VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #15 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did he run away to his grandmother's house, rather than his mother's house? What sort of relationship did he have with his mother?

Grandmother helped raise him when mom was at work. Mothers know their children, grandmothers do too (grandchildren) but with rosy glasses on? My mother's grandchildren could not do a thing wrong in her eyes, but her daughters! ahem...

Christian colleges don't like to have this type of charge showing up in news about their school.......not saying that's what happened here. Not saying it's not. JMO

My take on this is that Liberty U. did about all they could do - kicked him off the football team AND out of their university. IF someone failed to act, I would say that could be the Lynchburg police or the LE in charge of the case. We have very few facts but if she was indeed hospitalized, it makes you wonder what level of evidence they required....

JMO

morning everyone!

I will not be surprised if JM is found responsible for the other missing/murdered.

How has JM gotten away with so many crimes and avoided penalty?
He is a con man. He believes he is above the law and is superior, he is charismatic and talks a good talk. He knows how to work (con manipulate) individual personalities and the system. He lies, look at the large amount of "friends" and people he has in his network circle. IMO I believe he gathered them for his own benefits and needs. He uses people.

O/T-MY EXPERIENCE with a psychopath/sociopath(I have an X like this and how he got out of trouble while I was with him just amazed me-alcohol related offenses.) He used everyone. He had people to call for bail, he even had a bondsman call me and tell me how much he loved me and that he planned on marrying me-he was conning the bonds guy to con me, lol. My x was also able to con the jail treasurer to run away with him, set him up in a new state and she bought a house to put him up in. Then he beat her silly-requiring 50 stitches to her face and head, destroyed her life and belongings. He never went to jail for this!!! MY X was very charming and charismatic, knew exactly what to say and do. It was always someone else's fault. He felt no guilt or remorse.

sorry for TMI

JMO

One poster on the last thread said he would have had to supply DNA in 2009 when he was charged with assault-is this true? At what point in VA do suspects have to submit to DNA, if anyone knows, while I go look it up...

Also, Imo, Hannah being aware of the danger of being "lost" and intoxicated, as per her tweet about the girl she helped to a bus, is puzzling considering what her actions and movements were on the night she disappeared. What on earth compelled her to leave her friends and walk around alone, I guess we will never know.

ETA: it appears VA can take DNA at time of arrest, either for all crimes or all "serious" crimes, depending where you read, but does not define serious. So JM may have been in the system for a while, thus eliminating him from Morgan, etc. Or he may not have been. So there, clear as mud.

Those charges were later dropped.. They dont take a persons DNA until after they are Sentenced in a case.. that conviction never made it that far

So what is up with JM asking about his clothing first, of all things!
Thinking this guy has a thing for attire.... were we ever given a description of Hannah's shoes, did he covet her glittery top? speculation, imo.

http://www.khou.com/story/news/loca...t-hannah-graham-caught-in-galveston/16181211/

"In court, Matthew's first questions for the judge were about his clothes, which were taken from him as he was booked into jail on Wednesday night. The suspect was not asked to enter a plea."
bbm

Tr
I wonder why someone would think that a girl who attends a Christian university would make up such a serious charge against someone...knowing that it could mean the loss of their football scholarship and expulsion from school? "

People typically dont level charges like this without good reason.

Follow the NFL stories and then ask why rape would be covered up for football players.

He was Cville athlete of the year in 99. Wow.

He had big hopes and dreams, but apparently the attitude of some NFL players.

And that this happens at a Christian university and is covered up is no surprise either.

One of the big pushes is to have universities and colleges start publishing their actual crime statistics which have been hidden!

Once again, you are taking what I am posting and twisting it. I have no problem explaining my posts, but every single one of them you are twisting.

I never said he was cleared by police. I said the Daily Mail claimed he was cleared by police. I have said multiple times I don't believe what the Daily Mail publishes. Therefore I do not believe he was cleared by police. I was using it as an example of why people shouldn't just trust what the Daily Mail writes, because you end up picking and choosing what is true and what is not true. The link was shared by another person, who quoted the article, in a previous thread. You are more than welcome to look back through my history to find where that is.

Please do not twist any more of my posts

After much searching, I found the article ... Read down a bit...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-teen-followed-stumbled-deserted-mall.html

My take on this is that Liberty U. did about all they could do - kicked him off the football team AND out of their university. IF someone failed to act, I would say that could be the Lynchburg police or the LE in charge of the case. We have very few facts but if she was indeed hospitalized, it makes you wonder what level of evidence they required....

Not saying it happened in this particular case, but...It has been pretty well known for years that some schools have a tendency to not report sexual assaults to local police. It is so bad that they have actually had to make legislation in some places to force the schools to do that. So, you can be assaulted on campus and only have the school to dish out punishment..which is never enough.

Could anyone hear what he was asking about the jumpsuit? The sound on my computer isn't the best? I also heard a mention of him being cleared by medical?

To me, it sounded like he was requesting a different jumpsuit, or to be allowed back into his clothes.....he explained something and then the Magistrate told him that the request for another jumpsuit would have to be cleared by Medical. Once he went to see Medical, this morning, they would approve or not approve his request.

Those charges were later dropped.. They dont take a persons DNA until after they are Sentenced in a case.. that conviction never made it that far

When I did some research...it is not about convictions, but arrests. In VA, they can take DNA at the same time as fingerprints, while booking, for some or all crimes, depending upon where you read. I know charges were later dropped.

To me, it sounded like he was requesting a different jumpsuit, or to be allowed back into his clothes.....he explained something and then the Magistrate told him that the request for another jumpsuit would have to be cleared by Medical. Once he went to see Medical, this morning, they would approve or not approve his request.

I thought he was afraid that he would end up with nothing on...jmo

Liberty is INCREDIBLY conservative, to the point that males and females are not even allowed to be in each other's dorm rooms. My cousin was actually suspended from Liberty for being in his girlfriend's room past 10 p.m. If the charges were unfounded or dropped, the fact that he had sexual relations with a woman on campus or was in a female's dorm room (or vice versa) would be enough for them to take action against him. Not defending him, but hoping to provide context on how he could have been removed from school with no assault charges, etc.

Seejanecomment, thank you for posting link to link that shows for which crimes DNA is taken. It appears then that JM probably has not had DNA taken before. Someone please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks!

weird....:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member