VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry I can't remember the exact FB Source, but someone commented that the person of interest in another high profile case now has dreadlocks.

what is the build of the person who killed tat other girl in the area? he could have slapped on a wig

Why no distortion of the man following?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm now leaning toward that being the other guy walking with Hannah, but the guy following Hannah is distorted somewhat. He appears to have a gut, not a gut, have a gut, not a gut, in that same clip where he's following behind them.

This was the best I could do to capture her and the possible other person.

Screen shot 2014-09-17 at 11.11.59 PM.png

I'm sorry I can't remember the exact FB Source, but someone commented that the person of interest in another high profile case now has dreadlocks.

Alexis Murphy case.RAT tried to say a black man with dreadlocks took her.

i don't think that the white dude and dreads dude were necessarily in cahoots. i'm sure hannah would have drawn some attention + probably caught the eye of a few men.. is this a particularly sketchy area?

I can see what others are talking about. Other than the consistency of the dreadlocks guy first appearing alone, and then on the other side of the mall with Hannah, it is so confusing. The clips are out of sequence and at one point, a guy with darker shorts is highlighted as being behind her, whereas the guy I could swear saw her coming and stepped into the doorway had lighter shorts on.

I wonder if he could be security.
I thought so too. Plus when he moved to follow her I noticed dark spot on his shirt. I screen capped it. It doesn't look like to be a gap between his sleeve and shirt. I was wondering if it was a holster/gun. Jmo thoughts?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 371
I can't wait until LE can have their analysts clean this up a little and comments on what exactly they have deduced is happening in the footage and exactly how many people had contact with Hannah on video. I feel like it's the blind leading the blind over here... no disrespect to any of my fellow sleuthers ;)

I can't wait until LE can have their analysts clean this up a little and comments on what exactly they have deduced is happening in the footage and exactly how many people had contact with Hannah on video. I feel like it's the blind leading the blind over here... no disrespect to any of my fellow sleuthers ;)

they will hopefully release more video tomorrow

Ok so if you look at the ABC news video, you can see the dreds guy. Follow where he goes. Then, rewatch and follow where Hannah enters the screen. Rewatch and keep an eye on that spot.

It is totally plausible that he saw her.

ETA

Watched a few more times. He does in fact go in her direction. Does anyone else see it too?

I thought so too. Plus when he moved to follow her I noticed dark spot on his shirt. I screen capped it. It doesn't look like to be a gap between his sleeve and shirt. I was wondering if it was a holster/gun. Jmo thoughts?

I think that's armpit shadow.

Here ya go found it.# Through public statements by his attorney, Michael Hallahan, Taylor has said a black man with dreadlocks and a burgundy Chevy Caprice with 20″ rims accompanied Murphy to Taylor’s trailer on Route 29 in Lovingston with marijuana, then left with her.
http://www.c-ville.com/call-to-acti...nd-missing-people-gather-after-another-death/

oh god. i'm sure LE are looking into that... the car details will be crucial as hannah's scent was found in that parking garage

they will hopefully release more video tomorrow

Hopefully. But what I'm really hoping for is clarification on some of what was released. They certainly want tips from the public, but if we don't know what exactly we are looking at or who exactly they want to identify still the public may not be as helpful as they could be. I anticipate another presser tomorrow to clear things up and provide further detail.

The grey shirt and white pants seems too much of a coincidence with dreads guy for me to think it's just a trick of the glass. :thinking:

I am almost never certain about anything having to do with suspects and disappearances, but I feel in my gut that they are one and the same. That doesn't mean he killed her, but I am positive that he appears first alone, and then with his arm around her.

ETA: The only thing I have ever been this positive about that most people were like, "meh, I don't see it," and LE even came out and said "no" until later, was when I picked out Eve Carson's silhouette and hair in the back seat of her SUV at the ATM. The hair stood up on the back of my neck when I noticed. A journalist at a press conference asked about rumors that she was sighted in the back of the car, and LE said, "nope." Well, she was there, we all learned when it came out at trial. Ugh. Again, I know I'm acting sort of crazy.

Alexis Murphy case.RAT tried to say a black man with dreadlocks took her.

...Through public statements by his attorney, Michael Hallahan, Taylor has said a black man with dreadlocks and a burgundy Chevy Caprice with 20″ rims accompanied Murphy to Taylor’s trailer on Route 29 in Lovingston with marijuana, then left with her.

Read more: http://www.c-ville.com/call-to-acti...ople-gather-after-another-death/#.VBpcVfldWSo

eta: SORRY Inspector G - I just saw your post of the same quote ;)

thinking of hannah's family. can't imagine having to watch these videos as the people closest to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
localghost