VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to point out the obvious. 'Black' is not the only descriptive word CWG would have used when speaking to police about the person who supposedly approached Hannah. We haven't been told what other features the man CWG speaks of had. Ie: Bald, short hair, or dreads. What type of clothing? How tall? Skinny or overweight? How dark was his skin?

We see a black man on video. That's only one physical characteristic. We don't yet know if he actually matches the physical description given by CWG.

I know that what some people are seeing in the grainy videos is enough to seal the deal for them. For me, it is not. Respectfully :seeya:

I think people are just stating what they see in the video. By no means is anything a done deal at this point.

Annnnnd....the frustration grows. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

-
Henry Graff ‏@HenryGraff 54s
UPDATE: Search team is on Water Street right now near Lexis Nexus looking for #HannahGraham.

That's here: https://goo.gl/maps/o1Wns

Route shows a possible walking path from Sal's -- basically continuing straight down the mall.

This might be a logical extension of yesterday's search, when they were reported to be searching along the railroad tracks and under the Belmont Bridge. (I can't find the article where they mentioned the search area. It was on WRIC's website earlier.)

just jumping in now after years of absence, hence my name :)
so, can someone post the video that occurs after the Sal's restaurant video? the one by the jewelers? I haven't seen where the dread lock guy catches up to her or where she's walking with another woman.
TIA

SBM Bolded- does this mean dreadlock guy we are talking about and seeing in the videos is not the black male police are talking about?

That appears to be what the police are saying.

It's been pointed out, correctly, that the police might not be saying everything they know and that the witness might be lying, so those are caveats, but at this point they apparently don't think Dreadlocks Guy had anything to do with it.

BREAKING: Charlottesville police say they have surveillance videos from Sal's Restaurant - at 1:06 a.m. Saturday - and from Tuel Jewelers - at 1:08 a.m. - that show Hannah Graham walking on the downtown mall.
A man is seen walking in front of Graham. He then stops and is then seen walking behind her. Two minutes later, Graham is seen walking with another woman with the same man following them.
Police say the quality of those videos is poor, but they will release them Thursday

BBM
Definitely not another woman or Hannah's reflection. It is the black male with dreads.

I hope the police have been able to track down the group of people who walked passed the jewelers just after Hannah, black male & white guy did.

I just want to point out the obvious. 'Black' is not the only descriptive word CWG would have used when speaking to police about the person who supposedly approached Hannah. We haven't been told what other features the man CWG speaks of had. Ie: Bald, short hair, or dreads. What type of clothing? How tall? Skinny or overweight? How dark was his skin?

We see a black man on video. That's only one physical characteristic. We don't yet know if he actually matches the physical description given by CWG.

I know that what some people are seeing in the grainy videos is enough to seal the deal for them. For me, it is not. Respectfully :seeya:

This to me brings up another good point. Why haven't they released a description of 'black male'? Is it because it matches the description of dreadlocks and they don't want to confuse people since it is a different person? Or is it in fact dreadlocks that CWG is describing?

If CWG is telling truth, he should learn that popping out of a doorway and silently following a person is scary, not helpful. If he thought she was in distress he should have turned around to face her and asked if she was okay. If she was in distress, popping out and following her likely added to her distress. Not helpful, CWG!

Once, when I was young and someone followed me like that, I pretended to run into someone I knew to throw off the person I felt was following me. Not the smartest thing to do but I was in panic mode. Fortunately the person I was pretending with played along and didn't turn out to be just another creep.

honestly, I think he was attracted to her and being a creep. doesn't mean he abducted her tho, but what is he gonna say: 'I thought she was hot so I followed her to check her out more and someone else abducted her'?

I can also see a timid guy who wants to help, coming off as creepy because he's so awkward and kind of battling what to do in his mind

If you watch the Tuel video, the group of boys is still behind them...it's Hannah and ?, CWG, boys. Those boys MUST have seen something.

I hate to bring this up, but I feel it's valid after 5 days. It seems to me that if she has been deceased since that night and she is still around the downtown area, that marked decomposition would've set in by now and a distinct smell would be noted. I don't follow LE's logic right now of searching in or around buildings for her, etc where people work and walk by regularly. JMO.

I believe mystery black man was ahead of Hannah. It's not dreads guy. Hannah was walking sooo fast and was ahead of him. He would have needed to run to catch up to her.

That would be good, because if the BM is ahead of Hannah, there is a good chance he is captured on the same video just moments before. I'm on the fence. I see her walking with dreaded BG and I see the WG being a creeper.

This gentleman reminds me of the Kenia Mongue case out of Colorado. The killer ended up being the good samaritan who happened to call police and report he was the last one to interact with her. I am sure this guy knows more then he is saying.

I hate to bring this up, but I feel it's valid after 5 days. It seems to me that if she has been deceased since that night and she is still around the downtown area, that marked decomposition would've set in by now and a distinct smell would be noted. I don't follow LE's logic right now of searching in or around buildings for her, etc where people work. JMO.

However, there may be clues, clothing, SOMETHING that they find that helps them piece together what could have happened to her.

This gentleman reminds me of the Kenia Mongue case out of Colorado. The killer ended up being the good samaritan who happened to call police and report he was the last one to interact with her. I am sure this guy knows more then he is saying.

I'm sure he is under quite a bit of scrutiny and they are raking his story over the coals ATM.

This to me brings up another good point. Why haven't they released a description of 'black male'? Is it because it matches the description of dreadlocks and they don't want to confuse people since it is a different person? Or is it in fact dreadlocks that CWG is describing?

I am not sure about that. Maybe they want to try to verify CWG's story first? They supposedly were going to try to pull more video footage today and I would hope they're trying got get in contact with more witnesses from the mall. So far, with the video footage they have it sounds as though they don't have footage of the point where CWG stops following her due to supposed black male.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJane 55