VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN with Mike G and Jean C were reporting that the lab told Jean that they are a DNA lab, and they may not have this ready today. The chief was on saying they were informed of some clothing and went to find that in the new search. Maybe they will link it on the site.

We all have cleaning materials in our house (I hope). Maybe they found bleach stains/etc in his car.

I agree w/ this. I can't imagine they take cleaning products while executing a search warrant unless they have a reason to. I'm trying to remember back to other warrants I remember reading about and can't recall cleaning products on the lists documenting what was taken.

I hope Hannah is found soon.

I wonder if they found hydrogen peroxide. He would know from working in a hospital it is used to remove blood....FAST. Now whether or not it removes it completely I'm not sure of.

That's a common house-hold item. I have it. Haven't used it on blood splatters.

Does that have anything to do with mud found on poi's tires?

Longo, either in the last press conference or in an interview after (Cooper, maybe?), asked rural land owners to look for tire tracks not made by their vehicles.

Julie Carey ‏@JulieCareyNBC 10m
We'd hoped to learn more today about crime lab results in #HannahGraham case but as of now, police do not plan a news conference.

https://twitter.com/JulieCareyNBC

I think they have the results.

I think they know whereabouts to look for Hannah.

When they find her, which they will soon, he will be arrested.

Then there will be the story.

Now my question is if he has done more

I agree w/ this. I can't imagine they take cleaning products while executing a search warrant unless they have a reason to. I'm trying to remember back to other warrants I remember reading about and can't recall cleaning products on the lists documenting what was taken.

I hope Hannah is found soon.
maybe cleaning products had be used to clean inside the car?

Maybe the cleaning supplies could include things like sponges, rags, etc...that may have some potential DNA evidence left on them.

I think they have the results.

I think they know whereabouts to look for Hannah.

When they find her, which they will soon, he will be arrested.

Then there will be the story.

Now my question is if he has done more

I agree. I think they have results, are closer to finding Hannah, & want to have JM securely in police custody before the media & general public are alerted.

JMO MOO - my gut tells me he has done more. Again, just a hunch, a gut feeling, JMO, MOO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HLN with Mike G and Jean C were reporting that the lab told Jean that they are a DNA lab, and they may not have this ready today. The chief was on saying they were informed of some clothing and went to find that in the new search. Maybe they will link it on the site.

If that's a dna lab then can they analyze dirt too? I don't think so

'
Personally, I think he grew up watching Dukes of Hazard.

Do you see any remnants of numbers on that car?

'

LOL, I'm sure as he's hiding out figuring his next move he 's skimming through WS looking for ideas...

If I ever find myself a POI for some odd reason I'm going to be reading WS! If enough people voice their thoughts that I'm innocent I might even be brazen enough to ask for advice!

I wonder when LE confiscated JM's cell phone, if it is indeed the phone itself they have and not the records to it. I would have thought the cell phone would have been with JM and LE has not seen him for a few days. So if they have the cell phone, he either left it at home or someone got it to them.

After all that has been done, LE had better get some usable info against JM from forensics or cell phone records, or they are right back to when they had nothing on him other than being the last one to see Hannah. . They may then have to justify the tactics they used in this investigation, from the wanted poster for the reckless driving to the search warrents themselves.

I wonder when LE confiscated JM's cell phone, if it is indeed the phone itself they have and not the records to it. I would have thought the cell phone would have been with JM and LE has not seen him for a few days. So if they have the cell phone, he either left it at home or someone got it to them.

After all that has been done, LE had better get some usable info against JM from forensics or cell phone records, or they are right back to when they had nothing on him other than being the last one to see Hannah. . They may then have to justify the tactics they used in this investigation, from the wanted poster for the reckless driving to the search warrents themselves.

According to the news, yes, they have his cell.

MOD NOTE:

Some of you would do well to read the social media rules.

Copy and paste from a non-MSM/non-LE social media profile is a TOS violation.

Also, political discussion belongs in the Political Pavilion!

Thanks for the refresh Bessie... I posted along with a couple others from a random twitter user. I'll definitely be more careful.

Longo, either in the last press conference or in an interview after (Cooper, maybe?), asked rural land owners to look for tire tracks not made by their vehicles.

It was the detective (Mooney, is that his name?) who said that during Sunday's presser; and I was glad to hear it.

**Everyone** in that area should check their property, whether they are in town or rural, business or private residents.

Some people are saying the tunnels are not accessible but I found this interesting article about the popularity of people exploring the tunnels, both students and locals

http://www.c-ville.com/The_relativity_of_recklessness/#.VCGS1HktBjo

However, both “spelunk the steam tunnels” and “view UVA from the roof of a building” appear on a list titled “111 Things To Do before You Graduate,” created by the Class of 2011 Trustees.

The blue ridge tunnel is an abandoned rail road track that goes through blue ridge mountain.

Any job will fire you if you miss enough days.. Best to show up and let them request you to leave or fire you so you can get unemployment at least that way.

Also, Virginia is an at-will employment state. Employers can fire you for any reason...or no reason at all. Unless you have an employment contract that defines how you can be fired, under Virginia law, you can be fired for any reason other than your race, age, gender or religious beliefs.

Or he has turned himself in. Remember, we didn't hear about him walking into the police station until the next day.

re: Hydrogen Peroxide...
That's a common house-hold item. I have it. Haven't used it on blood splatters.
Yep. I have a bottle too, as well as a bottle of bleach. Speaking of items that can be misconstrued as being suspicious, I also have a bag containing a number of pairs of rubber gloves. They are left over from when my wife had surgery to correct a deviated septum and needed to apply cotton gauze for a few days. I have large plastic wire ties on a shelf in my workroom. I work in IT and use them for their intended purpose, securing cables, but they are useful for many other things, including garden applications - I just used some to attach some sections of wooden trellis to the railings on my porch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel