VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #15 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Local bartender here. No he could not have been sold something to go after 12am in the state of Va. Not from a restaurant, convenience store, liquor store or any other establishment selling alcohol. No off-premise sales after midnight...... PERIOD.

He could have put a couple of longnecks in his pockets if he was sneaky enough or handed a drink over the railing while the doormans back was turned but theres no way he could have done it legally.

Would like your opinion as a bartender - do you feel this letter is an attempt to cover for themselves (re: underage alcohol sales)? Do you think the doorman was the source of the info. that they left together? thanks!

I think the poor girl just needed a ride........and she accepted it from the wrong damn person.

I agree. I also think it is possible he told her he was a cabbie and his shift had just ended but he'd add her as an extra fare if she wanted. But when they got to his car, which is clearly not a taxi-cab....who knows what then happened :(.

Grandmother helped raise him when mom was at work. Mothers know their children, grandmothers do too (grandchildren) but with rosy glasses on? My mother's grandchildren could not do a thing wrong in her eyes, but her daughters! ahem...

O/T... But...

I have heard the saying....

"Grandmothers and grand kids have a common enemy.... The mom..."

:giggle:

This Tempo letter also leads me to believe now that WG disengaged as soon as JM out his arm around HG and she did not object. Had he followed to Tempo, he would still be concerned that she was alone outside.

I agree. He seemed to get away with so much. Did it give him a sense of entitlement? Does it account for his Brazen behavior?

I'm wondering how much of this information was found when he hired on to UVA medical center? I'd be surprised if they hired him knowing of all his run-ins with authority.

Not directed at you Skigirl. How is it possible the time stamp for a purchase said 1:10 at Tempo and the Tuel's video shows a time stamp of 1:08? I know the two establishments are close together, but how is that humanly possible to walk a block and around the corner, go in, order something, and get it rung up and PAID in 120 seconds?? I don't get it :confused:

Mapquest shows 55 seconds by car. Its reasonable to assume that it would take 2-3 minutes for a person walking.Just to get there.

If the Tuels video timestamp was slow by a minute or two and/ or if the same were true for Tempo this could still be possible but much more reasonable IMO.

Still appears as if JLM is in one hell of a hurry though.

I am happy that Tempo has come forward with a witness who saw JM leave with Hannah
Good stuff

Yeah, in looking at the map and the location of Tempo and 4th, iirc where he parked his car, it would take like 5 minutes going south and you wood be in farm country/heavy wooded areas.

After having participated in the official search over the weekend, I was fairly confident that if she was somewhere in the search area she would have been found. I have since heard that 90% of the city has been covered. I don't think the search coverage in the surrounding county is anywhere near as complete. Just yesterday as I was driving to work I remembered that a friend owns 5 acres just a couple of miles west from the apartment complex, and that there is a small barn deep in the woods on the property, which is otherwise undeveloped and unused. As soon as I remembered this I had to check it out.

She wasn't there, and there were no signs of any recent activity on the property -- foot prints, tire tracks, recent trash -- but when I subsequently contacted my friend for belated permission, she said she hadn't thought to check the barn. So I'm sure that there are many, many places in the county where she could be that haven't been searched.

It didn't occur to me until later that if Hannah was there when I was checking it out, alone, then JM might have been there too. In which case I probably wouldn't be writing this.

Chain of custody more than likely.

They dont want to screw this one up and the less hands that touch the evidence the better.Less chance of misplacing it or contaminating it that way .

IMO, Texas LE has no reason to search the vehicle. Virginia LE does.

So what is up with JM asking about his clothing first, of all things!
Thinking this guy has a thing for attire.... were we ever given a description of Hannah's shoes, did he covet her glittery top? speculation, imo.

http://www.khou.com/story/news/loca...t-hannah-graham-caught-in-galveston/16181211/

"In court, Matthew's first questions for the judge were about his clothes, which were taken from him as he was booked into jail on Wednesday night. The suspect was not asked to enter a plea."
bbm

I am behind... As always on this case...

but could JM have had an article of HG's clothing wrapped in with his clothing.... To save as something like a perp's "trophy"?...

:waitasec:

After having participated in the official search over the weekend, I was fairly confident that if she was somewhere in the search area she would have been found. I have since heard that 90% of the city has been covered. I don't think the search coverage in the surrounding county is anywhere near as complete. Just yesterday as I was driving to work I remembered that a friend owns 5 acres just a couple of miles west from the apartment complex, and that there is a small barn deep in the woods on the property, which is otherwise undeveloped and unused. As soon as I remembered this I had to check it out.

She wasn't there, and there were no signs of any recent activity on the property -- foot prints, tire tracks, recent trash -- but when I subsequently contacted my friend for belated permission, she said she hadn't thought to check the barn. So I'm sure that there are many, many places in the county where she could be that haven't been searched.

It didn't occur to me until later that if Hannah was there when I was checking it out, alone, then JM might have been there too. In which case I probably wouldn't be writing this.
I am just so impressed with you and the other searches who care so passionately.

You, and any others, please feel free to join in on the Hannah SAR thread linked at the front of this thread, and let us only hope that she is found soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnootWolf02