VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still want to know where she was during that chunk of time after she left the party and before she was seen on video at McGrady's.

I thought the chief said in another interview that she went to 2 other parties briefly, after her dinner. No idea where I saw it now. Nancy Grace maybe?
I also thought I heard the chief say in today's presser that "she came in with him, and left with him". So I don't know where the other info is coming from on the tweet.

Where is this coming from??? Everyone recognizes what the implication is, and no one seems to be buying it. JMO

A normal person will see a girl dressed like this and think nothing of it. A sick predator type of person is going to see a girl like this and who knows what their going to think. That was my whole point.

Maybe he gave her to sex traffickers. She could be alive, stashed somewhere.

Where is this coming from??? Everyone recognizes what the implication is, and no one seems to be buying it. JMO

I don't care if she had whips and chains in her hand ready for a wild night of some S&M that doesn't give anyone the right to kidnap her.

there are 3 other survivors of assault and sexual assault from that weekend. I wonder if their descriptions will match HG's POI.

I missed 20 pages of posts...no way I can catch up. Still haven't seen the press conference. Anyone have a replay link?

That tweet about him getting alcohol to go makes no sense. It is illegal for a restaurant to sell alcohol to go. Liquor licenses are for on scene consumption only.

No, the US system is all about protecting the rights of the innocent. And everyone is innocent until proven guilty, and it is a system that works very well and many have died to uphold and protect. Be very thankful for it.

my abuser got off. I am not thankful for that.

they may want to have evidence to tie him to the car and other evidence in it and the house so he can't say he wasn't driving that night or whatever.

Whatever the search initially yielded may not have shown PC that he committed a crime. They might know she was in the house and car, but have to dig a little deeper for evidence of a crime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you link to the tweet please? Just curious

That tweet about him getting alcohol to go makes no sense. It is illegal for a restaurant to sell alcohol to go. Liquor licenses are for on scene consumption only.

I'm pretty sure at the press conference Longo said she'd only been in Tempo 15 minutes, they took alcohol to go, and then they believe she got in the car. Still, I agree that the timing is weird if they met up at 1:08, probably got to the bar a few minutes later, and stayed the full fifteen minutes.

I didn't believe at all the theory that the perp was the one who texted her friend, but gee, now I wonder. Or maybe she did text from the car when he said they were getting close to her neighborhood or told her they were at a certain intersection but she didn't recognize it because they were totally not in her neighborhood at all? I don't know.

If she was with him at 1:08, and she texted that she was lost at 1:20, then she was with him when she sent the text. Why did she go with him if she was lost, and why did she say that she was lost when she was presumably willing with someone she was comfortable with. Did he force her to send the text? Was it from outside the bar - in terms of cell tower triangulation?

A normal person will see a girl dressed like this and think nothing of it. A sick predator type of person is going to see a girl like this and who knows what their going to think. That was my whole point.

Do you think predators don't prey on girls who are wearing sweatpants and t-shirts? Or girls who are a little overweight or don't look like a beauty queen? Of course they do. Predators will prey on anyone vulnerable because it is about control.

Is there any kind of a timeline anywhere? One that incorporates the info from the apartment video and the downtown videos, the accounts of her friends and of WG, and LE's actions?

This is so confusing.

Not super relevant, but the sneakers are "trendy" now. Just take a look in Target and see what the "trendy" shoe is they are pushing (in the past it has been fake Toms, etc.) This season it is cute sneakers.

Trying to catch up but after being at work all day, DANG there is a lot. Still praying for a miracle.
Sneakers are trendy... But they've still got to match lol. I totally would have noticed her because the shoes with that outfit, hopefully other women did to!

they may want to have evidence to tie him to the car and other evidence in it and the house so he can't say he wasn't driving that night or whatever.

...And they want to find Hannah, preferably, alive, if he knows what's good for him he will tell them where she is, alive or deceased. JMO If he lawyers up, he wont talk. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove