VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the blame should be solely on the person responsible for taking Hannah. That person is the only person who has the responsibility for her disappearance.

There will be guilt from her friends, family, innocent people who saw her on the mall or walking Preston, or the bouncer at McGrady's, the patrons at Tempo and every other person that saw her that night.

None of these people are responsible for anything that happened to her. IMO part of the problem with the world today is our need/expectation to take responsibility for things that are really not our responsibility. My kids are taught this every day at school. They are expected to take responsibility for their classmates talking, their classmates inability to turn in homework, etc. It is NOT their responsibility, just like all of those people who watched Hannah walk around that night.

I don't know what the text messages that Hannah sent really said. I wish that she had reached out to at least one person who was near her to say she was lost or disoriented rather than texting it to friends. I get what some are saying about her friends reaching out the next day to make sure she was okay.

They are certainly not to blame for any of this. Only the person who took her holds responsibility.

Watching ABC News out of Philadelphia. Hannah's missing has prompted a lot of news coverage here on safety and segments on self protection are being aired. JM was also mentioned as having ties in PA. I really hope they find him soon, hopefully to find out where Hannah is.

Yesterday a poster pointed out perhaps there was forensics in his trunk. Now if the case that would certainly indicate at some point Hannah was being held against her will.

Hi all, my first post but have been following the case here since the beginning. I'm not sure if anyone else has already mentioned this but here is what I think.

I think LE does not have any DNA or otherwise solid evidence that Hannah was in the car or the apartment.

Now I thought the new charge of abduction with intent to defile is interesting for two reasons. First off, it's a felony which means if he has fled the state then when he is caught, he can be sent back to Virginia to deal with the Charlottesville police regarding Hannah (whereas the reckless driving charges were misdemeanors and not a cause for extradition). Second of all, I think that because he was seen walking with Hannah with his arm around her when she was apparently very intoxicated, that LE believes he was basically walking her where he wants to go and because she was intoxicated, that she was not able to willingly consent and thus LE considers this to be abduction. As for "intent to defile", that can mean a lot of different things. I am guessing that LE has interviewed witnesses who claim to see/hear JM trying to get Hannah to come home with him or perhaps they removed unused condoms from his car or apartment and because that's the case, it means that JM would have likely had sex with her if Hannah did end up going home with him. There's no telling what evidence LE has to warrant the "intent to defile" charge so of course it's all speculation for now.

So I believe they went to Tempo and that's where their interaction ended after Hannah rejected the idea of going home with him. So JM eventually left in his car alone... but I have no ideas as to where Hannah could have gone once he left without her. I know early on there were eyewitnesses claiming to see her get into his car but I don't know how many witnesses there are or how detailed or how credible they are.

Have there been any witnesses from Tempo that have spoken out to the press about what they saw? And what exactly happened within Tempo? How long were they there? Did it look like Hannah was too drunk to be coherent? Did it look like Hannah and JM were being friendly with each other or was JM making her stay with him against her will?

Obviously this is all just my opinion and I'm sure LE is withholding a ton of information/possible evidence to make their case, but as of right now, I don't feel like we are all that much closer to figuring out exactly what happened and most importantly, finding Hannah.

I have to believe that they have much more than an arm around her and unused condoms to support the kidnapping with intent to defile. I think an unmarried 32 year old is, more likely than not to be in possession of prophylactic birth control. Certainly not indicative of intent to commit a crime.

Fool's errand. In the amount of time between her last sighting and reported disappearance, he coulda drove her to the mountains.
Gosh, since Charlottesville is surrounded by heavily wooded mountains, the search would be Herculean unless narrowed down. If LE knew when JM arrived back at his apartment (through roommate/neighbor interviews, security video) they could map a time/distance circle to give them a better idea. Rule out conspicuous/ridiculous areas and hone in on rural/wooded/discreet areas and that's still an enormous expanse of haystacks in which to search for a needle. I liked the previous suggestion of enlisting the aid of local cabbies who know the nooks and crannies of C'ville, people familiar with Lovers' Lanes, dark cul-de-sacs, etc. Right now, from the interstate, that whole area looks like one vast scenic expanse of green rolling hills. The leaves are just now starting to turn autmnal and will be at least ankle-deep a month from now. Finding Hannah is no easy task right now without some clues -- like the dirt up under his car. JM should just give it up (in MY emotional opinion) and lead authorities to where he last saw Hannah, if only for the sake of her distraught family.

Just some thoughts about orange and powder blue cars and JLM jr:
I drive around a major metro area all day- Mon thru fri. By today, this week I have seen only 3 powder blue cars and ONE orange car. I drove passed homes, huge parking lots and major roadways as well as urban areas. Either JKM jr is really stupid or he is very arrogant to park that orange car virtually right in front of CPD hqtrs and to take off in a powder blue old car. I'm not sure which he is...

§ 18.2-119. Trespass after having been forbidden to do so; penalties.

