VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to me he just pulled it out and looked at the screen to appear busy while waiting for Hannah to pass. Enough time didn't pass for a phone call, and probably not even for a substantial text.. it was a couple seconds. IMO, he pulls it out and looks at the screen as another male passes. Then while waiting for Hannah to pass, he continues holding the phone in front of him but is actually looking at her.

That's exactly what I was about to type. CWG is making it look like he is checking his phone to cover the fact that he is stalking Hannah.

Why did it take her 2 minutes to go from Sal's to the Jewelery Store? Aren't they basically on the same block? Everyone has been amazed at the distances she was able to travel in such a short time, why did that distance take longer than expected?

Maybe she stopped to use her phone, and that is how dread dude caught up with her.

This is purely anecdotal, but on a recent business trip to Charlottesville, I walked around, window shopped, and watched a big game at a bar/restaurant on the mall for several hours, and a few things struck me as odd (or interesting enough to tell my family when I returned from the trip). That's one reason this case is particular interesting/disturbing to me...Pertaining to the central mall area in particular:

1.) As a 20-something female who's traveled the country alone a lot over the past few years, the people in Charlottesville seemed especially UNfriendly to me...usually folks at the bar strike up conversation or would offer me a seat, and that did not happen at all.
2.) The mall area seemed to consist of what SEEMED like wealthy college students or 20-somethings, "hipster" types, and homeless-looking folks asking for money (including some street performers & vendors; it almost reminded me of a far less crowded/lively French Quarter).
3.) I certainly did NOT feel safe walking alone on the mall by myself after dark and hurried to get to my car, which was parked in a nearby lot.

Just some observations.

I've been to this mall one time only, but I think I can get what you're saying. I wouldn't necessarily compare it NO, but I was probably there at a different time of day.

Wait did I see earlier that they expanded the search to the RIVER!?

That's exactly what I was about to type. CWG is making it look like he is checking his phone to cover the fact that he is stalking Hannah.

He doesn't even appear to know she is around until after he stops and uses his phone. He is well ahead of her and she is walking relatively fast by comparison. To me it just doesn't seem like she was on his radar before she walked by.

While trying to think outside the box but also thinking of an obvious scenario I keep going back to the fact that maybe the CWG's creepy behavior alerted Hannah and she grabbed the BM's arm as he was passing her so she would feel more secure. Otherwise, I would not think she would willingly allow a complete stranger to continue to hold her arm and walk without making a scene when that many people were out and about. She easily could have gotten the attention of the group of boys behind her. If I felt like I was being watch and/ or followed I would probably have done this exact thing. I know if I was alone walking in the dark and someone grabbed my arm I would flip out and cause a scene unless A. I initiated it or B. I knew them.

I'm late to this case (haven't been following it in detail). Was she always walking? For some reason I was under the impression she was in a car at some point?

This whole things seems like she was rushing to meet someone around that area. Nothing in the video's says to me she was being followed. However it just seems like she was rushed and in a hurry to get somewhere.

yes, it is dreadlock dude with her in the jewelry store video. He has man-*advertiser censored* and a sort of feminine gait which made me think it was a woman.
So is there actually another woman she was on video with or did they think dread locks was a woman?

But the white guy (not cell phone guy) who was ahead of her at Sal's is behind her at the jewelry store.
What took her so long to get to the jewelry store and how did dreadlocks catch up?

I sure hope the woman was not with the man behind them. As in, some sort of "tag team". We have had some nasty cases involving couples as perps lately.

New Orleans Jaren Lockhart came to mind immediately. She washed up on the beach here in my town.

He doesn't even appear to know she is around until after he stops and uses his phone. He is well ahead of her and she is walking relatively fast by comparison. To me it just doesn't seem like she was on his radar before she walked by.

He acts as if he is going to follow her even before she passes. I think he was on to her from awhile back .... Did he see her at the bar?

Also, I wanted to note that maybe CWG pulled over and checked his phone for the time, for one reason or another. Even when I am wearing a watch I will pull my phone out of my pocket to check the time, sometimes subconsciously. Especially if he was nervous, it could be more like a nervous tick or something to make him look busy, etc.
This might be an obvious observation but he also seems to be acting in a shady manner more than the BM, who seems to me is just walking. CWG looks around several times in a shady way and then the ducking into the doorway, just seems more shady than walking along.

Sal's to Tuel is 207 feet and should take 1 minute to walk according to google maps.

I highly doubt they can tell if the person walking next to her is a man or a woman. I wonder why they said woman and not 'person'.

Also can we please not call the guy who followed after her 'creepy white guy'. I think it is very rude and there is nothing creepy about him if what he told LE is the truth.

He acts as if he is going to follow her even before she passes. I think he was on to her from awhile back .... Did he see her at the bar?

agree totally. but he appears concerned. he cranes his neck and steps in right behind her. too obvious to be stalking. I believe him. the other white guy who walks by before Hannah does ends up behind her at the jewelry store, probably because she stopped, maybe to text as police say she was texting friends. so then dreadlocks catches up to her and offers her a ride?

Everyone needs to watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=L8WV9wLBzdg&app=desktop

The white man is not waiting. He walked up and stopped to look at his phone and then a white male walked past him and then Hannah then the group with dreads following behind them.

As always, everything - and I mean EVERYTHING - in these videos is subject to individual/personal interpretation. Clearly, none of us know what happened that night, but it never hurts to speculate.

I strongly believe that white guy had A LOT to do with her disappearance. His body language, to me, screams perp. But, it's also crossed my mind that "oh, maybe he didn't want to be in the way" or "oh maybe he didn't want to be obvious in checking out a group that was harassing her" or "oh maybe he didn't want to walk and text."

What makes me most uncomfortable is how soon after she walks by he leaves. He cuts in front of the group of guys - so, "getting out of the way," to me, is not an option. He *watches* her, IMO. And then, to top it off, he's STILL behind her, one video over (Tuel's). For him to pawn this off on some random guy is unbelievable. BS you figured she knew the guy and you left it alone. Clearly, if you were "concerned" enough, you wouldn't have hidden in between umbrellas, and then got on her heels the moment she passed by.

But like I said, we all have different opinions, and they're all welcome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UmfLTWEuQEU

in this video is she with the woman or the dread lock dude?

After watching these last two youtube video's that were linked, I totally agree that she is walking with the guy with the dreads, there is no way that's a reflection as someone was stating in the media or whatever. Also WG completely freaks me out, the way he kind of goes after her, right behind her. It's something in his movement, or I can't put my finger on it. Something, is off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876