VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #15 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad they found him...can't believe he got so far! So sad and scary that there seems to be another case everyday of people abducting and hurting young women and children. Because of this most of us are raising our children in a bubble, for fear this will happen to our children. And because they are all growing up being so well protected from the outside world they are growing into young adults who are unable to fend for themselves. Seems like they don't think anything bad will happen because they've been protected and sheltered their whole lives. The same story everytime....good girl, good grades, never got into trouble, niave, innocent......all qualities we are all proud to instill in our daughters, yet all qualities that these predators are seeking.

I remember when the LE gave a special parent training meeting at my kids school regarding abductions and sexual abuse for children. They said that part of the problem is that we all train our kids to be well behaved, respectful, not to cause a scene.....especially for little girls. They said, train the kids and talk often about how its ok to scream and make a scene when a stranger tries to approach. bite, kick and scratch and scream if a stranger tries to grab or touch. And as bad as it sounds, not to be soooo friendly to strangers, it's ok not to say hi or smile if a stranger says hi and they feel uncomfortable. just my two cents.

hoping Hannah is found soon.

If you didn't read the article, how can you make claims about what was written in that article?

Jesse Matthew was never cleared by police. You posted a few comments stating that he was cleared by police. I would like to see the link for that claim. If there is no link, then it is not true.

Once again, you are taking what I am posting and twisting it. I have no problem explaining my posts, but every single one of them you are twisting.

I never said he was cleared by police. I said the Daily Mail claimed he was cleared by police. I have said multiple times I don't believe what the Daily Mail publishes. Therefore I do not believe he was cleared by police. I was using it as an example of why people shouldn't just trust what the Daily Mail writes, because you end up picking and choosing what is true and what is not true. The link was shared by another person, who quoted the article, in a previous thread. You are more than welcome to look back through my history to find where that is.

Please do not twist any more of my posts

People who attend Christian schools aren't immune to doing bad things. Obviously, since JM was also attending and look where we are now.

Agreed, but I'm much more apt to believe the victim over the accused....especially with more and more info that portrays the suspect in a negative light...... and much of that coming out daily.

Taking the suspects side over the victims is completely bass ackwards to my way of thinking.

The thought occurred to me ( probably to everyone else too) that maybe Jesse Matthew being a Good Samaritan gave Hannah Graham a ride back to Wertland and 14th- dropped her off and left. That is the location near UVa and where she lives and where this all started. She got out of the car and was still disoriented and texted her friends that she was lost and needed help. That would explain why she told her friends she was near Wertland and 14th but still lost. I guess a GPS determination of where the text originated would answer that one. Then at that point she was abducted, not by Jesse Matthew but by somebody else.
And his reason for running is.....?

I'm sure both these points have been made before and they are somewhat tied together:

1. It's rained like heck last night. First real rain since this happened....not good for the search

2. In Virginia, the charge "abduction with intent" is a predicate for the death penalty. For those in the UK, our death penalties are based on state law (not allowed in some, allowed in others). Virginia executes I think the 3rd most people for murder cases. Not all murder cases qualify, they have to be particularly bad crimes. If this ends up poorly and he's guilty, no doubt the DA will seek the death penalty. With these charges, that's a probability if he's proven guilty of murder as well. I think that they may be setting him up such that they can use that threat for a plea agreement and save a lot of time searching for what they don't have right now (her). They'll try to get him to cooperate without a plea but if he digs his heals in and they have nothing that strong enough to prove him of a murder, they could take the death penalty off the table and the DA could offer life (most likely without the possibility of parole) in order to get him to cooperate.

Agreed, but I'm much more apt to believe the victim over the accused....especially with more and more info that portrays the suspect in a negative light, coming out almost daily.

Taking the suspects side over the victims is completely bass ackwards to my way of thinking.

That is fine. I would just be hesitant to assume that just because someone goes to a Christian school, they can't do something bad. Especially when both the victim and suspect go to a Christian school. It just seems like a weak argument.

If you didn't read the article, how can you make claims about what was written in that article?

Jesse Matthew was never cleared by police. You posted a few comments stating that he was cleared by police. I would like to see the link for that claim. If there is no link, then it is not true.

Did you read the context in which this poster even wrote that?? It was along these lines: "Take whatever DM says with a grain of salt. They were the ones, after all, who originally reported that JM had been cleared. And we all know that is not true."

Could you please provide the link stating that Jesse Matthew was cleared of involvement in Hannah's disappearance.

It was in the DM over the weekend. I suspect that it's now impossible to find as the DM constantly copy/paste, edit & update articles & slap on a new headline, rather than publishing new, separate ones.

Just catching up this morning.

Mike Banks from the above article says this:
The source also told me they knew he was in Texas because of highway technology.

“It wouldn’t surprise me a bit if police have a way to photograph a car that goes through say a toll that sets off an algorithm or a ping that would lead them to the Galveston area,” said Banks.

LOL. So it's no longer an Alba Rhythm. WS cracks the case again.

BBM: yes they do. They also will lie to a witness that someone else has already "dished the dirt" & they're "just confirming".

I'm not saying this is the case with this particular story.

Thanks for your post and telling us about the tactic they use to get people to talk. We can't know when they do this, but I wouldn't be sur
prised if they used it with his grandmom.

He's been arrested for having something to do with Hannah's disappearance.
Yesterday it was reported here -a thread or two back-- that at least one female student said he bugged her about going out...when she was many years younger than him.
Today we learn JM lost a scholarship and was kicked out of college because of sexual assault allegations.....

i think there is lots more.

Longo knew there was a lot more... He knew what he was doing JMO

It was in the DM over the weekend. I suspect that it's now impossible to find as the DM constantly copy/paste, edit & update articles & slap on a new headline, rather than publishing new, separate ones.

I'm pretty sure all of this "he was cleared" refers to the allegations of assault/rape of the girl in college at Liberty. That is what the DM is reporting. They say there were no charges filed, no evidence, therefore cleared.

Oh my ... :banghead: sadly, I saw right through this "gentle giant" from the beginning, so I'm not surprised! I have a feeling he's been getting away with things for awhile now ... Poor Hannah! :(

Why Jesse, you're no gentle giant at all.

If you google 'The Daily Fail' and read the wiki you will get an idea why it is known as that here in the UK. Sensationalist gutter press. Their online site does do a good job of covering missing persons though, and crime. I always take it with a pinch of salt, they do get good photos and info, just not sure how they get it is ethical sometimes KWIM

I'm pretty sure all of this "he was cleared" refers to the allegations of assault/rape of the girl in college at Liberty. That is what the DM is reporting. They say there were no charges filed, no evidence, therefore cleared.

No, it was way before this story came out. They were saying he was cleared in the HG case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966