VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was the fbi following him, definitely wasn't local police.
are they constrained by jurisdiction?

Think they can follow outside their jurisdiction if they are in hot pursuit. They can certainly call in for help in the new jurisdiction, but they apparently did not. They want to see where he goes.

Someone said that Longo's speech wasn't appropriate for a press conference. I would argue that it was exactly appropriate and showed the mark of a master at work.

Longo wants to find out what happened to Hannah, and believes there are still people holding onto information that could help the investigation. He wants to compel those holdouts, *including LJ Matthew,* to come forward and talk.

In order to compel people to do something, you have to engage their emotions. You can't compel people by reciting a list of dry facts. You must weave those facts into a gripping story that tugs at their emotions, their conscience and their moral fiber.

If I were a person who knew LJ Matthew and couldn't believe he could be involved in this, but yet knew some facts that may point to his involvement, this press conference could've been enough to take me over the edge and call the police tipline. A person might be full of conflicting emotions, but an impassioned talk like Longo's can help that person to see that there is only one right thing to do--come forward and tell what they know.

Still catching up (I'm on page 44).

Some thoughts after the presser:

Mr & Mrs Graham, my heart goes out to you. I can not comprend the courage you showed in standing up and speaking this afternoon.

I'm off my rickerty fence. JMO, and so very much hope I'm wrong:

JLM will be found, probably dead, in the next few days. I speculate there are other perpetrators involved, and he fears them more than he fears LE.

I so hate to type this, but Hannah's gone.

I've been a fan of Chief Longo until today, but now don't know what to think.

It is very important to note that all the make and model distinguishable markers have been removed from this car!!! I'd be willing to bet that in other abduction cases the suspect vehicles were hard to describe because they were detailed in a similar way. One thing that comes to mind is that JLM has several FB friends that work for towing and recovery companies and we know that RAT, in the Alexis Murphy case was working for a repo company when Samantha Clarke disappeared. No coincidences. These all start as abduction/missing cases and IMO are all about VERY COMPLEX circuit of sex traffickers.

:goodpost: in my opinion. Makes a lot of sense to me as that's what I've been thinking also.

Think they can follow outside their jurisdiction if they are in hot pursuit. They can certainly call in for help in the new jurisdiction, but they apparently did not. They want to see where he goes.

Yes, I think they just want him to know he's in their sights. They have every reason in the world to want to talk to him, that family deserves answers. The POI is dragging it out, but I think they will get their answers.

It is very important to note that all the make and model distinguishable markers have been removed from this car!!! I'd be willing to bet that in other abduction cases the suspect vehicles were hard to describe because they were detailed in a similar way. One thing that comes to mind is that JLM has several FB friends that work for towing and recovery companies and we know that RAT, in the Alexis Murphy case was working for a repo company when Samantha Clarke disappeared. No coincidences. These all start as abduction/missing cases and IMO are all about VERY COMPLEX circuit of sex traffickers.

That car looks beat to hell. How long has he had it? Who removed the stuff? Did he buy it like that? We just don't know.

Still catching up (I'm on page 44).

Some thoughts after the presser:

Mr & Mrs Graham, my heart goes out to you. I can not comprend the courage you showed in standing up and speaking this afternoon.

I'm off my rickerty fence. JMO, and so very much hope I'm wrong:

JLM will be found, probably dead, in the next few days. I speculate there are other perpetrators involved, and he fears them more than he fears LE.

I so hate to type this, but Hannah's gone.

I've been a fan of Chief Longo until today, but now don't know what to think.

I believe she is gone as well. I think she was gone by dawn on Saturday last week. If this is connected to Morgan, who had numerous broken bones, then ...

It would be stupid to return to crime scene at this point.. Complete opposite direction is my guess or some long lost relative.

Those living with LE are important. We haven't heard much about them or if they were even roommates. They would be able to determine when he arrived back home. Around what time? Did he say anything? Did he shower immediately? Did he fabricated a story of some kind? Was he concerned about getting things out of his car? Was she with him? Did the neighbors hear him come home? Did they see his car that morning? Lots of questions to those folks.

The car is bright orange. That's very distinguishable.

I think they want to know who the other person in the car was. JMO

clarify: I think there is at least one other person. LE has not said this.

I'm beginning to suspect this, too. It would explain why the POI was willing to visit the police dept to ask for an attorney.

WRT the sighting at Tempo Lounge, I'm guessing one of the witnesses there is a friend or acquaintance of the POI. That may be why they went there - someplace where he knew an underaged girl would be served alcohol.

I'm glad that in the presser the Detective suggested that property owners all around that area should check their premises. I was hoping that they would say something like that. It shouldn't need to be said, but sometimes people need to be prompted and reminded.

**Everyone** who lives in that area: Examine your property!

Yeah this is one of the most distinguishable vehicles I have ever seen in a case. A very banged up older bright orange vehicle...should be easy to find witnesses as opposed to a standard new-ish sedan in a neutral color or the dreaded white truck.

Well, he was outside of their jurisdiction at that point. He is not a murder suspect. They just want to talk to him, as the last person to have been seen with her. Which makes his silence, and now his running all the more suspicious.

Plus because he didn't stop, they can get him on that as well, failure to stop for the police. At that point, he had committed a misdemeanor traffic infraction. Failure to stop on top of it adds to the charges. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95