VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO i'm thinking if they took cleaning supplies it's to match something that was used in the car to clean and I'm thinking that that may be what they originally found in the car during the first search was a freshly cleaned spot in the car. Just guessing

No money may mean he wouldn't have wanted to use a lot of gas plus gas stations have cameras just a thought. Wonder how much gas was in that car when le took it?

MOD NOTE:

Some of you would do well to read the social media rules.

Copy and paste from a non-MSM/non-LE social media profile is a TOS violation.

Also, political discussion belongs in the Political Pavilion!

lol

I tried to find the video, but it's buried on google. I'll keep trying but the upshot there was a teaser about an interview with a close personal friend of JLM. The report started with the reporter hunched over in a stairway saying that friends or family were moving JLM's stuff from the apartment but refused to be interviewed, then he spoke to a man who knew him from middle school. It was ridiculous.

I saw that video. The reporter reminded me of Ted Baxter (Mary Tyler Moore Show)! :facepalm:

Am local in C'ville and have tv on NBC29. Will alert when they break into programming...

It's awfully quiet . . . . . not on here, but from the media and LE. For a while there were press releases at least once a day (even on the weekends), and now . . . . . . nothing. LE just said they will NOT hold a press conference today.

This is just speculation . . . . . . . but I believe LE has received word from the forensics and there was no evidence of Hannah being in his car or apartment. I think LE and their public relations folks are trying to determine how to present this to the public.

Again, IMO, I don't think they will release the lack of forensics today, will say something like "we obtained additional items form his apartment today and those have been sent for testing; we cannot definitively make a determination until those forensics are complete". . . . . such a comment will buy them time, so they can continue processing the tips and videos in the hopes of finding evidence (other than forensics) that she got in his car.

If no independent evidence supports that JLM is involved, the case is back to "square one", as it does not appear LE is persuing any other POIs. This would be a HUGE setback for the case.

Again . . . . all of this is just my opinion and speculation.

Sure would be said if he turns out to be innocent and lost his job...

Then it would have been a good idea for JM to go about his normal everyday life. . .like going to work. . .instead of trying to lose his FBI tailers and becoming a fugitive.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

It's awfully quiet . . . . . not on here, but from the media and LE. For a while there were press releases at least once a day (even on the weekends), and now . . . . . . nothing. LE just said they will NOT hold a press conference today.

This is just speculation . . . . . . . but I believe LE has received word from the forensics and there was no evidence of Hannah being in his car or apartment. I think LE and their public relations folks are trying to determine how to present this to the public.

Again, IMO, I don't think they will release the lack of forensics today, will say something like "we obtained additional items form his apartment today and those have been sent for testing; we cannot definitively make a determination until those forensics are complete". . . . . such a comment will buy them time, so they can continue processing the tips and videos in the hopes of finding evidence (other than forensics) that she got in his car.

If no independent evidence supports that JLM is involved, the case is back to "square one", as it does not appear LE is persuing any other POIs. This would be a HUGE setback for the case.

Or the reverse could be true, the could have found evidence so substantial that they are about to charge and/or apprehend JLMs and are waiting until that time.

I wonder if they found hydrogen peroxide. He would know from working in a hospital it is used to remove blood....FAST. Now whether or not it removes it completely I'm not sure of.

I believe they definitely have something as they would be less likely to be able to obtain a second search warrant without something...

Any job will fire you if you miss enough days.. Best to show up and let them request you to leave or fire you so you can get unemployment at least that way.

View attachment 59734a map of the tunnels

http://www.tbatr.tk/

, Trigon pledges made it a number of years ago. We verify that it is mostly correct, to the best of our purely anecdotal knowledge, although there are a number of small details that we've found to be inaccurate (there is an extra fork in New System by Kerchof Hall, and some of the entrances/exits have been locked/unlocked since this map was marked, among other things).]
sorry for quoting myself but update to map

UPDATE: Due to some recent construction, Old and New Systems are now connected in the section of tunnel between Kerchoff and the four-way intersection in New System. It doesn’t appear to be passable, but they’re clearly connected. Due to this, and other, changes, our current map is out of date. As soon as possible, we’ll have a new one up.

Updated guide:

There are a lot of locked gates in Old System. Not much we can do about that, but if you’re skinny you’ll be able to fit through some of them. New system is largely still unlocked once you get into the tunnels, but some of the grates have been welded shut. In addition, new construction is being done due to the new Information Science and Life Science buildings, so the tunnels are cramped with new pipes. Still traversable, but more intense, and much more likely to damage clothing and cause small scrapes.

http://www.tbatr.tk/

I wonder if they found hydrogen peroxide. He would know from working in a hospital it is used to remove blood....FAST. Now whether or not it removes it completely I'm not sure of.

He had five days to clean right? I could have a spotless house and car in five days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico