VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure would be said if he turns out to be innocent and lost his job...

I would think at this point, Attendance may be an issue. It is his choice to not show up for work, assuming he is not on vacation.

Of course he will be unemployed. And all they have to say is he's been AWOL for his past five shifts....bam, he's fired.

They have confiscated JM's cell phone and now they are going through GPS coding on his cell phone. Search has expanded to rural areas outside of Charlottesville. Information has come in that JM has relatives that live in rural areas.

Get the right techs on this and it is going to provide some answers.

Cleaning materials? Kind of odd.
Glad they are searching rural areas though.

And that makes me sad. What if he's NOT involved and has just made some poor decisions out of fear/misguided friends/inability to find appropriate resources for help.

Then it shows he has very poor judgement, at the very least.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

I watched. Absolutely nothing new other than a very brief question to Chief Longo about Jm being a suspect and he replies that JM was the last person seen with Hannah- yadayada. Waste of time....

DONG Fox Alert.........................................LOL

Fox News now reporting:

Longo states that while they do not characterize JM as a suspect, he indeed is the last person believed to have seen her.

That's odd.. Makes me wonder if they have nothing on him yet.. What do you all think?

I mentioned on the first thread that we live about 1/2 mile from Hannah's parents (we do not know them). The entire community is very concerned because this literally strikes so close to home. Our community association sent out an e-mail asking neighbors to put up yellow ribbons. Here are a couple of photos I took on the way home today:

View attachment 59738View attachment 59739

Do you happen to know what her Dad's occupation is? He looks very familiar to me and I can't figure where from...

Kind of strange that JM would run off and hide if he is innocent, but then there have been quite a number of innocent people who do a long time in prison, then found to be innocent. Not sure what to think.

'
If you won't help in a missing girl investigation, have a criminal record already (yes he does), and then flee from Police as POI in a Felony (many would say Murder) case, how can you be trusted with Patients alone, including when they are disabled?

You want to talk about lawsuits.

Good point. Just sad, the whole thing.

Kind of strange that JM would run off and hide if he is innocent, but then there have been quite a number of innocent people who do a long time in prison, then found to be innocent. Not sure what to think.

And that's what I keep coming back to. He's just seen the RT trial. RT is serving a double life sentence with no body, claiming to know where she is and not being the last one with her. Whether he did or not, I can't help but think he's terrified out of his mind and his friends/family are advising him to run/stay low.

Agree. I have a feeling JM's name will be used in the future as an example of the "nice guy nobody would ever suspect would do such a thing" type.

With so many cases I have followed on here, lots of people say they would never talk without an attorney.

They have even repeatedly posted a video of someone giving a lecture on it.

His behavior is not unusual to me if I go by what posters have put on WS,

As the days go by, he seems more guilty to me.

The talk of him buying her a drink. He has no idea that she is 18 so that does not matter to me.

But he has limited funds. Maybe he doesn't mind spending money with no return in mind. Who knows. People of limited income are the most generous, I have found

Get the right techs on this and it is going to provide some answers.

No kidding. Wow, I'm still amazed at how much great information this case has been blessed with so far- so many videotapes, the eyewitnesses, cell phone tracking now, etc. It's very fortunate. Fortunate in that it will hopefully make finding answers much easier. Very unfortunate though in ALL other regards...

lol

I tried to find the video, but it's buried on google. I'll keep trying but the upshot there was a teaser about an interview with a close personal friend of JLM. The report started with the reporter hunched over in a stairway saying that friends or family were moving JLM's stuff from the apartment but refused to be interviewed, then he spoke to a man who knew him from middle school. It was ridiculous.

aha found it or at least the tweet that got people watching

Rick Boone, tweet from 9/20

https://twitter.com/RickBooneFOX5DC

They have confiscated JM's cell phone and now they are going through GPS coding on his cell phone. Search has expanded to rural areas outside of Charlottesville. Information has come in that JM has relatives that live in rural areas.

Thank you. Is this information coming directly from LE, or reported by msm?

It's awfully quiet . . . . . not on here, but from the media and LE. For a while there were press releases at least once a day (even on the weekends), and now . . . . . . nothing. LE just said they will NOT hold a press conference today.

This is just speculation . . . . . . . but I believe LE has received word from the forensics and there was no evidence of Hannah being in his car or apartment. I think LE and their public relations folks are trying to determine how to present this to the public.

Again, IMO, I don't think they will release the lack of forensics today, will say something like "we obtained additional items form his apartment today and those have been sent for testing; we cannot definitively make a determination until those forensics are complete". . . . . and while they are waiting, they will continue processing the tips and videos in the hopes of finding evidence (other than forensics) that she got in his car.

If truly JM is not involved, the case is back to "square one", as it does not appear LE is persuing any other POIs. This would be a HUGE setback for the case.

Again . . . . all of this is just my opinion and speculation.

Or, they may be getting the warrants and planning the take down.

There is no doubt in my mind that they know exactly where he is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member