VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“I can’t understand why people can’t get this,” Longo said Tuesday morning. “We know this guy was the last guy with that woman before she disappeared. Why wouldn’t I want to aggressively talk to him?”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...6b5ed2-42a8-11e4-b47c-f5889e061e5f_story.html

Longo said he knows others may debate his tactics, but he is doing “what I can legally do to accomplish this mission.” There may be arguments and “some may find it prejudicial, but this is no end run around rights. I am doing what I can to go from A to B and get Hannah back.”

IMO, the only way for Hannah to have made this string of bad decisions she would have to be seriously impaired. Or seriously upset about something. None of the footage IMO show her to be severely drunk. She was walking with way to much zip. Only in the Mcgradys portion of the tapes does she appear impaired. Could someone at one of the parties slipped something into her drink and she left before it hit her? Could she have smoked something in the moments between surveillance tapes? Time frame short to be so impaired as the LE states. Unless the kids were drinking all afternoon? Smh. I'm so not getting her motivations for this night. Sorry for rambling. I'm new here. This case has me nuts. Praying for Hannah.

Bartender in Va here; technically the bartender is "supposed" to card all members of a party receiving alcoholic beverages.

Practically, that doesnt always happen.Some bartenders glance in the direction for a visual confirmation if one person is ordering for a group....... but Ive never seen one physically go to the table to request I.D.s unless one or more people obviously look under age.

Even if you obviously look 50-60 years old and I jokingly card you and you cannot produce an I.d Im not supposed to serve you by law.

Most small restaurant in Va that serve alcohol do not allow anyone under the age of 21 after a certain time. Corporate restaurants are totally different in that regards so there is quite a bit of ambiguity there and people often do slip between the cracks.

Thanks zapped, good to know and that totally answers my question.

“I can’t understand why people can’t get this,” Longo said Tuesday morning. “We know this guy was the last guy with that woman before she disappeared. Why wouldn’t I want to aggressively talk to him?”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...6b5ed2-42a8-11e4-b47c-f5889e061e5f_story.html

Longo said he knows others may debate his tactics, but he is doing “what I can legally do to accomplish this mission.” There may be arguments and “some may find it prejudicial, but this is no end run around rights. I am doing what I can to go from A to B and get Hannah back.”

no kidding Longo! Don't give up.

Love this. Behind you all the way, Chief Longo.

I assume it means "little Jesse" as opposed to his dad who would be "big Jesse"

I read somewhere that LJ is for Leroy, Jr., as his name is Jesse Leroy & he shares the same name with his father. HTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An antena looks to be on opposite side. The plate is higher in one photo than other. Not the same car.

The angle is different so I don't think one can say that the whatever-that-thing-is-called is higher or lower with certitude. Also the antenna is the same side in my opinion.

IMO, the only way for Hannah to have made this string of bad decisions she would have to be seriously impaired. Or seriously upset about something. None of the footage IMO show her to be severely drunk. She was walking with way to much zip. Only in the Mcgradys portion of the tapes does she appear impaired. Could someone at one of the parties slipped something into her drink and she left before it hit her? Could she have smoked something in the moments between surveillance tapes? Time frame short to be so impaired as the LE states. Unless the kids were drinking all afternoon? Smh. I'm so not getting her motivations for this night. Sorry for rambling. I'm new here. This case has me nuts. Praying for Hannah.

That's what I was thinking. The party after she had dinner.

Yeah somebody pointed out that it has an antenna on the same side that is now missing an antenna (see hole on lj's car) and that there is damage to the paint job in the middle just like on lj's car. I personally wouldn't have recognized these things w/o them being pointed out.

I think this is very disturbing.
I mean really what are the odds Of an Orange car being with another missing woman?
Heck it even looks like it.

Several things bother me.... First, unless she was drinking before she went to dinner (possibly, but then who wants to eat?)....she likely did not drink at the restaurant, rather, she ate. Reportedly, they left the restaurant around 10:30 or 11. Two short visits to parties and at 11:50 leaves by herself. How "intoxicated" could she have been?..............

SBM

depends what she was drinking. If it was just beer, probably not so intoxicated. If she downed a couple shots of everclear she could have been really drunk. In my college days, all kinds of alcohol would show up at parties. Could be she drank a variety of things that made her sick, hence the stumbling, then threw up and was better after.

I've been off the forum for a while tonight so sorry if this has been covered recently in the 5,000 pages since I left ;), but any thoughts on why JM would be so reckless as to take HG out so publicly and then do whatever nefarious thing he did? I can't understand why he'd be so brazen. Pretty basic that you wouldn't parade your target around at a bar, a pedestrian mall, etc., no?
Maybe he was drunk and so wasn't thinking clearly.

Bless his heart - trying desperately to find Hannah and getting so much grief due to his tone of voice, his gesturing, etc. Do your thing Chief and find Hannah!!

no kidding Longo! Don't give up.

Sad isn't it.
The important thing is to find her.
JM has been hindering this investigation.
It should not be that difficult to talk to a man that was last seen with a YOUNG woman that went missing.

Unless he has something to hide!!!

Leave the race card out of it.

INTENT=INTEND?
Because you can=That you will?

That word bothers me. Intent to defile, like saying because he wants to be with her he will. idk Not saying he is or isn't guilty I just don't like it when the police can make up stuff to get or hold you. jmo idk

Can someone pretty please do a quick little summary of what I have missed? And what y'all have been discussing? :please:
I still have like 50 pages of the last thread to read :hiding:

SBM

depends what she was drinking. If it was just beer, probably not so intoxicated. If she downed a couple shots of everclear she could have been really drunk. In my college days, all kinds of alcohol would show up at parties. Could be she drank a variety of things that made her sick, hence the stumbling, then threw up and was better after.

Our emotional state affects our level of intoxication as well. This has been proven several times over by teams of scientists and researchers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
70DaysofSilence