VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<mod snip>

I own a condo in a low income area and rent it out. 85% of the condos there are renter occupied.

Chief says he believes there WERE people in the home present when police arrived on scene in the middle of the night.

Hopefully, the police will find some evidence of what happened to Hannah very soon. I have a bad feeling Hannah is no longer with us, but I will be thrilled to be proven wrong.

Am I the only one that finds it VERY STRANGE that Hannah had three different men following her? We have WG, dreads and the POI that all started following H in a short time frame. Bizarre.

jmo

Very bizarre.

Why would you search a car or an apartment and not know the owner?

Regarding her text with the address, my thinking is someone else texted that. Her phone probably autocorrected to the address near her home since she'd probably texted that address in that past. Whoever was using her phone had no way of knowing that address was so close to her home so probably figured it was fine to "fool" everyone with.

Is this making sense?
Or maybe she was getting a ride from someone, and told them to take her to an area she knows well close to her home, instead of actually to her home, if she didn't want them to know where she lived? (I've totally done this before.) And instead of actually taking her there, sent the text to throw off friends?

No one being questioned, but they have a POI? Either they haven't found POI or POI isn't cooperating? Or I guess they could have questioned them last night, technically by that wording.

Ithink the POI wasn't home when they came calling. jmo

I'm glad to see so much action so soon in the investigation. Aren't surveillance cameras great?
NBC29 @NBC29 · 3m
Chief says he believes there WERE people in the home present when police arrived on scene in the middle of the night.

Sounds like they are tying a vehicle registration to the apartment maybe? Was she on video getting into a car?

I'm wondering if a neighbor tipped them off to someone who fits the description? I guess maybe they don't know the man's name? Strange tho.

Longo was asked by nbc reporter if this was a big break:

Q: Big break in this case? Chief : "I would say it is."

So if I am reading all of this correctly, the police arrived in the middle of the night and they think there were people in the home, but by the time the warrant was signed, the people were gone? If they have a POI and do not have that person in custody, why wouldn't they name this person and put out a BOLO?

I'm glad to see so much action so soon in the investigation. Aren't surveillance cameras great?
NBC29 @NBC29 · 3m

NBC29 &#8207;@NBC29 now
Chief Longo says he's not sure who lives in the aparment (clarifies it IS an apartment)

So essentially it sounds like they caught Hannah getting into or being forced into a car on video at some point and they were able to get the tag number leading them to the address. They may not know who lives there but they do know who the car is registered under so I would think that person also lives there.

The condo that is seemingly occupied by the male and female was sold in 2011 to a (seemingly) single male who is a student at UVa. I found him posting on a site for groups to meet up and walk.

With all respect, I think that means nothing. A LOT of people like to walk downtown. That is where everyone goes. I don't think this person is single either, based on the sleuthing I've done.

GrahamWalkingWithPerson.jpg Graham clearly walking with somebody

PersonFollowingGrahamWalkingWithSomebody.jpg A person following them

AnotherPersonWalksBy.jpg A person with a white top and black pants or longer black shorts

AGroupOfPeopleWalkBy.jpg A group of people, that possibly the person in front of them is with, or not.

DisplayWindowPlacementofStore.png The placement of the display case windows.

It appears there has been a breakthrough in the situation, that being said, I hope the above images help clarify what is and what is not a reflection in regards to the security footage from the jeweler.

Link to youtube video for jewelery store footage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmfLTWEuQEU&feature=youtu.be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bridgetraiann