds-light-jesse-matthew

It's audio - road rage incident, where Jesse Matthew got out of his car, confronted another driver, slapped his phone to the ground, and hit him in the face. He immediately became contrite and drove man to hospital.

Wow....
This is extremely relevant if accurate...
It shows a tendency on Jesse' part to exhibit tremendous anger and rage to the point of assault...anger management problems combined with someone his size is scary and potentially lethal...
In this audio clip it is also relayed that he told the man he assaulted that he had pent up anger over being "stiffed" by previous passengers in his cab and his anger basically boiled over...
Charges were brought but the victim dropped them after he made sure he got paid for medical bills...
A tendency to boil over when rejected/ stiffed...this could apply to being rejected by females as well...
I think this definitely provides prior pattern behaviour and don't doubt that there are similar incidents that have happened in the past...
Scary....
Too bad the charges hadn't been followed through and a conviction for this shown on his criminal record....

Can someone translate the tweet in full for me? It makes absolutely no sense as written. Thanks!

Can you give a link to the tweets - I am just catching up and must have missed that post.

I hope they bring dogs to storage lockers....especially since he has moved and taken all of his stuff.

Can anyone confirm the apartment number for JM?

It appears 3 out of 4 apartments might be empty. One is on Craigslist for rent, other two for sale.

I wonder if he had access empty apartments, abandoned homes, other bathrooms where he might wash up and change clothes.....just thoughts...

I just noticed in Hannah's picture that she is wearing a gold bracelet ... everytime I look at that picture I feel sad that no one knows where she is. Her parents deserve answers.

Wow....
This is extremely relevant if accurate...
It shows a tendency on Jesse' part to exhibit tremendous anger and rage to the point of assault...anger management problems combined with someone his size is scary and potentially lethal...
In this audio clip it is also relayed that he told the man he assaulted that he had pent up anger over being "stiffed" by previous passengers in his cab and his anger basically boiled over...
Charges were brought but the victim dropped them after he made sure he got paid for medical bills...
A tendency to boil over when rejected/ stiffed...this could apply to being rejected by females as well...
I think this definitely provides prior pattern behaviour and don't doubt that there are similar incidents that have happened in the past...
Scary....
Too bad the charges hadn't been followed through and a conviction for this shown on his criminal record....

I dunno... I've felt road rage before and it's really powerful. I mean, all I did was get out of my car and scream that the guy needed to switch to decaf, but if I had had just a tiny bit less control and/or I was a man who felt able to defend myself in a physical fight, who knows what I would have done. I think even normal people can be pushed to be really angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member