VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #15 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I've got to attend to other things-- will miss the presser at 3pm. :gaah: Will have to check back in several hours later. Hope there is some good news... trying to be optimistic there. Hard. :(

Maybe JM is acting clueless on purpose to convince people he is not in his right mind? To plea crazy or something? I guess im just a really good person with a kind heart but I legit feel sorry for him, of course I am sure that will go away when Hannah's body is found and the cause of death (unfortunately very likely in this event) because it has been so long.

I watched the clip of him signing the paperwork, and I have to say he did seem legitimately confused. I feel like even *I* know that the jumpsuit comes off for the "medical exam" (& search, I assume), but then gets put back on. It seemed like someone had walked him through what was going to happen, from appearing before the judge, to the processing, to going into the jail and he thought they were going to drop him there naked. Strange, but it didn't sound like an act to me.

I guess I answered my own question:

Regarding a report of sexual assault on Liberty University's campus in 2002, Liberty University Police Department maintains certain public records as required by the Clery Act. It maintains a public crime log. In 2002, the log was called the "Criminal Incident Log." The logs may be viewed in person at the Liberty University Police Department office upon request. They are not available online and are not electronically searchable. Below is a chart listing the nature, date, time, general location and disposition of all sex offences (forcible) reported on Liberty University's campus during 2002.

Date Time Area Description Disposition
10/17/2002 0426 hrs. Vines Center Rape Report

Liberty University can also report that the October 17, 2002 rape report was investigated by the Lynchburg Police Department and it is documented with a report that is on file in the Lynchburg Police Department's Records Section (Incident # 2002071459). We understand the matter was also turned over to the local Commonwealth Attorney's Office. Questions regarding investigation and disposition of the matter should be directed to those entities.http://www.wset.com/story/26627533/...jesse-matthew-was-student-and-football-player

So it appears he was accused of rape. The matter was investigated. He was not charged, apparently, but was kicked out. Much too much coincidence for me to conclude that this guy is possibly innocent of harming Hannah. He's fitting the profile pretty nicely I think.

Just so scary.

Was the Commonwealth Attorney then the lawyer he just retained now?

Got the door slammed on me as I posted right as the last thread closed so bringing this over here...

Realizing that most WSers also probably have paid far more attention to not only POIs, but also the specifics about them, and have sought out or at least have seen more on TV or online than a large majority of the general public, and also are more apt to pay more careful attention to details, I'm especially curious about this!

What would all the WSers do if they believe they possibly saw a POI from a wanted poster that has been disseminated about and LE is looking for and requesting information on the whereabouts of the person?

Would you...

Look at someone and try to determine if it was the person you'd maybe seen on TV or on a poster once and call, even if very unsure if it's the POI?

Or look several times, trying to catch a clearer image, perhaps even end up taking an extended look, or even staring (intentionally or not)?

Or maybe even take several looks at a person, possibly also looking at a phone trying to look at the POI picture, and perhaps end up taking a longer or lingering look to confirm or deny your suspicions after looking at a poster/picture/whatever?

Or would you talk to someone else, trying to get a second or third (or some other additional) opinion on if they thought your suspicions were valid? And/or if they thought something should be done?

Or would you do nothing unless you knew for certain?

Or would you do nothing? (Meaning period - regardless of degree of certainty)

Or _____ (fill in the blank)?

Would your answer vary if you thought you saw a possible missing person and not a possible person of interest or possible suspect?

A friend I work with has a "stalker". She wants to report him, as he harasses her when she is leaving work every day, but hasn't got his name (and has refused to give him hers). At first she thought he was here to meet someone or for a legitimate reason, but now he's made it VERY CLEAR that he knows she has a BF, wants her to get rid of that guy and see him, and has referred to himself as her "secret lover". He's outside every day when she leaves work. I suggested that, as she is leaving, she pretend to be absorbed in sending a text on her phone. Then, when he looks at her or speaks to her, simply snap his photo to include with the police report. If I thought I saw a wanted person, I'd snap a photo on my phone in the same way. It would provide time and date that he was at a specific location (EXIF info, embedded in photo) and then pass that along to police along with the statement that I THINK he/she may be the person wanted for (such and such) crime.

who's going to lead the presser today if longo et al are on the way to galveston to pick up JLM?

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/0...ersity-in-2002-after-alleged-rape-107507.html

This is now being widely reported across many news outlets. Nearly perfectly falls in line with my hunch that JM is a seasoned predator. Now just wait until we hear about all of the other victims JM has assaulted and defiled! He's a soulless <mod snip>

Is there any such thing as a thoughtful response any more. The accused abductor/defilercan add Satanist to his list of attributes? Contrasts nicely with the angelic portrait of HG in the media. He made a point of returning to the bar at Tempo to pay up his tab from earlier in the evening. Only someone possessed by Beelzebub would inquire about his clothing. Apparently he had no right to do that either. People actually wonder why he fled 1300 miles? Google the words "strange fruit". Just maybe wanting his own clothes was a way to grasp any shred of dignity this man has been stripped of by the press and the inane online commentaries.

A friend I work with has a "stalker". She wants to report him, as he harasses her when she is leaving work every day, but hasn't got his name (and has refused to give him hers). At first she thought he was here to meet someone or for a legitimate reason, but now he's made it VERY CLEAR that he knows she has a BF, wants her to get rid of that guy and see him, and has referred to himself as her "secret lover". He's outside every day when she leaves work. I suggested that, as she is leaving, she pretend to be absorbed in sending a text on her phone. Then, when he looks at her or speaks to her, simply snap his photo to include with the police report. If I thought I saw a wanted person, I'd snap a photo on my phone in the same way. It would provide time and date that he was at a specific location (EXIF info, embedded in photo) and then pass that along to police along with the statement that I THINK he/she may be the person wanted for (such and such) crime.

I had this same situation at work.. We had security at my work so I reported him to security and they took care of it.. My stalker was even leaving notes on my car.. I don't know what they did but it worked.

Did anyone seriously think JM wasn't being looked at for the other cases? Did a tweet have to come out to realize that?

no but if they are willing to put that out there to the press It my mean they are close to some kind of conclusion.

For everyone that says they don't think JM is smart enough to x,y, or z just remember: he doesn't have to be smart, he would just need to watch one the zillions of CSI type shows that have been around for more than a decade.

Actually he doesn't even have to do that. Ottis Toole, killer of Adam Walsh and at least 5 others, was mildly mentally retarded yet he got away with it for years and years.

Not sure I want to be a negative Nancy, but seeing as he drive halfway across the country Hannah could be anywhere *if* he took her, including the ocean ... I'm positive if he doesn't talk, they will not find her.

That is absolutely not so. Restaurants/bars are cash businesses. You think they hire criminals to handle their cash?
That's pretty insulting to people who work in bars, just saying...

Whenever I've bartended I was responsible for the cash in my drawer- it it was short at the end of the night it came out of my pocket. Many managers or owners keep track of how much liquor is used within a certain degree so they can catch someone not officially charging for drinks and pocketing the cash.

I had one bartending job where I was never even required to fill out an application or show ID. It's illegal but it happens a lot more than people think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95