VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Showing JMs car on screen. If you saw it, we want to talk to you. Where did you see it?

uh...WHOA! Longo is mad as hell.

I really like him. Seems to have his head on straight while still aware it is not productive to have "tunnel vision" without considering all other options.

I'm really not liking this presser. at all.
Eta: are we sure Longo isn't a preacher on the side?

I just typed that out! He sounds like he's delivering a sermon or closing arguments.

Showing a pic of the car. If you were in C-ville and saw that car, we wanna talk to you. We wanna know where you saw it. And who was inside the vehicle. If you said someone get in that car around 130 we REALLY need to talk to you.

My opinion, she has not been found ebcause he keeps saying its been a week and we still cant find Hannah

Wow, it's like he's angry he doesn't have anything on JM.

He's convicting him without ever saying it. MOO

Longo:

-in one image at mall, walking w/man and

"I believe that man was JM...and I believe they found themselves at restaurant; I believe...

And, I believe JM was last person she was seen with when she vanished off the face of the earth

Let me repeat that (voice rising) Repeats ^^^

We searched the car. We searched JM's apartment. Those are completed. We are waiting on forensics. I hope and pray evidence was found.

Searches of car and house have been completed, awaiting forensic analyses

These threads move so quickly, I can not keep track. Does anyone have a fact based timeline?

Or if there is one, just tell me and I will start to weed through... very hard case to keep up with

this is really unusual, like out of a movie -is this right for him to be speaking like this? repeating JM's name etc?

JM asked for lawyer and they found one. Family was with JM. JM talked to lawyer and left. That's all they know.

JLM showed up at the PD asked for lawyer...and then a few minutes later he left without saying much more or anymore than he's already said. Arrest warrants for two counts of reckless driving.

Matthew showed up at police station with a couple of family members. Asked for a lawyer, and they found him one. Doesn't know if lawyer was retained. Lawyer and JM walked out the door. JM didn't talk to detectives.

JM showed up at the police station and walks right from the front door witha couple family members and he asked for a lawyer. Dont know if that lawyer was ever retained. They talked a little bit and then he left with the lawyer. He wont talk to the cops..........

He hopes they have another opportunity to talk to JM and find HG

IF JM is innocent I feel really sorry for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Psycho