VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he is guilty, as LE certainly seems to believe, he is not going to help them in an interview. And if he is not, he likely doesn't know where she went after the separated. Either way, sitting down with him is not going to give them the answer as to where Hannah is, Imo. LE just needs to continue their investigation. Jmo we can't or shouldn't be holding our breath for him to speak. He will have nothing of value to say, either way. Jmo

You've repeatedly called her Heather...more than one post. Someone is trying to get your attention on the matter, not shouting and freaking out. Take your own advice.

I totally understand the Mistake.

Heather has never been found lets hope that's not the case with Hannah.

And they are trying to find evidence. They aren't vilifying him. They are telling the public where they are at this point in the case. The facts are that he was the last person seen with Hannah and now he's choosing not to help the police. Where does it say that the police need to be happy about someone refusing to talk to them?
I agree and those on here who think he's being railroaded, vilified, and mistreated, have never said what they would do if they were in charge. Let him go because he won't talk? Ask him to bring his car to the pd so they can look at it? He started out refusing to talk, and still won't. Yet some see nothing wrong with that. Oh well, we hope Hannah is found by searchers, because the last one to see her has a fear of police.

If he is, he has had several days to declare it and tell his side. Surely if his hands were clean he would have no problem saying so.

Yup agree, he is making himself look guilty

Maybe he is protecting someone else?

Knows he didn't do anything but knows who did?

JMHO

I've seen a few cases in my town recently of guys being charged for eluding/evading police when they wouldn't stop for a blue light. That would be added to whatever charge started the chase. I wonder if they have those charges there?
I'd have to say no, because they weren't trying to stop him, they were just following him like they've been doing. He just shook them off for a little while.

I know what you mean; I think the lab results will explode this case or have LE starting again at square one. MOO

Although this case is getting a lot of attention, I feel like it has yet to "explode" nationally. I know that is sort of subjective, but for example, the Justin Ross Harris case "exploded" after the bond hearing. I think JM being arrested could be the catalyst for that.

I totally understand the Mistake.

Heather has never been found lets hope that's not the case with Hannah.

I think it is actress Heather Graham causing some confusion. I am sure no one intends disrespect.

Not just hearsay, then, but double hearsay.

Maybe more. IIRC he told his mother who told grandma who told Charlottesville person (reporter?) who provided (IMO sold) story to DailyMail.

By Nick Fagge In Charlottesville, Virginia For Mailonline

Matthew’s grandmother, Christine Carr, told MailOnline on Saturday: ‘I have been talking with his mother.

‘He said he went his way and she went hers. He told his mother he bought her some drinks. He said she did not get into his car.

‘The girl went her way and he went his.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...reds-volunteers-search-her.html#ixzz3E06AgikO

You've repeatedly called her Heather...more than one post. Someone is trying to get your attention on the matter, not shouting and freaking out. Take your own advice.

This is the last I will say on this topic. As I said , I was headed back to fix this once I saw it pointed out. I did it twice in about a 5 min span which has been corrected.

Caps and red are shouting in my internet world. I think that this board could take a second to simmer down. Lets remember who we are here for... and it certainly is not to pick apart people that are trying to help's posts. There is a lot to be said for grace and humility both. I admitted my error and went back to fix and edit, now if you could kindly leave me alone I appreciate it. I was only trying to be helpful with my posts and yet vilified. I expected more out of this board. Seeing as the mods can not help or keep control of this thread, I am leaving for tonight. I hope that those that are simply here to pick people apart can see a clearer day tomorrow.

It was an honest mistake. It's easy to sit behind a computer and make someone feel awful isn't it.

A lot of us have followed Heather Elvis. I accidentally googled the wrong name the other day too.

Outside perspective from my SO who has used attorneys in the past- "I bet that attorney told him he was in trouble and get the heck out of dodge."
I think that would be pretty bad advice. Waiting to hear if he turns himself in.

I agree and those on here who think he's being railroaded, vilified, and mistreated, have never said what they would do if they were in charge. Let him go because he won't talk? Ask him to bring his car to the pd so they can look at it? He started out refusing to talk, and still won't. Yet some see nothing wrong with that. Oh well, we hope Hannah is found by searchers, because the last one to see her has a fear of police.
Most people have not said he is being railroaded straight out. We have said it's a possibility. I have said LE needs to focus on hard evidence. Him using his right to remain silent is not evidence.

Yes, that happens all time. People have places to go. They may have one drink and decide not to like the person. Go to a bar any given weekend. This happens.

And, it was basically last call by 1:40am. So one quick drink was all they were going to get.

I hope LE has not forgotten about the WG. It's possible HG did go her separate way after Tempo and got abducted by the WG. Didn't the WG tell the police he stopped following after the black guy approached her? But he was still following clearly in the jewelry store video. Maybe he continued following for a short time because that is just the general direction he was walking in. He could be some old perv.

Really? A 20 minute flyby at 1 o'clock in the morning? 32 year old and 18 year old? Happens all the time? With all due respect, Hannah IS missing. And he was the last person seen with her. MOO.

Yes and particularly in college towns. The only thing I find suggestive is that HG was served, because usually bartenders in college towns are hyper vigilant or there is someone posted at the door to screen for those who are underage or with fake IDs.

This is the last I will say on this topic. As I said , I was headed back to fix this once I saw it pointed out. I did it twice in about a 5 min span which has been corrected.

Caps and red are shouting in my internet world. I think that this board could take a second to simmer down. Lets remember who we are here for... and it certainly is not to pick apart people that are trying to help's posts. There is a lot to be said for grace and humility both. I admitted my error and went back to fix and edit, now if you could kindly leave me alone I appreciate it. I was only trying to be helpful with my posts and yet vilified. I expected more out of this board. Seeing as the mods can not help or keep control of this thread, I am leaving for tonight. I hope that those that are simply here to pick people apart can see a clearer day tomorrow.

It was an honest mistake. It's easy to sit behind a computer and make someone feel awful isn't it.

Appreciate your thoughts and opinions

Sleep well :)

Is there still a late night private club in Cville?

Does anyone know for sure what JM's hair looks like as of the last few days?

Is it possible that he did shave his head AFTER Hannah went missing?

My theory is that LE released the description of the shaved head because they didn't want their suspect to shave his head. They knew early on they were looking for a dude with dreads...but thought it they released that he would change his appearance.

LE wants to ask him questions because he was the last person seen with Hannah. If he answers at all, JM will be telling his story and believe-you-me, the cops will check and double-check what he says. If he says Nothing at all, he doesn't help them: if he says Anything at all, the cops have something to work with. (Think back to Casey Anthony and the story she told and how LE checked out her story.) MOO

If he is guilty, as LE certainly seems to believe, he is not going to help them in an interview. And if he is not, he likely doesn't know where she went after the separated. Either way, sitting down with him is not going to give them the answer as to where Hannah is, Imo. LE just needs to continue their investigation. Jmo we can't or shouldn't be holding our breath for him to speak. He will have nothing of value to say, either way. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper