GUILTY VA - IH, 14, taken by mothers ex-bf, Bruce Lynch, 34, Bumpass, Louisa County, 21 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
https://www.twitter.com/8NEWS

Says they were in the 14000 block of Clazemont Ave at 9pm last night; 1/2 mile perimeter now as crews search

(That would have been 12 hours ago...they're still within a half mile of there at this point?)

From video last night they had a full present, helicopters, FBI, local LE. They may have surrounded the area and have them contained. Many places to hide in heavy wooded area.

Jmo

Check out NBC12 on FB, Olivia Ugino very informative.

She repeatedly says "a neighbor" .....they must be close to where one of them lives.

ETA for some reason, I can't link... Just stayed the Jumper is NOT related to this.the

Jmo

Last edited:
Does that mean Monday as in tonight or the Monday they left (Oct 21)? Montpelier is only about 12 miles from Bumpass: خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Were the WV alerts based on false sightings? Or did they double back to VA to look for someplace close to home to hunker down? This is crazy if they have been only 12 miles away from home for a week and just now surfaced. I hope it means they have run out of supplies and will take another chance going into a town or a store to get something. I hope they will be found and that the situation can be resolved quickly and safely. MOO.
I'm pretty sure it was last night and not the Monday she went missing. It IS crazy to think that they've been this close the whole time! But this surprisingly seems to be true in 9 out of 10 cases -- the couple is often located in a nearby town. My guess is that perps are too afraid of getting caught if they ventured into areas that aren't familiar to them. Too much would be out of their control.

No I have not heard schools mentioned. Only that negotiations ongoing with the jumper (a man).
Wait what? Im sorry I missed something and am very confused by this, TIA!

Wait what? Im sorry I missed something and am very confused by this, TIA!
Sorry 2 active scenes. One in Hanover County where they were sited last night. Per website Hanover county schools not closed. However channel 8 now reporting Sheriff has asked all people in area to be sure their homes and cars are locked.
The second scene is in Richmond. Has caused major backups and shut downs. Reports are that is a male in mental health crisis trying to jump off a bridge.

Sorry 2 active scenes. One in Hanover County where they were sited last night. Per website Hanover county schools not closed. However channel 8 now reporting Sheriff has asked all people in area to be sure their homes and cars are locked.
The second scene is in Richmond. Has caused major backups and shut downs. Reports are that is a male in mental health crisis trying to jump off a bridge.

Just saw on News 12, jumper not related.
Jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7
Back