VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel like the white guy was attracted to her and did follow her around in a creepy way. but he didn't abduct her. he was just unlucky enough to have done his creepy yet non-abductor thing at the very wrong time! his motivations weren't because he was scared for her, and that's why he didn't question when the other dude stepped in. he was just watching for his own pleasure.

so is there officially video of the black dude with his arm around her?

In some videos she does appear to be walking with a woman in white pants. But these videos must not be in the right order because it is like every other video in which she appears to be with another woman, and the others she appears to be alone.

Ok watched this full screen.

She is NOT walking with anyone. That is indeed her reflection. Pause it when you see two people.

The videos are NOT in chronological order. The second video is actually first- the guy that pops out right behind her is in fact the heavy-set white man following her in the first video.

I don't know what to think now!

DELETED BECAUSE I WAS WRONG!! ---except for the last two sentences

(the original post is quoted in replies below)

My eyesight's not good enough for this any more, even on full screen. Sigh.

It's like the two (Hannah and the dreads guy) are walking around looking for each other. The doorway creeper just might be a red herring?

In the first clip in Parker's video, looking out through the Tuel Jewelers window, if you pause it, it's Hannah and dreads guy walking together. The guy seems to have the same white shorts as dreads guy from the first video.

I do not see any guy with dreads. I don't see anyone walking beside Hannah either. In the shot that looks like someone is walking beside her because of clothing color difference, if you look at 32 second mark (FB video) you will see someone walking in the opposite direction just before Hannah enters the shot. That person, too, has a reflection that shows alternate clothing colors. However, for them both you'll notice the arm and leg movements are on point. It's just her alone walking. Also, the clip in the middle (FB video) is the same as the clip at the end. The end clip is just a close up.

the guy with dreads is in the foreground.

I do not see any guy with dreads. I don't see anyone walking beside Hannah either. In the shot that looks like someone is walking beside her because of clothing color difference, if you look at 32 second mark (FB video) you will see someone walking in the opposite direction just before Hannah enters the shot. That person, too, has a reflection that shows alternate clothing colors. However, for them both you'll notice the arm and leg movements are on point. It's just her alone walking. Also, the clip in the middle (FB video) is the same as the clip at the end. The end clip is just a close up.

The guy with the dreads is in the foreground. He walks past in the opposite direction just after the two heavyset women go by, early on.

I'm not convinced the second guy is the same person. Looks to me like he has a different walk. But as I said, I can't make out much even on the good video.

Screen grab of it being Hannah and her reflection.

Screen shot 2014-09-17 at 10.45.49 PM.png

Split second later - was the above just a crappy camera error?

Screen shot 2014-09-17 at 10.47.40 PM.png

Screen grab of it looking like Hannah and another person.

Screen shot 2014-09-17 at 10.48.44 PM.png

WHAT is going on.

Ok watched this full screen.

She is NOT walking with anyone. That is indeed her reflection. Pause it when you see two people.

The videos are NOT in chronological order. The second video is actually first- the guy that pops out right behind her is in fact the heavy-set white man following her in the first video.

Not seeing it. The last clip of the close-up of her walking - in full screen - pretty clearly shows her walking with a girl with white pants and a blue blouse/t-shirt.

Screen grab of it being Hannah and her reflection.

View attachment 59141

Split second later - was the above just a crappy camera error?

View attachment 59143

Screen grab of it looking like Hannah and another person.

View attachment 59142

WHAT is going on.

In no way shape or form is that her reflection. It is another person who most closely resembles the man with dreadlocks we saw from a different camera shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/l...cle_0fdd71ec-3ee0-11e4-97d8-0017a43b2370.html

Late Wednesday night, Capt. Gary Pleasants of Charlottesville police said new video surveillance, time stamped at 1:06 a.m. Saturday, shows a white male walking down the 200 block of East Main Street, who “glances briefly over his shoulder, then steps into a doorway and stops.” Moments later, Graham is seen walking by the same doorway, and the white male steps out and follows her.

In a second video, filmed two minutes later in the 300 block of East Main Street, Graham appears to be accompanied by someone, who may be male or female, and the same white male is following close behind.

Guy with the dreads is walking in the foreground in an entirely different direction and cleared the area before she/they could even be seen coming into the background. Don't think he's the 'black male' being talked about, if he even exists. JMO.

Maybe the man came forward earlier but the video was just located. Maybe he is why the directions changed for the search yesterday?

I clearlysaw a man with dreads and long white shorts walk left to right across the front of the video. Then later you see her walking what looks like beside someone with white pants or possibly white shorts in the back of the video. Don't see how that is a reflection completely different color pants.

Not seeing it. The last clip of the close-up of her walking - in full screen - pretty clearly shows her walking with a girl with white pants and a blue blouse/t-shirt.

that 'girl' is wearing the same clo9thes as the dude with dreads

If you watch it..if it was hannah and her reflection, wouldn't creepy white guy that is following her have a reflection too?

I clearlysaw a man with dreads and long white shorts walk left to right across the front of the video. Then later you see her walking what looks like beside someone with white pants or possibly white shorts in the back of the video. Don't see how that is a reflection completely different color pants.

yep. i think LE is not ready to say it was this dreads dude yet. maybe thats why they're saying it was her reflection...

Also, I don't know why the media - and apparently LE - are saying it's the same white man when they have different builds, different clothes, and different gaits. JMO.

Guys, Look at both videos. Ignore the two women in the first one. Focus on the guy with dreads walking left->right at the front, and then up in the upper right corner.

http://www.wric.com/global/Category...rt=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=10596098

Then look at the facebook one. I think the dreadlock guy is the one that the "doorway" guy said he saw her with. Ugh, ugh ugh.

http://fb.me/76XZdLZ0Z

I know I sound like a crazy person, but please indulge me.

First video: Dreadlock guy @27 seconds. White (long) shorts, grayish?/slightly darker top?

Second video: @3 seconds? White (long) shorts? Darkish hair? Grayish top? Arm around Hannah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lufferli