VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #15 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure "Alba Rhythm" got a massive amount of google hits from everyone assuming the above, but wondering if there was something they hadn't heard of! :laughing:
I wonder if some people though "Alba Rhythm" was a dance exercise class?...

:Banane23: :Banane21: :Bananahair:

I wonder the same things.

I'm still wondering why this lawyer would still represent a client who took off in a vehicle. That just made his client harder to defend I think. It appears the family hired him while LJ was packing up to head to TX. He hasn't been able to speak to his client if nobody knew where he was, although I'm not convinced some didn't know. Just MO.

Accused of s. assault in the past!
Sorry if already posted..
bbm.

"EXCLUSIVE: Man charged with abduction of Hannah Graham was 'expelled from Liberty University after girl claimed he raped her on campus'"

"Jesse 'LJ' Matthew, the man charged with the abduction of missing UVA student Hannah Graham, was accused of rape when he studied at Liberty University, MailOnline can exclusively reveal.

Matthew was expelled from the Christian university founded by Jerry Falwell in Lynchburg, Virginia, in 2002, following the alleged sex attack on a female student but was not charged with any crime, former teammates said.

Police announced last night that Matthew was arrested in Galveston, Texas, after going on the run. He has been charged with Hannah's abduction 'with intent to defile' and is awaiting extradition to Virginia.

As a gifted football player, 'LJ' - as he likes to be known - won a sports scholarship to Liberty University after he was named Charlottesville's 'Athlete of the Year' in 1999.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-girl-claimed-raped-campus.html#ixzz3EKTyNoCU
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I wonder the same things.

1. yes, to search to for evidence , it very problematic now, he went through 5-6 states.
2. he does not have to go texas, he can issue a order for his client from Virginia. Only If he want to travel back with him that this choice, it not a rule of the thumb, Keep in mind they wont be doing it alone( coming back). The FBI will transport him back

Apparently the officers on the link I provided do not realize their audio is being fed live as they converse between each other. I just heard one of them say that the woman that called him in to the Galveston County police did so because she recognized him from the TV reports. (I hope that is okay to post). I'm rather surprised that no one has let these guys know their are being broadcast live, they seem to think they are not hookedup to the feed yet.

link please...

Not sure if this has already been posted, but it sounds like he might have been planning to camp out on the beach in Texas.

"He asked me the question if it's safe to stay on the beach, so I told him yeah, it's good there," (the store clerk), told ABC News station KTRK in Houston.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/virginia-p...-abduction-suspect-arrested/story?id=25746864

He's being held in Texas on charges of "failure to identify fugitive intent to give false information" and has been denied bond because of a federal hold.

Perhaps the victim refused to testify against him and was satisfied that he was expelled from LU.

deleted... I posted the link to the signing but thought it was live, and it wasn't. :blushing:

what s he saying?

jumpsuit?

It sounded to me like he was worrying about the jumpsuit they had him wearing. I wonder if he was asking about his clothes that he had on when arrested. He was hard to understand. What he is wearing seems to be the least of his concerns.

He seemed confused.Worried about his clothes.Still live.He will be there for about 2 more days.Read him his rights.
Apparently the officers on the link I provided do not realize their audio is being fed live as they converse between each other. I just heard one of them say that the woman that called him in to the Galveston County police did so because she recognized him from the TV reports. (I hope that is okay to post). I'm rather surprised that no one has let these guys know their are being broadcast live, they seem to think they are not hookedup to the feed yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel