VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's other people walking around as well, so why not yell for help? AND is there video from that side they are walking on? Because it looks like there is stores on that side, but it might be just the window reflections I'm seeing, and who the heck puts the camera INSIDE so the windows mess up the view. :( Especially with Alexis Murphy, and Morgan Harrington both went missing in relatively same area (I know not the exact area!!) but cameras were talked about A LOT in both cases. All businesses should WANT the top of line cameras in case they are robbed, and to help society when something like this happens.
Haha. The cameras are inside so I can catch the person robbing me. Outside my business doesn't do me any good. FYI I had 6 cameras in my 1200 SQ ft business.

I am almost never certain about anything having to do with suspects and disappearances, but I feel in my gut that they are one and the same. That doesn't mean he killed her, but I am positive that he appears first alone, and then with his arm around her.

ETA: The only thing I have ever been this positive about that most people were like, "meh, I don't see it," and LE even came out and said "no" until later, was when I picked out Eve Carson's silhouette and hair in the back seat of her SUV at the ATM. The hair stood up on the back of my neck when I noticed. A journalist at a press conference asked about rumors that she was sighted in the back of the car, and LE said, "nope." Well, she was there, we all learned when it came out at trial. Ugh. Again, I know I'm acting sort of crazy.

It's hard to ignore once you see him cut across the median and have a figure that looks to be just like him appearing to walk beside her. I can't shake the idea that this is where things went terribly wrong.

As a UNC student at that time, Eve's case is what brought me to Websleuths for the first time even though I ended up only lurking. I hope this turns out so much better for Hannah than it did for Eve, but it seems like it's not looking so good for that. Always nice to see fellow Carolinians! :cheer:

I am behind in this thread... So please forgive me if this has been addressed multiple times...

But... I, too, found disturbing the second video of the guy lurking in the store front entrance... Then start to follow HG after she passed...

All... JMO

I hope someone comes out to ID him... And "vet" him....(aside from himself when he alerted LE AFTER
news of the video was to be released....

he sent in the tip himself. he's been vette.d i think he was just attracted to hannah and wanted to watch her. then the black dude w dreads actually abducted her

Doesn't seem like dreadlocks is with her when she passes creepy white dude. Maybe he is in front of her by then? But then how did cwd(creepy white dude) see them? And how did he see her prior to her walking by. The original white guy is in dark pants and light shirt. Not the same as Cwd. She looks like she is stumbling quite a bit to me :(. I went to school there. Lived on 14th street-guys who lived behind us were kind of like a halfway house. We made friends with them--they told us where not to go. If you look up crime on Wertland there are links to the RSOs there. I saw some who resemble both men. FYI--there are a lot of students that live along 14th. Very close to fraternity and sorority houses. I walked many times from bus station to 14 th. Passed so many sketchy people. It's not a short walk, though from the Corner to the downtown mall. I do wonder how she ended up there so fast.

I was surprised at how many people seemed to be on the mall at 1 am. Seemed like there was a group behind cwd when he started to follow her. Maybe they will also come fwd.

They can tell themselves they're wearing over-sized shorts all that want. It doesn't change the fact that they're wearing capri pants. :happydance:

I'll let my wonderful southern dh who has to button "under the gut" know...:shame::laughing:

Okay, so is the guy seen following her the same person who had previously contacted LE to say he spotted her at the mall? If so, maybe he's not that creepy afterall? But if not, why didn't he contact LE? Does anyone know anything about who the witness was at the mall that said he/she seen her? Maybe it was this guy since he was so quickly identified. IDK.

Very long time lurker, and very rare poster here....but, after watching the videos, I have to say, I'm kind of in the same line of thinking as to the theory you just posted (JoCoKSEyes, at 7:27 p.m.)

I work at my alma mater (Virginia Tech), and I have chosen to keep my drinking going for years since I graduated (living in a college town...)....and while drunk and/or high (especially when I was 18-mid twenti-ish : ) ), I have reacted completely erratically to what I perceived (in whatever altered state) as negative news from and/or about a romantic interest.

