VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in awe watching her father speak with such composure...thinking about my own father trying to make the same speech, I can't imagine. I feel so terrible for her poor mother. She had her eyes closed part of the time almost as if she didn't want any of this to be real and she could wake up from this nightmare. I hope they get answers soon. Even if Hannah is not alive at this point, to me it would be better to know that than to be left wondering what happened. :(

Her father seems to have a lot of experience with public speaking. I wonder what he does for a living. My first thought would have been politics, but since they are brits and lived in DC... diplomat?

her father is so composed and well spoken he gave me hope! I am thinking they hope she's being held, possibly in a sex trafficking ring and will be found and she is strong enough to survive it. I believe that now after listening to him. It's hard to find girls once they are trafficked, but sounds like if she were, she will fight to get home. some do...

I know that sob. It comes from deep down when you know someone knows where your daughter is and won't tell you. Its utter helplessness, desperation and brokenness. When someone could ease your pain but chooses to let you endure it.

Anyone with law experience want to speculate on what the appointed lawyer may have said/advised him to do?

So where is JM? Does he have a lawyer? The nerve to walk in and leave without talking to them

This may have already been mentioned but IMO, if LE truly didn't know where he was at this time, they would've released to the public the make/model and plate number of the vehicle he sped away in. No way are they going to risk losing track of this one. No way. JMO

I will have to rewatch the presser but I thought in the beginning, he said there was NO video after they left Tempo. Then at the end of the presser, there IS video after leaving Tempo? I will have to rewatch before commenting further...

It was confirmed they have video after tempo.

John & Susan Graham speak on behalf of their daughter. Dad speaks with English accent, introduces self & wife, she has big brother James & grandparents. Overwhelmed by generosity, 1000 + volunteers looking/searching, they have searched - friends & neighbors too - efforts wider - armies of University friends and man from Baltimore, MD came. Parents feel overwhelmed by the support for Hanna - thank you. This is every parent's worst nightmare - everyone knows it could happen to their loved ones. You have all read about her, university student, musician, skiier, softball player likes to help people. She spent week in Tuscalosca helping rebuild. She's oldest granddaughter, enormously precious to all. Paternal graparents are an ocean away. Somebody knows what happened to her (Mom is tearing up right now).

We know she was downtown early Sat. morning, distinctively dressed - did any one see her? please no matter how significant - please call the tipline. Family received countless messages of support - read from one of her highschool teachers. Expressing hope & confidence, countless people who lives were touched by her because she is brilliant, resiliant, determined and loves life more than anyone they know. We are one moment closer (each minute) to having her back.

They show her favorite white Rabbit "Bee-bee", her constant companion except 6 mo when she 3 y/o lost @ the nursery - finally found & brought home to Hannah - Let's bring her home.

Thanks, you the best.

For everyone wanting to throw LE under the bus... Have y'all ever been involved in this type of case personally??? This affects the chief, the officers, etc personally... Yes the will not release everything to the public. That's called doing an investigation. It's unfortunate that today's world thinks a crime can be solved in 30 minutes thanks to NCIS, Law and order etc... This takes time but no doubt they are spending every waking hour working on trying to find Hannah

The CNN reporters are still taking about the press conference and they sound as confused as most of us...

It breaks my heart. My daughter is a student there and it just breaks my heart.

missed presser, clarification Please?
1-JM and passenger recklessly sped away from the Tempo Downtown Mall area, chase ensued & halted?
OR
2-JM was in a vehicle that recklessly sped away from police dept., presumed JM driving with a passenger, chased ensued then halted?

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member