UT - Parenting influencer, Ruby Franke, and blogger/podcast partner Jodi Hildebrandt, arrested for Child Abuse, Aug 2023 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He told the handful of lawmakers on the Legislature's Child Welfare Legislative Oversight Panel he had been manipulated and misled by his wife and Hildebrandt and that he "was selfish, narcissistic, enabling to my children, lustful, and a significant danger to my family."

rsbbm

This toxic, unhealthy obsession with sex is the root of a lot of their destructive behavior, including with Vallow Daybell. moo

When the daughter was more concerned about her own siblings than the father it sums up what a awful father he is.

Let’s not forget the years of 8Passengers where he enabled her to emotionally neglect and abuse the kids for views and money.

Moo

Do you know what the $ amount was? I realize it is subjective from blog to blog but I’m curious what they were selling their souls for.

Do you know what the $ amount was? I realize it is subjective from blog to blog but I’m curious what they were selling their souls for.
Fifteen minutes of fame.

But this Mirror article has some numbers, if you trust the Mirror.

He also left the children home alone for days when he went on vacation with his wife. Their poor daughter was caught home alone with her 5 siblings right when covid hit and the stores had NOTHING to buy. She was just a kid, still in high school too.

SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4) — Ruby Franke and Jodi Hildebrandt — the YouTube vlogger and therapist who pleaded guilty to aggravated child abuse in December — will have their first parole hearing in December 2026, according to court documents signed Sunday.
[snip]
While the exact date and time of the hearings will be decided later on, parole officials said they will take place in December of 2026.
https://www.abc4.com/news/8-passeng...ing-scheduled-for-2026-heres-what-that-means/

SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4) — Ruby Franke and Jodi Hildebrandt — the YouTube vlogger and therapist who pleaded guilty to aggravated child abuse in December — will have their first parole hearing in December 2026, according to court documents signed Sunday.
[snip]
While the exact date and time of the hearings will be decided later on, parole officials said they will take place in December of 2026.
https://www.abc4.com/news/8-passeng...ing-scheduled-for-2026-heres-what-that-means/
I mean, the later the better.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back