VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's the same guy, he was listed on the Liberty football roster for both 2001 (freshman) and 2002 (redshirt freshman). That would seem to indicate some reasonable mental capability.

BBM. How so? Being a football player or being accepted into college? If it's the latter, it made me laugh. A decade before JM was a freshman at Liberty, I received an acceptance letter from Liberty, welcoming me into the class of 1994, simply because I had my SAT scores sent there as one of the schools I was considering. I never filled out an application or anything. What were my stellar SAT scores, you ask, that warranted such an invitation when I hadn't even applied?? 990. Combined.

In case you don't know or can't remember what a good SAT scores, 990 is not it. Not even close. (I still managed to get into and graduate from a great school. Must've been the essay.)

Sorry, that was OT. And I'm not bashing Liberty or any of its graduates.....I have very intelligent friends who are LU alumni :). Just don't think it's really that hard to get into......

I get that and understand why a black person in these circumstances would be very nervous and wary, but couldn't he at least relay everything he knows through his lawyer?

Not everyone has a readily available lawyer. His family may be telling him to use a specific one. Who knows. Heck, LE may haven't even asked to question him yet.

So let's just assume that this guy is squeaky clean. Boy Scout, even. If he was the last person that anyone knows of to have seen Hannah, bought her drinks even...if the article is legit, then he won't let anyone know where and when he last saw her? Won't even talk to the police to try and find her? No clues to help her desperate parents follow a trail that might lead them to their lost daughter? Hmmm.

Thank you!!! I scrolled through posts insinuating that the missing (victim in my mind) was high or looking to buy more drugs. I was insulted for her. Nothing has been said at all about her using drugs. Now, a man is named a POI and last known to be seen with missing, appears uncooperative and he just doesn't seem the type?? Lol what am I missing? Oh and the man who actually came forward and was NOT the last seen with her is more suspicious than the guy who bought her drinks and was the last known to be with her ... Maybe my meds from surgery are messing with my mind ... :scared:

I don't think those photos of him resemble the sketch of the 2005 rapist/MH's killer, but how long would it take for dreadlocks take to grow to as long as his currently are?

A few years. I have a friend that can grow around 3-5 inches in a year.

It's HIM! Look at the pic of him with the striped shirt. Same face. Thanks for this. Not saying he matches the composite, however.

I am convinced that the taxi picture is not the same as the POI. For starters, the hairline is different. Shape of face is different. As for the sketch, I think it matches neither. The nose is longer, and much different than either of the other two. The age seems off. POI has a boyish face. The shape of face is totally different, sketch it is long and angular, POI is round.

No doubt. I just think it would be really hard for a good and innocent person to not at least let someone know where she was last seen. He has already admitted to being with her and they have him on video.

My mom told me never say one word without a lawyer. I'm still not sure if I could/would follow that, but she drilled it into all of us. And I have a TON of LE in my family, I don't have anything against them. But I can see very clearly how other people do.

I joined this forum in order to real other people's insight, ideas, and speculation..am I alone here. I get confused when people get all offended that people are suggesting that foul play could have occurred and that she is merely just missing. Are there people actually logging in to this forum because they think this girl fell down and broke her leg? Just saying...

No...just saying "proof" of a crime has yet to be established. That is what LE is trying to do.

because there is no explicit evidence to suggest she was murdered/abducted. of course, it is a very likely theory but one cannot say that this occurred FOR SURE.

Of course we cannot say it occurred "for sure", but anyone with any sort of logical reasoning skills can surely see that there is a lot of good evidence pointing towards foul play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member