VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a lot to park in as well as parking in the parking garage?

Do we know if there are cameras in either a parking lot or the garage? I would be shocked if there weren't cameras in the garage.. that footage could be vital.

I don't mean to nitpick, but it just seems to create a lot of confusion for posters when they see a sketch being mentioned, when only a description of a possible POI has been released. No photo, video or sketch

I don't see where you think they will be releasing any more footage soon? Also, you seem to keep referring to a sketch that they are going to release "soon." Do you have a link where MSM or CPD says they will be releasing a sketch?

Is there a lot to park in as well as parking in the parking garage?

Do we know if there are cameras in either a parking lot or the garage? I would be shocked if there weren't cameras in the garage.. that footage could be vital.

There is a parking lot across the street from the garage. Recently became a 24hr lot accepting credit card only on exit. I would bet there are cameras in the garage but not sure about the lot.

Oh wow, that's really interesting. It also says he was walking with her, which isn't something they said before. I wonder what their source is, since I don't think that's what's being reported yet stateside. Maybe they are getting information from her family directly, since they are British?

Isn't that from the Daily Mail article? Their articles have nice pictures but are rarely 100% accurate with details.

There is another bank on 4th street that they might be able to get video from if she went that way instead of down 3rd street, which might be captured by Bank of America cameras.

Screen Shot 2014-09-18 at 6.17.15 PM.png

Warning - the following is just my opinion/possible theory: I have read this entire thread and reviewed the videos over and over and I keep returning to my original thoughts the first time I looked at the mall video.... that <modsnip> WG and Dreads were working together... and there could be others involved if this is a trafficking thing. What if she met someone earlier in the night and arranged to meet up later. (This persons job is done and they are never seen again.) Someone slips something in her drink. (This persons job is done and they are never seen again.) Dreads leads her towards <modsnip> WG who texts the next person who will pick her up and they both follow, possibly Dreads had to guide her a bit. (Now <modsnip> WG and Dreads could disappear from video.) And someone else could pick her up until they get her out of video range? Now how is that for a conspiracy theory! LOL! Just my overactive brain grasping at straws. Hope we get some more video soon!!!

Will you quote where you see that? What I see here is that they very specifically say that the dreadlock guy has been ruled out, but I don't see that language about the cell phone guy...

According to this article, WG and BG with dreds have both been interviewed and both are not suspects.

Isn't that from the Daily Mail article? Their articles have nice pictures but are rarely 100% accurate with details.

Yeah, the Daily Mail is the only place I've seen that information.

My apologies to the man with dreads/braids in the capri pants for thinking he was a pregnant woman. Sorry about that, dude. It's really bad footage. Rock on with your capri pants wearing self.

I don't mean to nitpick, but it just seems to create a lot of confusion for posters when they see a sketch being mentioned, when only a description of a possible POI has been released. No photo, video or sketch

MSM said LE would be releasing a sketch. Maybe they changed their mind...who knows.

made me LOL.
My apologies to the man with dreads/braids in the capri pants for thinking he was a pregnant woman. Sorry about that, dude. It's really bad footage. Rock on with your capri pants wearing self.

According to this article, WG and BG with dreds have both been interviewed and both are not suspects.

Whoa..OK..so there really is a guy with dreads, the white <modsnip>, and the POI. What a ***** show for LE to sort through....(and us!)

Lmao [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

People keep saying this about the white guy...but I have never seen LE actually rule him out. In fact, at one point, they even said he was "interesting."
Do you have a link to where LE is "outright saying so"?

The fact that they HAVEN'T ruled him out officially is huge, IMO, and is why I haven't backed off. If I see that they have, I will absolutely back off. Until then, he was seen on video following a woman who disappeared shortly thereafter, and is reportedly the only person so far who has given a description of this black male.

I really believe you people suspecting the "<modsnip> white guy" need to back off this thought and re-assess your thoughts on this case. The reason I don't think it could be him at all is because LE is outright saying so, and Heather's abductor is more than likely Morgan Harrington's abductor -- and he's a black man.

Panhandling? No offense but how on earth did you get that impression?

To me it just looks as though he's approaching random people. That's really the only thing that comes to mind to me that makes sense. It doesn't appear that he actually knows any of these people and is meandering about...

I'm assuming the 300 to 500 block where she was last seen is on the way to the parking garage? The parking garage where the dogs picked up her scent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member