VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of gloves, check this out....
Glove prints, also sometimes described as gloveprints or glove marks, are latent, fingerprint-like impressions that are transferred to a surface or object by an individual who is wearing gloves.

Many criminals often wear gloves to avoid leaving fingerprints, which makes the crime investigation more difficult. Although the gloves act as a protective covering for the wearer's prints, the gloves themselves can leave prints that are just as unique as human fingerprints, thus betraying the wearer. After collecting glove prints, law enforcement can then match them to gloves that they have collected as evidence as well as glove prints retrieved from other crime scenes.[1]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glove_prints
In other words, if they did find gloves JM used they would know. Interesting!

Is it my imagination, or does Barefoot sound sort of like he went to the same coach as Longo to learn phrasing and dramatic timing?
Oh is he crying?

So do they have Hannah's phone? Or just an electronic device such as a computer and if they have phone when and where did they find it?

LE doesn't need the cell phone to be able to get information about calls or other activity.

ETA: two of the articles linked upthread state that the info they're waiting for is from Hannah's phone. No doubt they're searching his phone records as well.

Yea, I ain't one to sugar coat.

Savoiadialuciana, I don't want to tell others what to post, and I respect the hill out of the salty variety of our species, but please remember when choosing your words that we are a victim-friendly site and what that means is Hannah's friends and family (and that of many many victims of horrific crimes) could be reading here at any time. It's about compassion.

Eta dang it I tried so hard to spell your name right

I wonder if her parents pay for her phone and can therefore request or approve release of the info to LE?

I thought it was said they returned to get two items of clothing?

Where has it been said they took ALL of his clothing and shoes?

What I want to know is if they found the clothing he was wearing the night he was seen with Hannah.

IMO

BBM- and I would wonder (in the case that the clothing they found may not have any evidence on it) how they would know if that indeed was the clothing he wore that night. I know lots of boys that have lots of basketball shorts. If they find a pair they like, they get many pair of the exact shorts... So considering the white T shirt and white basketball shorts, I imagine he may have many of these same items. Who's to say he couldn't have thrown away or destroyed the exact ones he wore that night and produced duplicates very easily from his own wardrobe?

Is it my imagination, or does Barefoot sound sort of like he went to the same coach as Longo to learn phrasing and dramatic timing?
Oh is he crying?

Ha - it's not your imagination.

I don't think we're going to get anything out of this radio show. So far he's only been taking calls from people who are speculating just as the people on this site are doing, but the people on this site are better at it.

Oh is he crying?

weird i was just thinking the exact same thing. I was like naw its just in your head, but good to know it wasn't just me.

I'm not sure if this has been posted here or not. It is the Sal's surveillance video, but starts a little earlier than some of the other clips I've seen. JM starts out on the left of screen and appears to hi-five one the two females approaching from the right of screen. After that, he continues and turns left to get to the other side (all which we've seen). I tried to take note of his head and what it looked like he was focusing on in the video. It's hard to tell if Hannah catches his eye, or he is just scanning the crowd and turns left anyway. It appears he turns left moving to the side of the mall where HG appears before he would have seen her, so that's odd... of course not sure since the video is taken at night and is jumpy.
Here is the link:
http://m.wdbj7.com/news/web-extra-s...alking-by-charlottesville-pizza-shop/28124738

They have her phone? When did they get that?

I think that means data supplied by the phone company. All weekend the searchers were told to look for her clothing and phone.

He has already been charged with two counts of reckless. That is how the arrest warrants were issued. When he is found, he will be taken into custody on those warrants. There will be a bail hearing, prosecutor will argue he is a flight risk, and ny that time they may have forensics back for additional charges, etc. That is the game plan right now and the only one available to the CA at this time.

This.

Ok thanks. So there was no discussion as to the glove found by the search team correct?

No, there wasn't; possibly/probably because it was only mentioned in posts here/on a random blog, & never addressed by MSM/LE.

Non- serious addendum: There was also mention, elsewhere, of a pair of socks found hanging in a tree by searchers...

I'm going to crawl down a tunnel/rabbit hole & hide from the wrath of WS-ers now ;)

I wonder if her parents pay for her phone and can therefore request or approve release of the info to LE?

Only matters it the person is a minor. And even then, the carriers have special procedures for "extraordinary circumstances" (for example, dad kidnaps 16-year old daughter but pays her telephone bill).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member