VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you not aware?

FBI has admitted using them in other criminal cases. That came from FBI Director in Congressional testimony. It is a known fact that LE are in possession of drones and also use them. Perhaps a quick Google search before you comment? :)

Drones? lol

I agree. I think they have results, are closer to finding Hannah, & want to have JM securely in police custody before the media & general public are alerted.

JMO MOO - my gut tells me he has done more. Again, just a hunch, a gut feeling, JMO, MOO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the reward is how much now?

The posts about his financial state IMO are classism... because of his car... IMO it's a jump to say he is poor. One truly never knows.

Some people who work in hospitals, maybe even that one, said his job likely pays $8-&10 per hour. Jmo that is about what they pay for his job where I live, I checked.

The posts about his financial state IMO are classism... because of his car... IMO it's a jump to say he is poor. One truly never knows.

Someone back aways did a search for average pay for his job as a patient transporter and avg pay was 25 k.. That's where it came from.. Not his car or classism

re: Hydrogen Peroxide...

Yep. I have a bottle too, as well as a bottle of bleach. Speaking of items that can be misconstrued as being suspicious, I also have a bag containing a number of pairs of rubber gloves. They are left over from when my wife had surgery to correct a deviated septum and needed to apply cotton gauze for a few days. I have large plastic wire ties on a shelf in my workroom. I work in IT and use them for their intended purpose, securing cables, but they are useful for many other things, including garden applications - I just used some to attach some sections of wooden trellis to the railings on my porch.

None of those items are suspicios alone. But if you were the last known person seen with a missing girl and there is evidence that you used those items, say to clean a large spot in your car or trunk...then they might become relevent.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Someone in a previous thread posted the average salary for his profession. It wasn't much so that's why people are under that impression. Don't remember if it was for the right job though, since that's been reported differently a couple of times.

If you've never tried it, hydrogen peroxide is awesome at removing blood.

Next thought, drones are becoming very common.

Look at the pictures of the outside of his car, it hasn't been washed in quite a while. Including the tires. There are flip flops in there rear window. Car has not been cleaned. I am more and more afraid LE is looking in the wrong direction. They have tried and convicted him in the media, but obviously they don't have anything to connect him to HG's disappearance or they would have issued a warrant by now.

Or he has turned himself in. Remember, we didn't hear about him walking into the police station until the next day.

Re phone: or we could refer to information from LE last Friday that they obtained warrants for car, residence & phone ..

Are you not aware?

FBI has admitted using them in other criminal cases. That came from FBI Director in Congressional testimony. It is a known fact that LE are in possession of drones and also use them. Perhaps a quick Google search before you comment? :)

lol they do not have the kind of drone that can follow cars at a high speeds or far distance. they have very small drones that can take aerial pictures and thats all

I mentioned earlier that UVA is pretty much a 30-45 minute drive to 2 national forests. George Washington National Forest and Shenandoah National Park.
Very isolated out that way.

Look at the pictures of the outside of his car, it hasn't been washed in quite a while. Including the tires. There are flip flops in there rear window. Car has not been cleaned. I am more and more afraid LE is looking in the wrong direction. They have tried and convicted him in the media, but obviously they don't have anything to connect him to HG's disappearance or they would have issued a warrant by now.

Yeah, no warrant in connection with Hannah

I do not think dogs would be of much use in JM car or apartment because of Popcorn. JM,Popcorn, and his aunt are probably together somewhere in Virginia trying to figure out how to get legal help for free.

They can ask Lisa Irwin's parents. They were able to hire Joe Tacopina, famous top defense attorney from New York. He charges $750.00 per hour. He has represented Joran Van Der Sloot and Michael Jackson. Yet somehow, this family were able to afford him, have him come all the way out to Missouri, in the absence of charges, on an electrician's salary.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-ba...torney-representing-parents/story?id=14752818

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...=h1rb9b2NNWpMW4Eh3gNaNw&bvm=bv.75775273,d.cGU

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/17/baby-lisa-irwins-parents-joe-tacopina_n_1016594.html

I don't know why some are refusing to believe me when I say that there are dozens of criminal defense attorneys who would love to advise and represent Mr. Matthew free of charge, right now.

I wouldn't laugh just yet. Drones are a viable and utilized search mechanism

the kind of drones you are talking about are not available to civilian law enforcements ,

what people are calling drones are nothing more than radio controlled quad copters

Someone in a previous thread posted the average salary for his profession. It wasn't much so that's why people are under that impression. Don't remember if it was for the right job though, since that's been reported differently a couple of times.

Someone posted a job description / ad from UVA. IIRC the range was roughly $12 to $16 per hour.

I imagine if I did not show up to work for a few days (probably without even calling in), and, oh wait - I MIGHT have abducted and hurt someone...I think my employer would be reconsidering, too. The not showing up, alone, is enough to be let go - someone has to do the job! Of course, I live in a state where you can be let go without any reason or warning at all - I'm not sure about VA.

(Oops - I was responding to something that's a few pages back now - this thread is going by so fast!! LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim