VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like it to me.

Well theres my NITEMARE scenario come to life. Unbelievable. If this turns into a prolonged event AND it comes out hes the perp responsible for MH's murder....i pray for all decision makers involved....

Is this a pitch for more public funds? Wow....Such poor timing.....and curious

View attachment 59547

Map of walking route from Google Maps

Starting place: Camden Apartment Complex
Ending place: Where her text message state she was and lost: 14th and Wertland

I just went with the address for the entire complex.

From the apartment complex to Grady Irish Pub = 14 minutes / 0.7 miles

From Pub to Shell = 7 minutes / 0.4 miles

From Shell to Sals Cafe = 11 minutes / 0.5 miles

fro Sals Cafe to Jeweler = 45 seconds / 207 feet

From Jeweler to Tempo = 2 minutes / 525 feet / 0.1 mile

1:20AM text received saying she is lost at 14th and Wertland. Which is a block away from her original starting place, and right next to UVA hospital.

Walking from Tempo to 14th and Werland takes 27 minutes / 1.3 miles

She walked up and down Preston Ave. based on McGrady's video. She walked up Preston to McGrady's turned around at McGrady and walked back down Preston to the Mall

This is the general route she probably walked:

Untitled4.jpg

I am now convinced that LE believes there are others involved and tha JLT holds the pieces to the puzzle. Honestly, it sounds like they believe she could be anywhere in the country. He ask for a national effort to find Hannah.

Who said he is on the run? I thought he went to the station asked for a lawyer, got one and left. How is that on the run? Is there an arrest warrant out for him?

We cannot say he ' is running' if he was not under arrest. But I cannot say I blame him if he is laying low somewhere. This police chief is publicly out to get him, with very little evidence to support his claims.

Sometimes the easiest way to get someone in jail is by doing a simple traffic violation. It allows them to put him in custody. That is what I understand can happen.

I wonder what the lawyer said to him that made him leave in such a panic?

I didn't get that impression at all. I think he left in a "F.U. I'm outta here." He came in with a lawyer and gave LE no info. So basically it was a "leave me alone" type visit to LE.

OMG, this is a little too much info about the details of the search, setting it up, who brought water and so-forth. I mean, it's nice to thank everyone, but I wish he would get to the point.

After today, they are winding down the search with the community. They have 85% covered the city.

He left the police station at a high rate of speed. The police had to stop following him. Arrest warrants issued for 2 counts reckless driving. So , YES, he is on the run.

Sometimes the easiest way to get someone in jail is by doing a simple traffic violation. It allows them to put him in custody. That is what I understand can happen.

Sorry I am new to this, so I was answering someones question about FBI and Trooper speeding tickets.

I agree,did he say they both turned off their cell phones at the bar?Maybe I mis-heard.

Wow. Only named POI, lawyered up immediately, left without helping the investigation (if he is innocent, he would do this), and left at a high rate of speed and is currently wanted and on the run. Car seized from a search warrant, which ultimately led to a warrant for his home (warrants aren't easy to obtain). Yet, there are still folks who believe he could be innocent. Heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95