If any person without authority of law goes upon or remains upon the lands, buildings or premises of another, or any portion or area thereof, after having been forbidden to do so, either orally or in writing, by the owner, lessee, custodian, or the agent of any such person, or other person lawfully in charge thereof, or after having been forbidden to do so by a sign or signs posted by or at the direction of such persons or the agent of any such person or by the holder of any easement or other right-of-way authorized by the instrument creating such interest to post such signs on such lands, structures, premises or portion or area thereof at a place or places where it or they may be reasonably seen, or if any person, whether he is the owner, tenant or otherwise entitled to the use of such land, building or premises, goes upon, or remains upon such land, building or premises after having been prohibited from doing so by a court of competent jurisdiction by an order issued pursuant to §§ 16.1-253, 16.1-253.1, 16.1-253.4, 16.1-278.2 through 16.1-278.6, 16.1-278.8, 16.1-278.14, 16.1-278.15, 16.1-279.1, 19.2-152.8, 19.2-152.9 or § 19.2-152.10 or an ex parte order issued pursuant to § 20-103, and after having been served with such order, he shall be guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor. This section shall not be construed to affect in any way the provisions of §§ 18.2-132 through 18.2-136.

Just some thought about orange and powder blue cars and JLM jr:
I drive around a major metro area all day- Mon thru fri. By today, this week I have seen only 3 powder blue cars and ONE orange car. I drove passed homes, huge parking lots and major roadways as well as urban areas. Either JKM jr is really stupid or he is very arrogant to park that orange car virtually right in front of CPD hqtrs and to take off in a powder blue old car. I'm not sure which he is...

The police had his orange car since Friday.

I don't like these hearsay comments. Sorry if I offend, but there is nothing to support this kind of comment. Fud he go on the record saying that?
Sorry, new here. Meant to connect this to the friend who had a friend blah blah blah and said JM was inappropriate with Nurses. Sheesh

Gosh, since Charlottesville is surrounded by heavily wooded mountains, the search would be Herculean unless narrowed down. If LE knew when JM arrived back at his apartment (through roommate/neighbor interviews, security video) they could map a time/distance circle to give them a better idea. Rule out conspicuous/ridiculous areas and hone in on rural/wooded/discreet areas and that's still an enormous expanse of haystacks in which to search for a needle. I liked the previous suggestion of enlisting the aid of local cabbies who know the nooks and crannies of C'ville, people familiar with Lovers' Lanes, dark cul-de-sacs, etc. Right now, from the interstate, that whole area looks like one vast scenic expanse of green rolling hills. The leaves are just now starting to turn autmnal and will be at least ankle-deep a month from now. Finding Hannah is no easy task right now without some clues -- like the dirt up under his car. JM should just give it up (in MY emotional opinion) and lead authorities to where he last saw Hannah, if only for the sake of her distraught family.

yes to the cabbies! especially since his old boss at the cab co. said in an interview that he, as a result of driving a cab, could think of several places to hide a body.

Joe St. George ‏@JoeStGeorge 2m
Just finished speaking with #JesseMatthew attorney. He told me "something will be said at some point" #HannahGraham

https://twitter.com/JoeStGeorge

Take your time, there's no hurry...... :gaah:

Also

Joe St. George @JoeStGeorge · 38m
Just interviewed a player on the Covenant School football team. He knows Jesse. I'll have his emotional interview at 5 #BringHannahHome

So he didn't mention helping to find Hannah?

Just saying for all the "newbie's" be prepared for some interesting theories and "what if's" on here, I remember reading them when I first started this board with the missing Heather Elvis earlier in the year. (modsnip)

yes to the cabbies! especially since his old boss at the cab co. said in an interview that he, as a result of driving a cab, could think of several places to hide a body.

Actually, he said 5 or 10! Like it was a piece of cake

Below shows press release (two pages) on why Alexis Murphy and Hannah not connected. (I just signed up for twitter, hope I'm doing this right)

https://twitter.com/KLOVEREPORTER/status/514797295905562625/photo/1

Thank You! I went to some of RAT trial. CRD was there. Jesse was not. RAT was rightfully convicted .Not only in a legal sence but in the justice sence.

RAT had nothing to do with MH, OR HG. Anthony Martin did a very good job with the information the dectectives brought him (including the FBI) Anthony Martin is not a cutthroat D.A ,he is a humble person . I have no doubt if he thought for a minute that he was after the wrong man he would not have charged RAT .

It is very possible that HG's case is not connected at all to MH or RT 29 . RAT is most lkey very pleased about all the doubts people are inaccurately placing on his case. It really hurts my sole to think of the pain that it is causing Alexis's family and Samantha's mother.

So, were these signs on vacant land?

It's no telling, I am about 35 minutes east of charlottesville and around here no trespassing signs are taken very seriously, so I am sure they are there too. In fact gates are considered no trespassing around here. jmo
Seeing that he also had a charge of failure to stop at a railroad crossing the trespassing charge could have come from that of something like that. jmo idk

http://www.wric.com/story/26597758/the-search-for-hannah-graham-who-is-jesse-matthew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654