VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it my imagination, or does Barefoot sound sort of like he went to the same coach as Longo to learn phrasing and dramatic timing?
Oh is he crying?

is coy crying?

Ha - it's not your imagination.

I don't think we're going to get anything out of this radio show. So far he's only been taking calls from people who are speculating just as the people on this site are doing, but the people on this site are better at it.

weird i was just thinking the exact same thing. I was like naw its just in your head, but good to know it wasn't just me.

Its like this over dramatic rambling on and on not very journalistic type language or diction, And in longos case the same plus saying ""We want to talk to Jesse Matthew. We want to talk to him about his interaction with this sweet young girl we can’t find," its just not cop talk not professional talk. I wonder if they are being coached .... I mean probably not and I need to put my tinfoil hat on but it makes me wonder.

Probably not, unless it was pools of blood.
And Suspicion of Murder is not something you can be arrested for.

LOL!!! Maybe suspicion was the wrong word to use, but I understand the point, and you are correct. I also wrote the thought too quickly before I realized maybe she could have cut herself.... I work in family law and don't know too much about criminal law except what I read or see on TV. I also don't get arrested much, so I wouldn't know... :blushing:

Doesn't mud turn to dirt when it dries? And dirt turn to mud when it gets wet?

Not around here in Va. Our version of mud is actually red clay. Dirts just dirt in local jargon.

That being said, if LE actually found mud on his tires then I would start looking at construction sites and new home construction.

Because of legal procedures ?

The logistics of telecommunications. The technical process to process, track, and bill a call/text/email physically from AT&T iPhone/111-111-1111 to T-Mobile Android/222-222-2222 is an immense undertaking. Keep in mind cellular telephones use the same towers and airwaves.

Not a bad idea but it would be too risky and he is a BIG person. JMO

just jumping off this again

here's the map and other info from the last thread
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ville-13-Sept-2014-11&p=11001587#post11001587
5-mile tunnel network
entered the 8-foot-tall, 8-foot-wide tunnel through a manhole.

they are big, there are pictures from what I discovered is called "urbex" (urban explorers ), so they are accessible. the green dots show known entries

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ville-13-Sept-2014-11&p=11000167#post11000167

The Bold and the Ruthless- a group for uva tunnel explores and rooftop climbers
http://www.tbatr.tk/

about us
For purposes of simplicity, let’s call us UVALegion. We are a group of students, formed in the fall of 2007, with the purposes of exploring and documenting UVA’s hidden little treasures

What if she cut her hand on the door handle to his crappy car? Or fell down, smashing her nose on the pavement (she was drunk, remember)?

It might be the dogs picked up her scent, that is a quick and reliable way of knowing she was in his car...

I've been following the best I can, wow, these threads are moving fast! I just wanted to add my 2 cents.

I think LE is doing a great job with this case. I'm not a local, but I've watched the presser's, and I like Chief Longo, and I think he knows what he's doing. I think LE has compelling evidence that points straight to JLM, and I got the impression from the first presser that Longo wanted to arrest JLM but those higher up like the DA and perhaps others wanted to wait for more evidence. If that's the case, I wonder if in part too much political correctness might be guiding the decisions of the DA and others higher up. JMO.

I don't think "WG" had anything to do with Hannah's disappearance. Surely he's been thoroghly investigated by LE. Why so many remain focused on him I have no idea. JLM however is the person last seen with Hannah. JLM has been uncooperative from the get-go. JLM refuses to answer LE's questions about Hannah, and JLM has fled. These are not the actions of an innocent person. I think LE has the right person in their sites, and I hope by the end of the day they have enough evidence back from the forensics to issue another warrant for JLM's arrest. I doubt we'll hear much more directly from LE until JLM is arrested. JMO.

WG may have at least one person to vouch for his whereabouts. IMO going to a police station with your MOTHER isn't verifiably "voluntary" :laughing: If he wanted to go there on his own initiative, I doubt he would have dragged mommy into the thick of it.

Not around here in Va. Our version of mud is actually red clay. Dirts just dirt in local jargon.

I was going to say - here mud is red clay... it gets everywhere.... and it's not dirt, it's a big mess is what it is.

That being said, if LE actually found mud on his tires then I would start looking at construction sites and new home construction.
There's red "clay" mud and then there is black "dirt" around here. Not much in between! lol

I know parents of students are concerned and are making calls to the school. But 10 days later? Makes one wonder why now. Why not last weekend/week?

IKR. Why not years ago? Or after the many other sexual assaults? smh

Just wanted to bring these forward - from our neighborhood earlier today, which is where Hannah's parents live:

HannahRibbons_1.jpgHannahRibbons_2.jpg

Hoping people will keep their eyes open for M in these places and everywhere..

"Chief Longo says they are 'aggressively pursuing' Matthew, who is 6'2' and 270lb on an arrest warrant for two unrelated charges.

His wanted poster also revealed that Matthew had contacts and associates in New York, Maryland, Pennsylvania and Washington D.C.

Miss Graham's parents spoke publicly on Sunday for the first time since their 18-year-old daughter's disappearance last week.

A $50,000 reward has been posted for information relating to her disappearance.

John and Sue Graham held hands as they walked in front of the news cameras for the first time since their daughter's disappearance over a week ago.

Tears could be seen running down the Mrs Graham's face and she appeared to be shaking".

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Graham-second-search-house.html#ixzz3EAm6wmMN
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

bbm

IKR. Why not years ago? Or after the many other sexual assaults? smh

That is possibly to maintain a public reputation to continue to attract students. Now, I don't think they have any choice, but the timing is poor, unless the timing is prompted by information.

http://insidecville.com/listenlive/

The host is saying he spoke to people at the restaurant where HG & JM were that night, and he spoke to people who saw JM earlier that night. He says he will write everything down and post it on his website tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
detectivegotcha