Not kidding. Hid under a bush on campus at age 18, sobbing, and wouldn't come out for hours, in spite of what my also-drunk but worried friends said to try to cajole me out. And many other examples that I won't list here....

I hate to say it, but from my experiences in the past (and sadly, even recent past....), altered state reactions to bad news, especially if one has depression or anxiety (which I'm not necessarily saying that Hannah suffers from, and is still young, could still be undiagnosed or not recognized), makes me think that she's had some sort of accident. : (

Welcome to Websleuths,
valenska!!! We're glad to have you with us!!

Okay, so is the guy seen following her the same person who had previously contacted LE enforcement to say he spotted her at the mall? If so, maybe he's not that creepy afterall? But if not, why didn't he contact LE? Does anyone know anything about who the witness was at the mall that said he/she seen her? Maybe it was this guy since he was so quickly identified. IDK.

apparently the fat white dude sent in a tip a few days ago, but LE didn't get back to people until today

He looks very preppy to me, like LL Bean in the 1980s preppy. Boat shoes with socks, light colored capri pants (ok, fine, maybe they're shorts) and shirt. Hair braided and pulled back. Sort of like Malcolm Jamal Warner has been raiding Carlton Banks' wardrobe. Very collegiate.

OT but I saw a man with actual capris today...they even had the little ties on the bottom. With knee socks.

they're quite bulky. i don't think they're hightops

If it's loafers and socks, that's more of a rasta-guy outfit. Which would also fit the dreads.

Are they dreads, or braids? I thought they were hanging like dreads, but now I'm not sure.

He looks very preppy to me, like LL Bean in the 1980s preppy. Boat shoes with socks, light colored capri pants (ok, fine, maybe they're shorts) and shirt. Hair braided and pulled back. Sort of like Malcolm Jamal Warner has been raiding Carlton Banks' wardrobe. Very collegiate.

yeah... that's why i said it looked 'normal' but off. like from a different decade

Maybe she knows dread guy and he was the person she was looking for all night. Hopefully her friends can shed light on if she spoke of anyone fitting that description in the past.

apparently the fat white dude sent in a tip a few days ago, but LE didn't get back to people until today

I'm still over here confused because I see two white guys acting strangely-- the one in dark pants following her in most of the footage, and the one in light pants who pops out from a doorway to follow her in the last clip of the Parker Slaybaugh's Facebook montage

I'm a little hazy about the names of the stores, but what I see is a square/courtyard with umbrellas. He's on one side of it, walking left to right from, say, 7:00 to 4:00. As he's rounding the corner, she pops out (of a doorway? An entrance to the square? A street leading to the square?) at around the 2:00 position. He's pretty much on her heels at that point. Cut to around second video and around the 1:00 or 12:00 position and he has his arm around her, right before they pass the guy in the doorway who steps out behind. Dreads guy is walking counter-clockwise, and Hannah almost cuts him off also walking counter-clockwise. Then the video hops to other angles and other locations and things get more confusing.
Thank you - I had not realized that dreadlocked guy turns towards the south side of the street - I thought he kept going westbound. However, after watching several more times, although I do see him moving south, it looks to me like he encounters a group of people (4 or 5?) who are walking eastbound maybe a dozen paces behind Hannah. It looks like dreadlocks waits for them and then either joins their group or falls in behind them. Either way, I don't see him catch up to Hannah before she passes white shirt guy standing across from Sal's (the courtyard w/tables and umbrellas is their outdoor eating area), who immediately steps out and begins following her.

Whomever we see walking at her side must have joined her during her walk along the ~200 feet of sidewalk between the two establishments. If it is dreadlocks guy, he would have to pass white shirt guy between the positions of the two cameras. Certainly possible... but if so, let's hope white shirt guy got a great look at him.

oh interesting. i didn't know rastas wore loafers with socks. LOL

Well, most of the rasta-guys around here are preppy rasta guys going to Harvard, so they're not your standard type :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
localghost