VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And, without consulting the rules of professional conduct, unless the life of the third party hangs in the balance, it is unethical for an attorney to reveal anything that his client has said to him in the course of the attorney-client relationship.

You really should consult the rules of professional conduct before making assertions about what is and is not ethical. Here's a link to the post where I've included some of the most applicable rules to the questions people have been asking.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ville-13-Sept-2014-13&p=11006706#post11006706

Are they the same shorts he wore to the football game the previous night?

I've heard a lot of people say things along the lines of...
"okay... first evidence came back negative..."
"evidence back... now what?"

Just because evidence was returned to LE, and there has been no further comment from LE, doesn't mean it was positive or negative. I'd presume the evidence doesn't come back in a nice wrapped up package stating exactly what crime took place. Now LE needs to piece together what they have from witnesses, surveillance, their searches, and the forensics to put the puzzle together.

I hope we haven't lost the new UVA people since we were at the missing persons forum before... now featured case. I'm only here because I knew I needed to click the link on the last thread.

ok so they have evidence back, now what?

We wait. For an arrest and the rest of the forensics. At which time charges "may" increase. What will be released to the Public remains to be seen. Most importantly the search for Hannah continues. IMO

impetus

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/impetus

Look for this word next. I read something on the last thread, can't remember who posted it, can't find it. But anyway first the word was there then it wasn't and then the thread got closed. So I think this word will play a part in the next filings. jmo idk

Thread #14. Marking my spot. Where are you Hannah?!

And, without consulting the rules of professional conduct, unless the life of the third party hangs in the balance, it is unethical for an attorney to reveal anything that his client has said to him in the course of the attorney-client relationship.

In Virginia, yes, an attorney may maintain representation of a fugitive client and must not disclose where the client is. In other states, the rules can be different. Some places you have to say, some places you have to stop representation. It's a balance between client confidentiality and attorney obligations to the functions of the judicial process (allowing your client to be a fleeing felon). In other states, there is more leverage for the attorney to be able to get the client to turn themselves in. Obviously JM does not have much interest in the attorney's advice, which has to have been to lay low and would be to turn himself in.

My guess of what brought about the newer charges -- pubic hairs matching HG in the trunk. That would support those charges without her person being found. Wearing pants, not likely transferred by a hug. No knowledge, just a guess.

The nursing student lady needs to call the tipline for this. If he had a practice of making such offers, perhaps someone took him up and perhaps (given that he had roommates) would know what back country lane he liked for romance. And that would be a likely dump spot. If this is a "something gone wrong" scenario, the dump spot is someplace that would pop into his mind quickly and that he knows. If it were someplace he googled with his computer, LE would be there already. So anything anyone knows about rural places that he has hung out at has helpful information.

Quick o/t... how do you bring over an old post from a closed thread? I was able to do one that I already had as an open reply above...but with the new format that WS has done, I cannot seem to bring over just ONE post... the right click on the post number doesn't seem to work now.

TIA

Yes, capri pants fall below the knee but above the ankle. Usually mid calf. IMO Hannah is wearing skinny jeans, or if not denim, something like jeggings.

That was the impression I got. Capri means cropped as in shortened. From the pictures it looks like her trousers go to her ankle/ full length, suggesting jeggings or similar. I remember on one of the first threads there was a discussion about JM's shorts and a poster joked they were capri pants (they were white long shorts). That's why, when I looked at the pictures I though it odd they were described to searchers as capri pants,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaexo21