VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not always. I think in the Erin Corwin case they still said EC might have disappeared voluntarily long after they searched Chris Lee's apartment and cars, and may not have even called him the POI until they arrested him.

Would LE call someone a POI, if they did not have a very strong suspicion that he was involved? I feel like specifically saying that so and so is a POI is becoming pretty uncommon.

They were drinking and it was a contributing factor to their demise regardless of what their rights should be.

It's "misogyny" to say dressing risqué and while walking around alone drunk after midnight is dangerous. Yet, somehow it's perfectly acceptable to call the dude "creepy" when he's perhaps the only person who even gave a crap about her all night. Ok...

She wasn't even dressed risqué! Man, I would hate to have seen your wardrobe at 18. I wore FAR more revealing outfits than she was and I was anything BUT risqué. Had her shirt not been metallic, she could just as easily been dressed to go jogging.

Part of Zions Crossroads are in Louisa County and part in Fluvanna County.

I'g glad you finally see him RSC. I am finding it odd that some WSers seem to not be seeing the dreads? To me, he looks very much like a man and very much like he has dreads. (IMO)

to repost myself:

I FINALLY got it. I had never, not once, seen the guy with dreads. Now I have seen him--and find him very creepy as well. In fact, I would not be surprised to hear they worked together. In this video, it looks like dread guy stops to let people pass on the left hand of screen (.23), then walks. Then cell guy looks over, maybe at Hannah, but maybe ALSO at dread guy. Then, hannah passes, dread guy loops around behind her, then falls back when cell guy follows her.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=L8WV9wLBzdg&app=desktop

Crazy, but...what if dread guy and cell guy were texting each other, arranging who would follow her and when? Oddly, they both seem to be wearing similar frumpy outfits.

And who, then, is the woman??

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/09/1...ought-disappearance-uva-student-hannah-graham

okay, so the black dude who apparently put his arm around Hannah is the person of interest. they will be releasing a photo shortly.

Is there a link to this information about a photo

I have been corrected when I repeated this
I am told it is a description

I agree. Plus, honestly, if he is truly innocent I am guessing he will not give a rat's *advertiser censored* whether anyone is judging him on this forum--he came forward to help find Hannah, not to prove anything. Unless, he is not innocent.

Just MO.

I agree we should be happy he came forward if he's innocent, but really nothings been ruled out yet. It's still creepy how he saw her and began to follow her. I mean if that were footage of my missing daughter I wouldn't interpret him following her in stealth mode as a good thing. People can say anything to get people to look elsewhere. Look at RAT twice he blamed other people for his crimes only to be arrested for AM. If he is indeed innocent then yes I agree I am thankful he came forward.

when are they going to release the description? is there a press release coming up?

Maybe I'm wrong, but I see it as a horrible sign that there is a $50k reward being offered at this early stage. Psychic hunches being made public is a double whammy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the idea that the "hunch" was from a psychic was just speculation from posters.. right? It could be the person who called in the tip has a reason for their "hunch" that has nothing to do with being psychic.

I think it is because the Fox video circles both the cell guy AND the woman/man walking with Hannah, but not the dreads guy. In fact, in their version I don't even think they show him walking across the bottom of the tape first.

So I have been assuming "dreads" guy was the person Hannah was walking with, which is why I got confused!

I'g glad you finally see him RSC. I am finding it odd that some WSers seem to not be seeing the dreads? To me, he looks very much like a man and very much like he has dreads. (IMO)

to repost myself:

Just starting to read through the posts and the media reports. It really hits home for me because I have a DD in junior high. It won't be long until she is at a college campus too. There were a few times in my college life that I could have been Hannah Graham, but I was lucky enough to have friends who had my back. Hoping my DD will just have better sense all around. The guy who let her leave the bar alone must be feeling like total crap.

I can totally see her getting lost. I was a space cadet when drinking and could walk out of somewhere and turn left or right and not realize where I was going and then few blocks later wonder where I was. Some people just have crappy sense of direction; add a little alcohol and you've got trouble.

Someone also asked why a woman who was on the street didn't help Hannah. Well, you can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped. And I suspect that this being a college town, if you called the cops every time you saw a drunk person walking around at night, you'd be spending a lot of time on the phone, so I can see someone just walking away if Hannah didn't want help.

I agree. Plus, honestly, if he is truly innocent I am guessing he will not give a rat's *advertiser censored* whether anyone is judging him on this forum--he came forward to help find Hannah, not to prove anything. Unless, he is not innocent.

Just MO.
I only call him creepy because of his actions. I mean that's like some crap I see on TV. Wait until the pretty young girl walks past then begin to follow her. Scary to me.

yes the youtube videos are much clearer!

I think it is because the Fox video circles both the cell guy AND the woman/man walking with Hannah, but not the dreads guy. In fact, in their version I don't even think they show him walking across the bottom of the tape first.

So I have been assuming "dreads" guy was the person Hannah was walking with, which is why I got confused!

The guy on the cell phone is not a victim, he is a witness.

This is a victim friendly forum, and talking about what Hannah did right or wrong in your mind is not helpful, and possibly harmful to any family members who may look to WS for help. Please just stop.

When the Websleuths forum is openly and calling the only witness who has come forward a "creepy" person, think about how that may affect people who may have seen or heard something that night, if they read this forum. Why would they want to come forward with information and be christened the newest "creepy guy" by the Websleuths peanut gallery?

Ananda Rochita ‏@AnandaRochita 38m
A community search is being planned out by law enforcement agencies for Saturday. More than 1,600 people are expected to come out @wsls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3