GUILTY VA - IH, 14, taken by mothers ex-bf, Bruce Lynch, 34, Bumpass, Louisa County, 21 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has there ever been a first-person account from a girl who ran off with a much older man, published well after the fact? It would be interesting to hear from a victim, once they've had time to recover from their trauma, about how the grooming/"relationship" began, what exactly the older man was telling them to encourage them to run away, etc.

I think in a lot of these cases, the parents or mother turn a blind eye to the red flags (NOT saying in this case). Learning more about how such a "relationship" progresses might help others in a girl's life prevent this in the future, though.

(This wasn't spoken that much later, but worth posting imo:

Tad Cummins’ victim:

“The victim began sobbing in court when the time came to read her impact statement to the judge. A federal prosecutor read her statement aloud instead.

"What you did to me was unspeakable," the statement read. "You saw a broken girl, who was lonely, scared and traumatized. You made her feel safe and loved because you saw what she needed and made her believe you would be her protector."

"All you were was a man who just wanted sex, and you used me and manipulated me," the statement said. "Tad Cummins is a sick, disgusting criminal."“

Teen kidnapped by teacher: 'What you did to me was unspeakable' )

My post u just quoted seems like a life time ago. Crazy how this case started and where it is now. Really thought in the beginning they were treating her as a run away and that she was maybe the suicidal one with him trying to help. Oh did I have that very wrong and all because there wasn’t an amber alert.

Exactly, when an AA is not issued quickly it leads many of us to believe they may be a run away or have parents permission. Also, in many case no AA is a red flag the family is a suspect.

This HAS to change in Virginia. I'll be pulling out my little black dresses and making a few trips to Richmond. Haven't visited with the lawmakers in about a year. Won't they be surprised, thought they got rid of me....nope I'm BACK!!!

Might see if Ms. Harrington wants to join forces. I've certainly supported her.

I was working off my phone (power out) vs. laptop and wasn't paying attention to the page number. Everything happens for a reason!! Made me think we gotta fix this !!!

Jmo

The presser talked to him by first name many times.

Before the feed cut out, one of the reporters ask them afterwards about a new sketch of him without his facial hair. He said that he and the FBI I worked on that, they found an old photo also, but they thought it would be too confusing to release it. So we do not have an updated photo to distribute

Just caught the end...Asking the media to appeal to “hunters”, their cameras, etc. moo.

Full PC here:
NBC12

The trail cams are a great idea !!! The locals will search their property, MMO. These are good old county folks.

MOO someone is helping them, maybe they had a place to hide. When LE turned up the heat, they had to move on.

I'm much more hopeful !!!

Ok I am only one minute into the PC, how did they get away...they secured that perimeter fast. First thought IMO is that maybe he has gone in someone’s home, home invasion style. This is what escaped convicts do sometimes. This clearly would put these residents in danger. How populated is this area? Or maybe carjacking or stealing a car... I need to catch up on the geographics, still behind..I would think they checked every house. But if another family member was being held hostage inside the house maybe they lied and said “no, nobody’s here” when LE knocked. Just a thought...

ETA: But they’ve got dogs...
Hmmm

Last edited:
Ok Im only one minute into the PC, how did they get away...First thought IMO is that maybe they’ve gone in someone’s home, aka home invasion style. This is what escaped convicts do sometimes, moo. This clearly would put these residents in danger. How populated is this area? Just wanted to mention this. LE didn’t say anything about this, just a thought.
They can’t be certain but they r pretty confident they r still within the perimeter. Asking everyone to check land and abandoned buildings that they r aware of where they could have hidden a car or themselves be hiding. And wanting to people to look for anything on their land that looks out of place.

From PC (moo):

“...methodical, slow, coordinated search...”

——

They can’t be certain but they r pretty confident they r still within the perimeter. Asking everyone to check land and abandoned buildings that they r aware of where they could have hidden a car or themselves be hiding. And wanting to people to look for anything on their land that looks out of place.

I’m worried he’s taken someone hostage, perhaps in their home, moo.
Or worse.

(Still watching PC)

Few other take always from presser

-they were not in same clothes last night that they left with

-area was a Focus for LE from day 1.

-they ran to lady’s back yard and into woods.

-Isabel appeared well and unharmed. Would not comment further on that encounter.

-plea to Lynch “as father’s”

-a lot of rough terrain to cover.

Maybe I have overlooked this, has anyone else heard, read etc about ANOTHER vehicle involved that was mentioned during this presser?
They said something to the effect that they have not been able to find that vehicle either?
Did I hear this correctly?

Notice he said re: clothing that it’s “either dark or camouflage”.

—-
ETA:

They scaled back the search around 3am “due to visibility and denseness of the woods...” and resumed this morning at daylight...that’s quite a window, moo.

Maybe I have overlooked this, has anyone else heard, read etc about ANOTHER vehicle involved that was mentioned during this presser?
They said something to the effect that they have not been able to find that vehicle either?
Did I hear this correctly?
What I heard was someone asking if there could be another vehicle and the response was LE does not know as they haven’t even located the original vehicle.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj
Back