VA VA - Mamta Kafle Bhatt, 28, mom & pediatric nurse, 'involuntary missing,' husband reported her missing Aug 5, Manassas Park, 31 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Re-posting this for anyone who didn't see it upthread -- lots of detail here you won't find elsewhere:

The times she left before, did she take the baby with her?
I will be honest here , I do not know if the husband who was reported to work for LE for 9 months , is guilty of disappearing his wife or not. She is 28 and easily exploitable by this new type of crime profile in this area. A lot of police officers are not trained well and in my area between heroine and sex trafficking's affect in every aspect of public life ,even dope sick street cops . I would definitely not write anything out and wouldn't pick anything over the other.
This area is around their is pretty bad crime wise .
I have to go though metal detectors to enter my doctors office . More securely than I do at the airport. It is weird every time . If you look over this web site ,it will show you some informative data ,you may need to plug into other information for a full picture.
Manassas Park, Virginia

USPA's Kingsman Philanthropic Corp. is offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to Bhatt's recovery, urging anyone with leads to contact authorities.

(USPA's Brian Fitzgibbons was one of the panelists on the Nancy Grace podcast linked in post #88.)

AUG 14, 2024

'I'm the one who's suffering'| Husband of missing woman says she has gone 'missing' before

• He said they ate dinner together the night of July 31. It was a normal day.
  • After dinner, he took the baby upstairs and went to sleep. That was the last time he saw Mamta.
  • The reporter says, "So she never came to sleep though."
  • He responds, "Yes, he came, like I heard like you know, noise something like that, you know like she came like, you know, like she was here doing dishes and stuff like that. You know, I heard that."
  • They would sometimes sleep separately so as not to wake the baby when they got up for work.
  • The next day [Aug 1], Mamta didn't show up for work.
  • Aug 2, police went to the home and spoke with her husband.
  • He says they told him to keep searching for her since she's gone missing before and call them if he still couldn't find her.
  • Aug 5, he filed a missing persons report.

AUG 14, 2024
[...]

SN, a co-worker and close friend of Kafle, told the crowd Kafle had left home in the past. She stayed with her earlier this year for a few days but at the time, family members knew where she was.

[...]

"After a couple of weeks after that, she left again. She went to Falls Church," she said. "She stayed for eight days. Her husband was able to follow her. He convinced her they were going to work it out. This was all of the conversation in February."

[...]
This explains why her co-workers were quick to call for a welfare check. I'm sure they thought if she left again, she would let someone at work know, let her co-workers who are supportive friends know.

jmo

The other two times she left, did she take the baby with her?
I was thinking the same thing, I went back and couldn't find anything that mentioned it. I could have missed it though. Did she show signs of postpartum? Sounds like there are issues in the marriage, could be stress with having a baby and working etc. I'm still stuck on the late reporting by husband though. IMO

I was thinking the same thing, I went back and couldn't find anything that mentioned it. I could have missed it though. Did she show signs of postpartum? Sounds like there are issues in the marriage, could be stress with having a baby and working etc. I'm still stuck on the late reporting by husband though. IMO
I also stuck on the husband saying he is the one suffering. I am sure he is suffering.....but the focus is on the missing woman, not on how hard this is on him! I think we can surmise the dynamics of that household.

jmo

According to this article:
Bhatt is a native of Nepal and has been living in the U.S. since 2021, per Inside Nova. All of her family, except her husband and child, live in Nepal.

According to a post on the Facebook page organizing to find her, Bhatt was reportedly attempting to separate from her husband and had joined a support group for single mothers.

"We are investigating all possible circumstances," Manassas Park police said on Tuesday, per Inside Nova.
Pregnant, attempting to leave, this is a sad, sad song we've heard before. I WANT TO BE WRONG!!! Please, God, let me be wrong. I *love* being wrong!

Re-posting this for anyone who didn't see it upthread -- lots of detail here you won't find elsewhere:

Yes, the comments are further concerning. :::sad:::

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
primelectrics
Back