VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im definitely not making excuses for JLM and in fact have zero sympathy for him at all but I agree with the assessment about his maturity level.

The condition of Jesses car, the expired inspection sticker, his numerous garnishments, his living situation, the likelihood that he has very little money yet is a regular at local bars and his working what is basically an entry level job, his speeding away from police, getting into numerous fights....all of that, taken as a whole, is not what a person would typically expect from a 33 year old man.

Maybe a person in their late teens or early 20s. JMO

Sadly, I know a lot of young people AND not os young people that fit that profile. But fortunately none of them have been POIs in any such crimes. It seems to me that young adults are taking longer to grow up these days.

None of his issues are going to mitagate against any culpability, and they have not, as one can see from the long list of DMV violations he has had. He does not seem to be mentally handicapped as he does hold a full time job, has friends, has a car and a driver's license and seems to take care of himself, though not all that well when it comes to following the rules, My guess is that if one takes a random sampling of 32 year olds in that socio eco, they would have similar issues as JM. Hannah's disappearance is what put him over the top in terms of respect and being a respectable member of society.

The forensic reports, a lawyer who takes him firmly in hand, any other big development will have a huge impact on JM. If nothing shows up, or if what does pretty much clears him, hopefully this experience scares him straight on how he looks to the world and he works on become a more mature , responsible adult. I hope so, anyways.

If he indeed did harm to Hannah , then he is too dangerous to be loose in society and belongs behind bars.

There's interesting info in the scanner thread that might explain the press conference. :seeya:

Welp. Guess I will "work" for the next 51 minutes then. :(

Craig Melvin ‏@craigmelvin 3m
News conference planned for 7pm. Was told earlier police would only speak today if evidence has come back in the Hannah Graham case.

per fox5dc news just now the PC is being held in a school bus lot.

per TCS athletics FB & http://www.newsplex.com/sports/fnefootball/teams/covenanteagles
TCS played @ Massanutten Military Academy Fri Sept 19...so given the events around then, no wonder he didn't go to practice the 20th.....and frankly I would be surprised if he was indeed at the away game the 20th....maybe our local with team knowledge could elaborate on that point

but they played Hargrave at home Sept 12 and I would be more interested in knowing if he attended practice that next Sat the 13th morning....but our local was unable to confirm that

Since we seem to be allowed to discuss the sketch, I personally agree with whoever said the sketch looks like someone lean with little body fat and prominent facial bone structure. Unlike JM. However, in the Thread of the Missing Girl Who Shall Not Be Named someone superimposed JM's face with the sketch and...wow...I'm rethinking my original impressions.

Either they found him or he turned himself in.
I can't imagine they are going to say what the test results are....unless maybe they are all negative?

Is anyone else dreading the PC? I don't want confirmation of what so many of us believe, that Hannah is no longer living. :( I feel sick for her parents and loved ones.

All I did to the pic on the right was crop it so you can't see the dread/braids/extensions whatever they are and I made it black & white to compare to the Original City of Fairfax sketch.

It's been so quiet today and wasn't it announced earlier that their would be no presser? Now this...worried.

I don't think they have found her. I do think they have him, however, and some forensics evidence. IMO.

Is anyone else dreading the PC? I don't want confirmation of what so many of us believe, that Hannah is no longer living. :( I feel sick for her parents and loved ones.

Since we seem to be allowed to discuss the sketch, I personally agree with whoever said the sketch looks like someone lean with little body fat and prominent facial bone structure. Unlike JM. However, in the Thread of the Missing Girl Who Shall Not Be Named someone superimposed JM's face with the sketch and...wow...I'm rethinking my original impressions.

That sketch is from 2005. Back then JM was smaller

I go get my kiddies from school , eat dinner and do homework then come back to check any updates and I feel like I'm out the loop again. Now off to soccer ... Hopefully I can listen in to some of the press conference. My anxiety right now ugh!!

I think we need to appreciate that there is a method to the madness here. Perhaps Longo is a bit unorthodox but this is a multiple agency investigation. The state police and FBI are involved as well as the DA. I think it's too early to criticize LE. I think we need to assume that LE knows what it is doing and has their guy or the guy that can lead them to the perp(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chefk