VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or let me add this: if she wasn't driving at any point, what makes LE assume her body is in the area still? I get a strong impression of her in a car. But I don't profess to be able to read into this situation...

I'm sure he is under quite a bit of scrutiny and they are raking his story over the coals ATM.

I agree, Doc as he is their most important witness ATM so LE is going to clear him first. IMO, he ducked into the store front to check his phone. Then along comes Hannah with the group of young men following after. One of the men appears to be gesturing to the others. College age guys can be very boisterous when they've been out drinking in a group. Awkward white guy looks that direction and falls in step behind Hannah, between her and the guys. All the guys go on their own way except for Dred, who passes WG to catch up with Hannah. WG appears to be an older man as he is wearing crew socks with loafers and shorts. He may not be in very goodd physical shape as he appears to be a bit portly. Dred may have told hannah that some creepy guy was following her and that he would get her home safely and she complied. Then when she texted he disabled her phone. WG seemed suspicious to me at first but the more I've observed the vids and watched all the body language, I think he was just being a good Samaritan and was genuinely concerned. I could be wrong but right now Dred is the last person seen w/ Hanna AFAIK. MOO

One of the local reporters tweeted this morning that they do not have more video.

Oh I hope that's not true. We've been spoiled with the rapid release of video & info in this case. That's definitely not the norm. Hopefully LE has more that they're holding close to the vest.

Does anyone have a different link to the video? Or a different video? Thanks.

reflection of a woman os what they meant ..thats a woman hair style, more than a man..

That's exactly what I was thinking. I have actually DONE this--I was out on a hiking trail when a creeper scared me, and I literally ran to a couple 100 yards ahead of me and linked my arms through theirs, and said "can I please walk with you, I think that guy is following me."

How did the potbelly white guy KNOW to call the police if he hadn't been watching this very, very closely? He may be a perfectly nice man, but...if I were LE I would not be done with him yet.

Here's a good link that ties all the video together...
http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/09/1...ought-disappearance-uva-student-hannah-graham
While trying to think outside the box but also thinking of an obvious scenario I keep going back to the fact that maybe the CWG's creepy behavior alerted Hannah and she grabbed the BM's arm as he was passing her so she would feel more secure. Otherwise, I would not think she would willingly allow a complete stranger to continue to hold her arm and walk without making a scene when that many people were out and about. She easily could have gotten the attention of the group of boys behind her. If I felt like I was being watch and/ or followed I would probably have done this exact thing. I know if I was alone walking in the dark and someone grabbed my arm I would flip out and cause a scene unless A. I initiated it or B. I knew them.

After watching these last two youtube video's that were linked, I totally agree that she is walking with the guy with the dreads, there is no way that's a reflection as someone was stating in the media or whatever. Also WG completely freaks me out, the way he kind of goes after her, right behind her. It's something in his movement, or I can't put my finger on it. Something, is off.

Ok. This video from the jewelers... Where is she in the video? Is she walking with dred dude? If so, their gaits matched perfectly, almost like she was being marched. This around :08 on the video.

I agree, Doc as he is their most important witness ATM so LE is going to clear him first. IMO, he ducked into the store front to check his phone. Then along comes Hannah with the group of young men following after. One of the men appears to be gesturing to the others. College age guys can be very boisterous when they've been out drinking in a group. Awkward white guy looks that direction and falls in step behind Hannah, between her and the guys. All the guys go on their own way except for Dred, who passes WG to catch up with Hannah. WG appears to be an older man as he is wearing crew socks with loafers and shorts. He may not be in very goodd physical shape as he appears to be a bit portly. Dred may have told hannah that some creepy guy was following her and that he would get her home safely and she complied. Then when she texted he disabled her phone. WG seemed suspicious to me at first but the more I've observed the vids and watched all the body language, I think he was just being a good Samaritan and was genuinely concerned. I could be wrong but right now Dred is the last person seen w/ Hanna AFAIK. MOO

Right.. :facepalm:

That is a good question! In all of the video of her moving, she is walking FAST. The distance between the two buildings is 207 feet and would take a normal-speed person 1 minute to walk. If it took her 2-4 minutes, my guess is that she stopped along the way. This would explain how the dreadlock guy was able to catch-up with her. . . . . but that would have probably meant that the white guy would have either passed her before the dreadlock guy caught-up with her (unless he stopped walking when she did). ????

Why did it take her 2 minutes to go from Sal's to the Jewelery Store? Aren't they basically on the same block? Everyone has been amazed at the distances she was able to travel in such a short time, why did that distance take longer than expected?

Single people following someone scares me. I don't care if it is innocent. I would be uncomfortable. I was at market basket once, and I swear this older man was following me. I didn't notice till the end, when my cart was full and he had maybe 5 items in his. We ended up in every aisle together. Eventually it was time for me to check out, I even saw him glimpse to see if that was what I was doing too. I tricked him and went back for something. When I return I didn't see him in line. But I observe him outside as I was checking out, he was loading his vehicle. Took him forever, right next to mine by the way. I was thinking I am not leaving till he leaves. He did.

She might of saw someone ahead and remembered seeing them earlier that night and got creep out. Or behind her. I would more than likely pretend to know someone if I had that feeling.

As always, everything - and I mean EVERYTHING - in these videos is subject to individual/personal interpretation. Clearly, none of us know what happened that night, but it never hurts to speculate.

I strongly believe that white guy had A LOT to do with her disappearance. His body language, to me, screams perp. But, it's also crossed my mind that "oh, maybe he didn't want to be in the way" or "oh maybe he didn't want to be obvious in checking out a group that was harassing her" or "oh maybe he didn't want to walk and text."

What makes me most uncomfortable is how soon after she walks by he leaves. He cuts in front of the group of guys - so, "getting out of the way," to me, is not an option. He *watches* her, IMO. And then, to top it off, he's STILL behind her, one video over (Tuel's). For him to pawn this off on some random guy is unbelievable. BS you figured she knew the guy and you left it alone. Clearly, if you were "concerned" enough, you wouldn't have hidden in between umbrellas, and then got on her heels the moment she passed by.

But like I said, we all have different opinions, and they're all welcome.

honestly, I feel like he could just be awkward. of course in this context he seems guilty, but I'm so awkward walkinh around that I bet If a crime happened near me people would be like 'she's so guilty!'

also, I imagine it's awkward for a concerned, awkward and timid guy to figure out how to express concern/make sure someone's alright. he could very well be involved, but I can see how a certain person can seem a certain way they're not.

I guess it's possible that Dreads is just super-friendly and was walking around, greeting people, high-fiving and what-not. I've certainly known really really outgoing guys who will flirt with just about any woman walking by, and hey, if she seems receptive, would even fall into step with her and maybe even be daring enough to slip an arm around her shoulder. It just seems like the White Knight who stepped into the doorway and then fell into step behind her would have to have gotten super-lucky to have kept trailing her and Friendly Dreads long enough for Friendly Dreads to peel off and leave Hannah alone with White Knight behind her, giving him an opportunity to go from concerned citizen to abductor. Even if he intended her harm when he first stepped out of the doorway he got strangely unlucky that another guy honed in on her while he was in the act of following her. The other thing that is just plain weird about the video from Sal's is that there is no action in the frame for the first bunch of seconds, and it's almost like a director called "action" and all these extras started strolling by. Very weird, especially since it was before closing time/last call.

That's what I thought too. But, he looks up before she approaches as if he expected her to come by. he steps out directly behind her but is slow enough to end up 15 feet or so behind her. He is not attempting to contact her. It's also strange that dreadlock dude turns back to follow her and ends up walking with her. he did not see cell phone guy or Hannah. He only saw the group of boys.

Cell phone guy stops looking at is phone as soon as Hannah is visible in the screen. he looks at his phone, then he looks to his left to look for her and looks back. a second later he sees her. and he waits and watches her. he does not appear to notice the group of boys at all. he appears to be trying to intimidate her. he starts moving towards he as she's walking past him so she would be aware of that. not trying to hide at all. She is already walking fast and seems on alert.

Sal's to Tuel is 207 feet and should take 1 minute to walk according to google maps.

I don't think the videos were time stamped with seconds or that info wasn't given out. One video could be from 1:06:58 and another from 1:08:01 for instance being closer to one minute than 2 minutes. I think we just don't know the exact timeline down to the seconds.

I am confused about one thing though. Why did it take a couple days for WG to call the tip line. Surely he would have known they were looking for her before that. Was he waiting to see if they had him on video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876