VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems that it is a good time to acknowledge that CONCERNED WG was a good, honest citizen who came forward and told the truth about HIS actions.....and the actions of this POI.

Hmm dreads is not close-cut hair with goatee. What was up with that wild goose chase? JMO

Watching this press conference is heartbreaking. Last person seen with her is dreadlock guy--and obviously they found SOMETHING in his car.

Seems that it is a good time to acknowledge that CONCERNED WG was a good, honest citizen who came forward and told the truth about HIS actions.....and the actions of this POI.
Seconded.

I want to know why the hell she was hanging out with a 32 year old who weighed three times as much as she does... ?? I'm NOT blaming her - just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She was drunk maybe? And older guy seemed nice to her .. Maybe offered to buy her more drinks ... Bless her heart :(

I want to know why the hell she was hanging out with a 32 year old who weighed three times as much as she does... ?? I'm NOT blaming her - just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because he got her beer or whatever.

So leads me to believe that it's possible Hannah might have knew this guy in some way....

This guy is intense when he talks. He started talking about Hannah's parents and i lost it :( I just couldn't imagine my child missing

There were a few people who were pretty adamant about shutting down discussion about dreads, just sayin'.
Longo just said, "Ten people can look at a video and have ten different interpretations." I think Websleuths has proven that several times over! :)

I am loving this LE SPOX . He's so animated and determined! POI better hope they don't run into this LEO first !

So.............they had dreadlocks this morning at the residence...............took his car...............let him go.

Okey Dokey then..............

Detective says it was dreads. He turned around in Sal's video and then had his arm around Hannah in the Jewelry store video as we all thought. I'm guessing WM got his details mixed up about the BM he saw.

The whole town must be on high alert!

http://m.timesdispatch.com/news/sta...d24-a86d-57e0-aa3b-43e8f021bc14.html?mode=jqm

"Two University of Virginia students were sexually assaulted near Wertland Street the weekend of Hannah Graham's disappearance from the Downtown Mall, according to UVa police.

In a late Thursday message to UVa staff, faculty and students, UVa Police Chief Michael Gibson wrote that he was told by city police of the assaults.

"The first incident involves a female UVa student who reported being sexually assaulted near Wertland Street in the early morning hours of Sept. 14," Gibson wrote. "The second incident is believed to have occurred in the 200 block of 15th Street NW during the early morning hours of Sept. 15."

Gibson wrote that police "discovered an unconscious female who is a local resident. The circumstances regarding her injuries are unclear and are being investigated as a possible sexual assault."

The assaults have not, at this time, been connected to Graham's disappearance.

Search and rescue crews are continuing to scour Charlottesville neighborhoods, including kayaking along the Rivanna River."

bbm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member