VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's the thing - your friends truly know your character and what you are capable of. Not your neighbors, not strangers on the internet, but friends.

Ahhhh, but the stranger involved in the "road rage" incident also knows his character and what he is really capable of . . . maybe even better than his friends.

This happens in almost every case in the early, most active days...journalism sucks, Imo and I hate that word.

Don't blame it all on the journalists. The LE give out conflicting info. too. It's often the nature of the beast when news is breaking that there are conflicting reports.

I'm afraid to click on it. Seeing as how they've already leaked his social security number, along the fact they have his computer's hard drive, the next leak is bound to be nude photos of JM.

:butthead:

LOLOLOL ^^ My most favorite emoticon ever!

Do "gentle giants" normally place their own mother's safety in such low regard?

As someone posted in an earlier thread, a reckless driving charge can be for driving 11 mph above the speed limit. It doesn't mean he was careening all over the highway.

The media loves to build someone up, and then tear them down.

The public turns on people who are overexposed.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see both of those things happen in this case, re: Longo.

Yes, and not only the media. I hope he is right after the melodramatic way he has discussed this case.

How do you know that? That's certainly not the case here. We've talked quite a bit about him. And unless you are personally involved in the investigation you have no idea what LE is doing behind closed doors, respectfully.

In all fairness this thread moves at a speed of 5 pages per minute - it's hard to keep up with when you're at work, and catching up on 80+ pages by the time you get a moment is a daunting task ;) LOL

I think they should focus on JM but not ONLY JM considering they don't seem to have that much on him. He was the last person seen with HG but WG was the 2nd last person seen following her. That's reason enough.

Yes. IF it turns out that Hannah actually did go her own way and did not get in the car..............was WG still lurking about the mall? I trust that LE has good reason to suspect that HG did get in the vehicle.....but what is the alternative? JMO

Who says he's beig judged to be another Scott peterson? You sstated friends are in a position to know your character more than anyone else. I just pointed out how that's not always true. Scott Peterson, Denis Rader, Ted Bundy, Justin Ross Harris, etc. A few examples among countless people whose friends had no idea who they really were.

We've seen too many times how friends do not really know you.. If they did we wouldn't have so many missing persons and serial killers out there.. It's common for friends to think your nice otherwise they probably wouldn't be your friend. Just saying

I agree.

Here is the link to the bouncer story: http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...2b1a46-428c-11e4-9a15-137aa0153527_story.html

"Cecilia Rodi, owner of Rapture restaurant and bar, said that a bouncer working the doors that night saw Graham walking down the mall. Rodi said that the bouncer later saw Graham speaking with a large man; Matthew is 6-foot-2 and weighs 270 pounds."

I am now really wondering if WG was the bouncer, which would give him an airtight alibi if he went right back to work. Maybe he was texting someone in the restaurant that he needed to follow this girl?

Law enforcement is going with the guy they know was the last person "witnessed" to be with Hannah. If that changes so does the course of the investigation,imo.

Do you have info about this someplace? I'd be curious to hear about this if there is valid info around. I haven't seen any.

Many times it's not discovered until the brain of deceased is sent to a specialized lab. Or an NFL player who's aware of the problem among football players will get himself checked out.

I respectfully disagree they believe he is guilty as he has yet to be named a suspect, just a person of interest. And IMO there is a difference. I think they want so badly for it to be him to solve the case and bring her home.

With due respect, in the Christopher Lee case (Erin Corwin), he was never named as a suspect until he was charged with murder. They even let him leave the state. I don't think that being named a suspect equates to charges and being named just a POI means that they won't be a suspect ... I think it is a chess game that police play.

What I am saying is there is no tried and true rule it could go either way. I think that his evasion from the police speaks volumes. While he may not have anything to do with Hannah's disappearance, he is guilty as mud about something... that, I am sure of. Why else would he run away even when there are warrants out for his arrest.You can bet it is not just traffic violations.

Ahhhh, but the stranger involved in the "road rage" incident also knows his character and what he is really capable of . . . maybe even better than his friends.

Wait - what? Who JM or the guy I personally know and mentioned earlier??

I am so impatient. Want the forensics. So hope they find Hannah soon. Praying for her family to get some closure.

Now I remember why I don't have twitter!!! 140 characters....imagine that! Those that have seen my posts see what I mean. :laughing:

LOL

You can do longer ('extended') tweets too (a hyperlink appears in your tweet to take people to the longer version). The main tweets are more like headlines or captions, though.

I don't use Twitter much, however.

I agree.

Here is the link to the bouncer story: http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...2b1a46-428c-11e4-9a15-137aa0153527_story.html

"Cecilia Rodi, owner of Rapture restaurant and bar, said that a bouncer working the doors that night saw Graham walking down the mall. Rodi said that the bouncer later saw Graham speaking with a large man; Matthew is 6-foot-2 and weighs 270 pounds."

I am now really wondering if WG was the bouncer, which would give him an airtight alibi if he went right back to work. Maybe he was texting someone in the restaurant that he needed to follow this girl?

We talked about "WG" being the bouncer. He would be pretty far from his job to be on that video...following HG.

I believe LE has made it clear that JM has not given them any information about JM's time with HG. JM merely parting ways with her is second-hand (maybe third?) information and the issue is that JM has not shared information directly with police. In an investigation of a missing person, the last person to be identified as being with that person should share information with LE. Even if it's "we had a drink and then we parted ways".

I think a lot of what has people frustrated is that this is not what JM did.

But that last part is what we don't know. Police said they DID talk to him on Friday. But we do not know what he said.

I agree.

Bouncers don't leave their post. They just don't. Rapture is a half a block away and on the other side of the mall from Sal's.

I can't keep up and skip 5 pages at a time....yall are fast! I use this link for all twitters with her name as a hashtag.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/hannahgraham

One thing that may help is changing the number of post per page. You can go to, Settings then click my settings then click general settings go down the page and change the number of post per page, I have mine on 100. Hope that helps.

"Take Dahmer.... He WAS a lovely nice polite gentle guy. He genuinely loved his family and was quite friendly and helpful to his neighbour. But it's just that he had this overwhelming uncontrollable urge to do the other things he did."

And that is what is said about most serial killers.. Not implying JM is one of those just saying I don't think we can put much stock in what friends, etc say about him bc that could mean nothing about who he is behind closed doors..

O/T but Dahmer came from a homelife of hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member