VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that I read that his mom was the passenger in the car with him when he sped away from LE -- so she can feed him, too.
He loves grandma's greens. Maybe that's why he stopped by there on his way out of town, to get a supply. ;)

Can somebody please bring forth the latest case map? (I looked in the media/map/timelines thread, not finding what I'm looking for, maybe I'm missing it somehow).
I would sure like to get a feel for JM's awareness space. All locations posted in relation to him, what he eats and breathes.

BBM: Also, IMO, the success in finding Hannah potential lies in how experienced / organized of a perp this suspect is. IF he is responsible for other abductions, then chances are his methods have developed / improved.

My apologizes Ms Joplin. I thought since there was a national manhunt now for a suspect with dreadlocks from Charlottesville for the abduction of Hannah, and with all of the previous reports in the past about this mystery dreadlocks man that we could mention it since it is possible tying into Hannah now.
Welcome, VA Investigator. I understand. To alleviate confusion (and frustration for some members), we've decided that unless, and until, LE confirms a link, comparisons to Morgan Harrington and Alexis Murphy will be limited to those respective threads. Note, that is subject to change as the investigation progresses.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

BBM: Also, IMO, the success in finding Hannah potential lies in how experienced / organized of a perp this suspect is. IF he is responsible for other abductions, then chances are his methods have developed / improved.

I've been off the forum for a while tonight so sorry if this has been covered recently in the 5,000 pages since I left ;), but any thoughts on why JM would be so reckless as to take HG out so publicly and then do whatever nefarious thing he did? I can't understand why he'd be so brazen. Pretty basic that you wouldn't parade your target around at a bar, a pedestrian mall, etc., no?

That car of his sister's is light blue

The rules are the same all over the board.

What evidence exists to support a Rt29 SK. If it's sufficient, I'll open a thread in the SK forum. We need a factual basis for a thread , though.

If someone can give me a list of four or five names of missing/murdered along Rt 29, I'll get a thread started tomorrow.

Morgan Harrington, DaShad Laquinn Smith, Samantha Ann Clarke, Alexis Murphy (conviction with no body found), an unnamed assault victim (with DNA collected). Joan Cook (suspicious text sent from her phone), Heather Hodges... and I'm sure others could add to the list.

I've been off the forum for a while tonight so sorry if this has been covered recently in the 5,000 pages since I left ;), but any thoughts on why JM would be so reckless as to take HG out so publicly and then do whatever nefarious thing he did? I can't understand why he'd be so brazen. Pretty basic that you wouldn't parade your target around at a bar, a pedestrian mall, etc., no?

Theory: He wasn't planning to harm her. She got in the car thinking it was just a ride home. He had other ideas. She said no, and it then go out of control. JMO.

Theory: He wasn't planning to harm her. She got in the car thinking it was just a ride home. He had other ideas. She said no, and it then got out of control. JMO.

I'll bet, though, that there might be some non-traditional ways to try to find such a person. For instance, if the PIN for the phone was paid for using a credit or debit card, that might be traceable. If the phone is an iPhone, iCloud might know where it's been and perhaps Apple could be talked into cooperating. I have an iPhone on a prepaid network and so do family members, and I can "Find" them through Find My Phone capabilities.

Also, if they could identify geographically what towers were pinged by that phone, and watch the pings over a few days' time, there might be an obvious pattern, such as the phone is always in the area of some fast food restaurants from 6 a.m. - 2 p.m., which would clue you in to the fact that he probably worked in that area during those hours. Narrow down who worked those shifts in that area, and then see which one lives in the residential area where pings happen at night.

There are also records somewhere showing what numbers that phone has interacted with. If they can find several contact phone users that have engaged that number...

I'll bet that surely it can be figured out.

Way back there, a number of pages - someone here, very astutely recognized the value of the information provided in this link. It's so fascinating, I thought it may be helpful to those who have recently begun reading this thread, or who are trying to catch up. Regrettably, I can't recall who originally posted this link on WS - apologies.

http://gisagroup.com/index.php/conflict-research-2/102-can-social-media-solve-crime

GISA Group Bringhannahhome.png

New to websleuths but have been following this thread from the beginning. I wanted to share this info if it has not already been posted in here. Its a news article from Albemarle County dated Aug 26 2013 about an attempted abduction by a man with dreadlocks!

http://www.nbc29.com/story/23261573...gate-attempted-abduction#.UhwcLEex1u0.twitter

Look at google maps for the location of 2600 block of Browns Gap Turnpike!!!! Members have wondered if searching West of C-ville might be worth while.
https://www.google.com/maps/dir//26...941ffaadaf8859!2m2!1d-78.6629683!2d38.1090067

Theory: He wasn't planning to harm her. She got in the car thinking it was just a ride home. He had other ideas. She said no, and it then got out of control. JMO.

I respectfully disagree with your assessment, but don't dismiss your theory as impossible, just far less likely. I, myself think based on what I have learned in reading and taking it all in, I believe LJ fits the likely predator category far more than the un-lucky/random accident followed by extremely bad decisions group... In fact, I have a healthy suspicion that LJ has been a longtime predator. I think LJ, who likely lost his near perfect alibi as a long time cab driver, got sloppy when he didn't have the comfort and convenience of a cab to meet and or stalk prey, either inside or outside the cab. So what I'm saying in a nutshell is I think he got sloppy, because it wasn't his typical ritual and I believe he slipped up this time (praise God). Now we just need to find the perp before he harms anyone else.

If the POI's vehicle passed on Preston Ave. in either direction, LE would be able to see that in either of the uncut videos, i.e. McGrady's or (especially) Shell. If Hannah had been running from the Shell station to the first entry points into The Mall, she could easily cover that distance between 12:55 (Shell video) to shortly after 1am (first documented eyewitness sighting downtown). Furthermore, if she had been running, this could account for her perceived "physical distress" by WG, since she would still be catching her breath and would have worked up a sweat.
There was a small reddish looking car that passes in front of the shell just as we see her running and then stopping. I'll try to get a screencap or clip.

I respectfully disagree with your assessment, but don't dismiss your theory as impossible, just far less likely. I, myself think based on what I have learned in reading and taking it all in, I believe LJ fits the likely predator category far more than the un-lucky/random accident followed by extremely bad decisions group... In fact, I have a healthy suspicion that LJ has been a longtime predator. I think LJ, who likely lost his near perfect alibi as a long time cab driver, got sloppy when he didn't have the comfort and convenience of a cab to meet and or stalk prey, either inside or outside the cab. So what I'm saying in a nutshell is I think he got sloppy, because it wasn't his typical ritual and I believe he slipped up this time (praise God). Now we just need to find the perp before he harms anyone else.

Sorry but who is LJ? Do you mean JM?

Has anything been stated on MSM, from LE, regarding the next time that JM was seen after that Friday night? Trying to figure out what kind of time frame is connected to the POI ...might give some clues as to where to search. Like if he was MIA for a good while into the next day...Or if any nefarious deed was carried out during the cover of Friday night's darkness.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member