VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wonder what the dreadlocks guy told police since he was there during the search . Like he left her at tempo or dropped her off somewhere

This was my question as well, I just didn't make that very clear! Now I need to catch up and find out the answer!

they may want to have evidence to tie him to the car and other evidence in it and the house so he can't say he wasn't driving that night or whatever.
They already do............or there would be no search warrant on that address. Unless you strictly mean that 'him' is not the 'he' police are looking for.
Obviously the car led to address, and then the search for witness-described perps would ensue. This is a straight path to solving her whereabouts I feel.

jmo

Thank you. That's what I remember from listening earlier. My only question is what were they doing during those 15 minutes? Did they sit down? Did they have a drink?

Any locals know Tempos well? Maybe the bartenders were insanely busy with last call and it took a few minutes to get the attention of one of them, a few more to get the alcohol, and then a bit more to pay?

IMO, they're looking for people to verify he drove away alone. That could very well have been his story...I left, but she stayed. Just a thought.

Jumping the gun with an arrest could well lead to an acquittal (or no trial at all). I am satisfied with them waiting to get all their ducks in a row. They know who he is and where he is; he's going no where.

they may want to have evidence to tie him to the car and other evidence in it and the house so he can't say he wasn't driving that night or whatever.

All very good points- and the fact she is of legal age to go off with whomever she chooses. They have to watch the line between consensual and criminal...imo

Why did the police chief at the news conference give a detailed description of the POI -- if they know who he is? And I believe the chief also said let us know if you see him.

she would have had to have sent the text FROM Tempo, no?
maybe dreadlocks asked to use her phone and sent it?

I'm late to this, but after watching the presser, it is my opinion that all of that was part of the ruse to instill confidence in the perp -- the bald white guy. They have a serial killer investigation and they want to know where the bodies have been dumped. What I saw, in my opinion only, was an acting job.

Only been to Tempo once, but from my experience of downtown charlottesville bars -- the "busy" time is not a little bit past 1. Busiest is 11-mignight, unless we're talking about "The Box" or "Rapture" -- aka very "townie" bars that stay busy right up until last call/around 2am and produce spill-over patrons onto the DM once they close. Anyway, sorry for the tangent, but basically I don't believe Tempo would've been very busy at 1:10-1:20 or whenever it was.

Any locals know Tempos well? Maybe the bartenders were insanely busy with last call and it took a few minutes to get the attention of one of them, a few more to get the alcohol, and then a bit more to pay?

Can you link to the tweet please? Just curious

source tells me the "dreadlocks man" who was last seem w/ Hannah the night she disappeared did in fact visit Tempo Restaurant. He came in only briefly to the bar. Hannah was never in there w/ him. Tempo has no interior or exterior surveillance cameras so no video is avail.
https://twitter.com/coybarefoot

Why did the police chief at the news conference give a detailed description of the POI -- if they know who he is? And I believe the chief also said let us know if you see him.

Because he wants others to KNOW who he is. Without saying the name-- as that would be inappropriate. He made it very clear. In fact, he even made a point to look at the crowd and say- 'you all have been here all day and talked to people...' AKA they have talked to neighbors. They know the name. Longo wants the public to know the name so they can submit tips about his behavior or past incidents, anything... He just can't actually release the name.

Maybe he gave her to sex traffickers. She could be alive, stashed somewhere.

After watching the LE press conference. I am more hopeful that this is a possibility and for now I remain optimistic for Hannah's safe return.

There are still witnesses out there and LE were speaking to you! come forward to help bring Hannah home to her family!

jmo

my abuser got off. I am not thankful for that.
So did mine and I almost died. (I guess because technically we were still married but not together/living together any longer)

Do you think predators don't prey on girls who are wearing sweatpants and t-shirts? Or girls who are a little overweight or don't look like a beauty queen? Of course they do. Predators will prey on anyone vulnerable because it is about control.

They prey on everyone. I made the case that the way she was dressed was for some guy or individual to buy her beer. Which apparently someone did because she was drunk and the BG went in Tempo and got beer or whatever before they left.

That tweet about him getting alcohol to go makes no sense. It is illegal for a restaurant to sell alcohol to go. Liquor licenses are for on scene consumption only.

Is that true in VA? It's allowed in PA (six-packs) and CT (wine that's been opened in the bar).

they are desperate for witnesses. and they want to know if anyone saw him between Sat 9/13 and today. what was he doing, especially last Sun/Mon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member