VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coy says he's heard rumors that MJ was a state champion wrestler but hasn't confirmed it... ready, set... go!

ETA: sounds too big for a wrestler? Isn't wrestling and football a weird combo for an athlete?

No. Very common, especially for linemen and linebackers.

Because there were other sexual assaults in cville recently. Add'l security etc are certainly welcome, and long overdue.

thanks. I was being a bit snarky, but i am glad to hear they are stepping up.

Street view or not, the answer is there's really nothing over there.

Because there were other sexual assaults in cville recently. Add'l security etc are certainly welcome, and long overdue.
But then why not last Monday, the 15th? Or even by Friday, the 19th? Why today?

Can we stick with JM for Jesse Matthew? Confusing enough as it is...jmo

My guess:
Rape victim from 2005 told LE that she believes JM could be the guy.
LE then goes and gets an additional search warrant with permission to get DNA from JM's apartment.

Is this possible? Holes?

Nope. They're investigating HG, not someone else.

Interesting quote re: lab results/testing::

"As of Tuesday afternoon, the state lab was still analyzing evidence it has received from the Charlottesville Police Department, which included nearly two dozen items and eight “known samples that we would use for comparison purposes,” said Jeffrey Ban, director of the Department of Forensic Science’s Central Laboratory in Richmond.

Ban said that the department has expedited the case and hoped to provide authorities with results in the “very near future” but noted that the lab could spend hours or even a whole day on a single piece of evidence that may have multiple stains or hairs on it. He also said it is standard procedure to test any samples against those in their database, including those from other missing persons cases in the central Virginia area."

http://ksn.com/2014/09/23/clothes-taken-in-search-for-missing-uva-student/

I can probably get you accurate screenshots from street view when I'm at my computer. But I'm on my phone now. I know that area well so I should be able to figure it out

She is off camera for a full 2 minutes+ over to the right of McGradys. Nothing is over there, unless she was looking around the corner at the next intersection because she is lost? Maybe she is on her phone? Peeing? Puking?

Friends of JM comparing him to Lenny from Of Mice and Men--may accidentally physically hurt people more than he means to.

He hurt someone the night Hannah disappeared, just hours before he was with her, and he "hurt them severely". Was roughhousing in a bar.

On Coy Barefoot live right now

BBM

A poster on WS called this. They said that his friends would try to compare him to Lenny.

jmo

How does a grown adult hurt somebody severely yet not mean it. Lordy friends cut out the excuses!!!! So will that be his excuse if he is charged? I didn't mean to hurt her as I don't know the limit of my strength???? Seems to me what he cant control is his temper. This scares me. Scares me for Hannah.

he said most of the ppl he talked to had already spoken with police

Oh, I'm sure he's spoken to police (and his sources as well). No question. I'm saying I'm shocked he hasn't gotten all these details out to the public, given how all the reporters are really on this thing with the breaking news. I guess his audio broadcast is what he's considering doing that. I just like stuff written down- it's easier for me.

Hmmm...preemptive explanation for injury to JM??

Edit-oops sorry didn't see the post where the other person was injured severely. Well, nah, let's just have a look at this other person. Severely injured? Did they get medical assistance?

No, they didn't go to the hospital, Coy said.

I think everyone sees things differently and I think another problem is people are expecting to see every detail the same, but it wouldn't be the person who actually drew this up has never seen the person in question he just based his drawing on the victims account and I would be screwed in that situation because I wouldnt remember what that guy looked like and almost wouldn't care as long as I was a live to tell about it. Granted after the initial shock I might would try desperately to give an accurate description.

I can see where that would come from a description. If you remember that when looking at it instead of thinking it is supposed to be a copy of the actual picture it seems possible. I hope you know what I mean there.

I looked in google maps street view and there isnt anything there that is open. it is a small strip of businesses with McGradys being at the far end where the video is taken. The other businesses were 8-5 typical places.

I was thinking maybe she had gotten sick or something, but I'd assume someone would have seen that. I don't believe it's particularly significant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lizakind