VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In any case I think a person would avoid an location close to his work. He would get away to a remote area where he wouldn't be seen exiting. Just instinctively he'd go further way with his prey.

some stick with familiar places
there are 5 miles of tunnels, I'm not sure over what area, there are manholes

but I'm really beginning to believe longo is sending a message with the

"tunnel vision", "vanished off the face of the earth" and the toy rabbit

Laura French @lfrenchnews · 3m
Police:White man seen following Hannah who gave police description of black man with closely shaved head and arm around her was #Matthew

Laura French @lfrenchnews · 3m
CONT: Police: There was not another individual with #Hannah that witness saw. Description of hair was inaccurate.
Ok, I read this as WG is MATTHEW and thought wow, we were so off on those videos ... need more coffee!

Searches have to be done in the immediate area surrounding where she was last seen, just to try to clear those areas and make sure she did not end up somewhere she could have gone on foot, as best they can. Same with Christina Mooris in TX, where it is pretty obvious she was taken away in a car-yet TES went in and searched locally for a few days.

Unless Hannah stumbled and never got up, or a perp on foot assaulted her, she is not likely to be anywhere close to the mall, Imo. That is what makes these cases sometimes almost impossible-which way did perp go with victim? How to decide where to use man hours? And in most cases of this type, the victim is seldom found by these organized searches. Still...they have to do them. It is insanely frustrating knowing that someone knows where she is, but really, expecting or counting on the suspect to help you out is not realistic, Imo. If a killer/predator is involved, he is not interested in the pain of Hannah's family.

JM's phone pings may be of use, if he is the perp and the crime was unplanned...he may not have disabled his phone. He does seem to be lacking in some basic life knowledge, Imo, displayed by the way he approached LE with an attorney list.

Jmo

It is possible that there are other tapes showing that Hannah left the mall area, but I don't think so given the dog report and the interest in JM's car. Last sighting and scent was at the Mall and nothing on cameras around it afterwards which almost certainly means she got into a vehicle. DOn't know about what info LE could get from her phone records and JM's, for that matter after that point. Don't know what technology can offer on that.

Also,community wants to help demands to help. Gotta get them involved somehow. And it's not just the missing person they are seeking but any piece of evidence that might shed light on what happened, I don't know the track record of these searches. The ones I've personally read about have been frutiless. Can' t believe Kaylee Anthony was found a mile from the Anthony residence just thrown there. Unfortunately too typical. .

Steam tunnels are pretty warm. For the most part they are right under occupied buildings/sidewalks. In that environment the odor from a decomposing body would most likely be noticeable by now.

...also they could have been looking for other witnesses to come forward to either corroborate or correct the given description....

A lot of what actually happened will likely come out later. I think the car was on the LE agenda as a prize not just because of Hannah's disappearance. I don't think Hannah was the focus when they went to the apt with the search warrent. SOmething about the car really had LE hot.

Why isn't it occurring to you that the car, the something in the car, has everything to do with Hannah?

In any case I think a person would avoid an location close to his work. He would get away to a remote area where he wouldn't be seen exiting. Just instinctively he'd go further way with his prey.

just another thought I had about this

what if the person they are sending a message to is not local

or HG was brought through the tunnel and was passed off to someone else at a different exit, hence no footage because she was underground

That's so interesting to think that a message was being sent. Now, here's my question, are serial killers, sociopaths intelligent enough to "get" the message? I always wondered about that. For the most part if you read about a sociopath, someone capable of harming another person, they really don't care much about how other people feel, in fact I think they find pleasure in other people's pain correct? So trying to pull at someone's heartstrings doesn't seem to make sense to me, if they don't have a heart. Does anyone think there may be several people involved here? In the case of another missing person they feel several people were involved.

In order for him to be able to catch up to HG, wouldn't JM have had to walk past WG? For me it does not quite add up. My speculation was that the "inaccurate" description was just a LE tactic to not alarm JM while they gathered info. Same, in my opinion, applies for referring to JM as a "shadow" in the glass as he and HG were seen walking in the security camera footage.
There is a intersection that comes up right after the first video. They could have all bunched up waiting for a car to pass through.

Quote Originally Posted by Perplexed 123 View Post

Steam tunnels are pretty warm. For the most part they are right under occupied buildings/sidewalks. In that environment the odor from a decomposing body would most likely be noticeable by now.

here is a link showing some of the tunnels (map) http://ncappa.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/EU-Session-2-UVA-Dewberry-Utility-Tunnel-MPs1.pdf

What are they gonna get out of the dirt?
That dirt is likely teeming with clues! Soil samples can easily be analyzed to produce a kind of history of where the vehicle has been. Right now, that dirt is speaking volumes more than JM.

Did I read somewhere that the search had been moved to the area of Jefferson Park????

It is possible that there are other tapes showing that Hannah left the mall area, but I don't think so given the dog report and the interest in JM's car. Last sighting and scent was at the Mall and nothing on cameras around it afterwards which almost certainly means she got into a vehicle. DOn't know about what info LE could get from her phone records and JM's, for that matter after that point. Don't know what technology can offer on that.

Also,community wants to help demands to help. Gotta get them involved somehow. And it's not just the missing person they are seeking but any piece of evidence that might shed light on what happened, I don't know the track record of these searches. The ones I've personally read about have been frutiless. Can' t believe Kaylee Anthony was found a mile from the Anthony residence just thrown there. Unfortunately too typical. .
Re: BBM Fruitless in what way? Elimination of areas of interest is VERY valuable information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aebuser