VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #15 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he seems a real piece of work. I'll eat my hat if he isn't as guilty as sin.
I wish he would just say where Hannah is. Some chance I guess!

Oh I think there will be more tidbits like that one .

does anyone here think he might be a tad off?

A tad off? I havent read or heard anything referencing that....so imo no.
A sexual predator................... very likely, imo.

2014---2002 how many others if this is true?

Sorry for the newbie question, but can we start a separate thread to discuss other unsolved sexual assaults and murders that JM might be connected to? The Daily Mail article does say that Charlottesville police are looking into other cases, so can we? After seeing the video from the C-ville mall - the way he spotted Hannah and circled back, caught up to her in a very short time and then put his arm around her - I've felt that JM is a serial predator.

He seemed confused.Worried about his clothes.Still live.He will be there for about 2 more days.Read him his rights.

I thought the same. He waived his rights to court appointed attorneys for both Galveston and Virginia. It was explained that at this time all an attorney could do is fight his extradition back to Virginia.

Now, for the most frustrating part..........getting him to talk.

Forget about the "good cop--bad cop" thing.

I'm no expert on interrogations or anything, but I think the most effective way to get cooperation out of JM would be to show his Mother and his Grandmother some overwhelming evidence of his guilt, and then send the two of them in together to "extract" some information from him.

I think that's a great idea; shame it can't happen !

One poster on the last thread said he would have had to supply DNA in 2009 when he was charged with assault-is this true? At what point in VA do suspects have to submit to DNA, if anyone knows, while I go look it up...

Also, Imo, Hannah being aware of the danger of being "lost" and intoxicated, as per her tweet about the girl she helped to a bus, is puzzling considering what her actions and movements were on the night she disappeared. What on earth compelled her to leave her friends and walk around alone, I guess we will never know.

ETA: it appears VA can take DNA at time of arrest, either for all crimes or all "serious" crimes, depending where you read, but does not define serious. So JM may have been in the system for a while, thus eliminating him from Morgan, etc. Or he may not have been. So there, clear as mud.

Quote Originally Posted by thebes View Post
Article in the Daily Mail - Man charged with abduction of Hannah Graham was 'expelled from Liberty University after girl claimed he raped her on campus'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3EKLbowOe

Accordingbto the article, the girl he allegedly assaulted at a party in college ended up in the hospital as a result. While no charges were brought, he was kicked off the football team and expelled from the college.

Teddy bear, huh? I am beginning to see a very dark picture being painted of JM, imo..

The first story I read said he was found in Galveston, but he apparently was actually at Gilchrist Beach near Rollover Pass, past the Crystal Beach area. That whole area is pretty heavily patrolled... guess he didn't know that. But I would say he was definitely making a run for Mexico, which doesn't seem very promising for Hannah :(

:wagon: welcome txmt!!

Sorry for the newbie question, but can we start a separate thread to discuss other unsolved sexual assaults and murders that JM might be connected to? The Daily Mail article does say that Charlottesville police are looking into other cases, so can we? After seeing the video from the C-ville mall - the way he spotted Hannah and circled back, caught up to her in a very short time and then put his arm around her - I've felt that JM is a serial predator.

i will alert your post and a mod can let us know. :)

This whole forums is a bit TL;DR for me, along with most others..

The hasty revision notes (please, don't test me) I've taken are:

- JM has been arrested in Texas where he was sleeping on the beach
- Hannah has still not been found
- The main downside about being in the UK and sleeping while everything happens is that by the time I'm ready to search for up to date news the only media with reports from the last few hours is the Daily MailFail!

(I wonder if in 10 threads time we'll be doing a "Free Jesse" campaign)

Others might, but Ive already seen enough of his actions to believe with a high degree of certainty that he is guilty.

I see two people when I look at JLM.

One is the image he portrays to the world, that of a smiling cordial and affable guy....one who who gives high fives to complete strangers and coaches little league football.

The other is someone with poor impulse control, a violent temper, a drinking problem, more strength than he knows how to control and complete disregard for the personal space of others.

I would also like to know if one is required to give DNA when arrested in VA for an assault charge. This might help to exonerate him from possible involvement in similar attacks/abductions that occurred in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member