VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I respectfully disagree with your assessment, but don't dismiss your theory as impossible, just far less likely. I, myself think based on what I have learned in reading and taking it all in, I believe LJ fits the likely predator category far more than the un-lucky/random accident followed by extremely bad decisions group... In fact, I have a healthy suspicion that LJ has been a longtime predator. I think LJ, who likely lost his near perfect alibi as a long time cab driver, got sloppy when he didn't have the comfort and convenience of a cab to meet and or stalk prey, either inside or outside the cab. So what I'm saying in a nutshell is I think he got sloppy, because it wasn't his typical ritual and I believe he slipped up this time (praise God). Now we just need to find the perp before he harms anyone else.

He was also getting ready to move. To who knows where.

Hope Im allowed to post this one, If not then mods please delete.

Security cam of last photos of Alexis Murphy. Now compare the car she is walking by in the photo to JLM's car in the bottom photo!

alexis murphy 4.jpg

Has anything been stated on MSM, from LE, regarding the next time that JM was seen after that Friday night? Trying to figure out what kind of time frame is connected to the POI ...might give some clues as to where to search. Like if he was MIA for a good while into the next day...Or if any nefarious deed was carried out during the cover of Friday night's darkness.
Thank you.

The only thing I've seen in that regard is that he didn't show up to football practice at The Covenant School Saturday morning.

I wonder if he's staying with a friend or relative somewhere, and/or maybe one at of their alternate properties or work spaces?

Since he has a lawyer I bet he will turn himself in tomorrow.

Its going to be a busy day here tomorrow.

Hope we find Hannah.

I think from this point on we're going to get little information. The police and CA are going to want to keep their case as strong and clean as possible and I'm willing to bet that attorney (esp since he's a former CA) isn't going to go out there looking for publicity. I'm also willing to bet that not only has he instructed his client to shut up, but JLM's family as well.

Has anything been stated on MSM, from LE, regarding the next time that JM was seen after that Friday night? Trying to figure out what kind of time frame is connected to the POI ...might give some clues as to where to search. Like if he was MIA for a good while into the next day...Or if any nefarious deed was carried out during the cover of Friday night's darkness.
Thank you.

They are also unclear about when he was last seen now too. The wanted poster says Sunday, Sept. 21 at 5 P.M., but the aborted police chase was on Sat., Sept. 20.

Thank you.

Been wondering the same thing.

Generic comment. We don't know if JM bought his current car new. He may have owned a different one many years ago.

The rules are the same all over the board.

What evidence exists to support a Rt29 SK. If it's sufficient, I'll open a thread in the SK forum. We need a factual basis for a thread , though.

If someone can give me a list of four or five names of missing/murdered along Rt 29, I'll get a thread started tomorrow.

Alica showalter reynolds.Ann Mcdaniels. Samantha clark. Lauran smith. Morgan harrington

I wonder if he's staying with a friend or relative somewhere, and/or maybe one at of their alternate properties or work spaces?

I think that too. I don't think he's hiding in the woods alone or something.

LJ is an alias he uses. Although personally I'm finding it confusing to have so many ways of referring to one man! I try to stick to JM.

As usual I went to sleep and missed it all. I hope they just find her now. And him.

Thank you alreetlike! Got it. Yes I also find it very confusing at times.

Good morning UK! :)

Thank you.
Because of the areas listed on the wanted poster re: his associates, Virginia, Washington, DC, Maryland & Pennsylvania, I kept wondering if they tracked his cellphone pings that early morning.

Hannah's case has been keeping me up at night. I just wish someone had been able to intervene before she ended up running into JM that night. The charges today just make it all worse, IMO. To know that that face was likely the last thing Hannah saw, to know that he very likely tried to force himself on her...ugh, it just makes me sick to my stomach. I am so sorry that so many people failed you, Hannah.

MOD NOTE:

Use the threads below for comparison of elements in Hannah's disappearance to facts in other cases. This thread is to be used only to discuss Hannah's disappearance. Your cooperation will be greatly appreciated. The discussion is moving very rapidly, and facts will be easily confused if not kept separate.

Thanks again.

Morgan Harrington
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107653

Alexis Murphy/ Randy Taylor
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=242645

Rt 29 Stalker
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219239

Colonial Parkway Murders
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85425

Bessie, I think that's a great idea. I think it would have to be concise, posters would need to give topic, and subtopics, like a mini out line. That would be easier to follow, understand. I've only been here a couple of days but in my opinion most members are very good at that!

I sure hope that guy in Wilmington, NC was wrong. They don't need another suspected killer, right now. Plus a very close relative of mine is there. I will say that relative noticed that he knew someone at UNCW........so, I guess anything is possible.

Hannah's case has been keeping me up at night. I just wish someone had been able to intervene before she ended up running into JM that night. The charges today just make it all worse, IMO. To know that that face was likely the last thing Hannah saw, to know that he very likely tried to force himself on her...ugh, it just makes me sick to my stomach. I am so sorry that so many people failed you, Hannah.

No idea if I'm doing this correctly, but I cannot sleep either bc of this. My heart breaks for her family and friends.

Ok. it will take me a day or so to comb through them. This site as been so useful I haven't slept much at all the last 24 hours:)

If JLM Jr is connected to any other cases it is important to note that 29 Stalker was said to be Caucasian. Also, JLM Jr was born in 1981 so is WAY too young to have anything to do with the early cases. Additionally, he does not use the ruse of pulling people over. Unless he sometimes worked with another or others who do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
localghost