VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So those of who aren't immediately and 100% convinced JM committed a horrendous crime (I haven't ready anywhere of people thinking he's completely innocent) we are either refusing to believe a truth (where there is no truth yet) or planting reasonable doubt as a friend of JM?

Man, you guys make it hard for people potentially new to this site to want to contribute. I think everybody's intentions are to find Hannah. I find myself saddened by this case more than others - maybe it's because I see myself in Hannah. And to accuse us of negative intentions seems misplaced and even damaging. I'm trying to help, and looking at all angles might be my way of doing so.

With that said I'm 100% sure I'd flunk detective school.

Not true. "Some people" prefer to see evidence. Until we see it, then the possibility remains that Hannah could have been abducted by someone other than Jesse. All we have now are charges, not evidence.

Some people just refuse to accept that LE has the right perp and are wishfully thinking they have the wrong man.

There could have been texts or photos on his phone. Or as I said earlier he could have purchased condoms and perhaps the receipt was in the car or the clerk that sold them to him reported it to police.

If he went out and purchased condoms at 1:45 that would be very telling.

Since when did purchasing condoms in the early morning hours become indicative that a crime has occurred? Remember, this is FORENSIC evidence not circumstantial, that has lead to these charges filed against JM.

Not true. "Some people" prefer to see evidence. Until we see it, then the possibility remains that Hannah could have been abducted by someone other than Jesse. All we have now are charges, not evidence.

Hi David. What did you mean that the "investigation is back to square one"? That's all I was asking when the other poster responded.

I wondered about this as well. But, I have also seen perpetrators who seem to be guilty of the "no body, no crime" mentality

I agree. How could Jesse possibly know where the investigation had progressed at that point? Would he go to the police station if he truly believed he might not walk out of there? Doesn't make sense.

This is really interesting. Thanks for the post!

long time lurker- first time poster!

so sorry if this has already been discussed- i read somewhere that JM had been convicted of trespassing in 2010, has anyone been able to find out any details about that trespassing charge? like, if he had been lurking around someones rural property?

Now this is interesting to me!

Re: looking for evidence in Hannah's apartment...

Is this the first we've heard of them checking HER apartment?? Wouldn't they have done that right away, check her computer, look for journals, etc... Any Rx meds...

The police had his orange car since Friday.

Not my point. I'm saying that before he left with HG, he parked virtually right in front of PD hqtrs...with an Orange Car! Pretty obvious if it were to get link or if other crimes had any reference to orange cars. And to take off in another car that is equally as noticeable... Just seems either brazen or not well thought out.

So those of who aren't immediately and 100% convinced JM committed a horrendous crime (I haven't ready anywhere of people thinking he's completely innocent) we are either refusing to believe a truth (where there is no truth yet) or planting reasonable doubt as a friend of JM?

How can you be certain he didn't have an accomplice?

Exactly, They have nothing. They have him and her together and not, at the mall area and they have her missing. Not one piece of evidence that he is responsible for her demise or disappearance. I am waiting for evidence, until then he is innocent minus the alleged traffic violations. jmo idk

Hi David. What did you mean that the "investigation is back to square one"? That's all I was asking when the other poster responded.
I'm not David, but I think he misread the tweet regarding JM not being tied to Alexis Murphy case as meaning he wasn't tied to Hannah's case.

JMO

I just used the condoms as an example since "intent to defile" is very ambiguous. I also want to believe that LE has more evidence to actually prove that at least Hannah was in his car and/or his apartment but of course we won't know what evidence they have until they tell us.

I just think LE needed a new felony charge because they don't have any idea where he is and if he has in fact left the state, then they can legally extradite him back to Cville. I just believe that LE is desperate to find him so he will talk to them and hopefully provide information that only he and Hannah know about their interaction and then they can go from there.

I honestly don't know whether I think JM is completely guilty or completely innocent or anywhere in between. And I also don't think LE is just trying to pin everything on this guy regardless of how solid the evidence is just so they can "solve" the case. But until there is actual credible evidence that is released to the public, all we can do is speculate.

Just because you may not understand the meaning of "intent to defile" does not make it ambiguous. It very clearly means with the intent to sexually molest.

There is no way LE would risk their credibility by manufacturing a trumped up felony charge of kidnapping with intent to defile just because they do not know where are person is and want information from that person. That would be career suicide. What would happen if she turned up? Would LE say "just kidding, lol"?

Deer season is cranking up, so I think if she has been placed in a rural area, she will likely be found, unless a great deal of effort went into hiding her. For a while, that scent of death will be near her, I'm sad to say, if she was killed, and will only attract attention.

Also, a second year college student is no child, if not in college, she could be married, a mother, holding down a full-time job. They have to assume responsibility for themselves. If they are naive, the parents should have had a long talk with them, before leaving home, about what can happen, what HAS happened at the very school she is going to. I'm not blaming the victim, but I'm also not blaming her friends. This age group can be very stubburn, 'don't tell me what to do, I'm doing what I want to'. In fact, they seem to make more mistakes than a 13 yr old. I'm speaking as a mother here, been there, done that. She could have just as easily been leaving the library, to return to her dorm and this happen.
Hopefully, this will make other students, parents, school officials think, how easy it is for something to happen. If you're alone, if you're intoxicated, if you are not paying attention. Once it does, its too late.
This is all MOO, and I'm hurting for Hannah and her family, and praying for a resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966