GUILTY VA - IH, 14, taken by mothers ex-bf, Bruce Lynch, 34, Bumpass, Louisa County, 21 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From PC / a few quick snippets:

“We all love our children dearly...” snip “we don’t want anything to happen to them...”

Snip

“Bruce and Isabel if you’re listening to this, please, please, please bring her home safely and so we can get them the help that they need without escalating any of the events or putting them in a dangerous environment.”

“Bruce, if you’re listening to this, basically do the right thing and let her go, let her show up at a police station, anywhere we can find her and bring her home...”
(Same words appealed to Cupcake’s abductors...)

—-

“Naturally we don’t want them exposed to any type of danger, we’re trying to minimize that so the public’s help is critically important to us and the media’s help is critically important to us...”.

—-

Search subjects are familiar with this area.

“This has been an area of interest since day 1.”

—-

“All hands on deck...”

—-

“The terrain is hard...it’s a little hilly at times and everything but you’re talking about miles of woods, and some of them are very dense.”

NBC12

Last edited:
, combined with LE and dogs not yet having located them, makes me think outbuilding of some sort. Gack- I’d be really scared to check my sheds or other building on my property if I lived in that area

I do think they have hidden the car either in an old build way back in the woods or just in the woods. They had a camouflage tarp.

As to checking property. Most of these folks have guns, mainly shotguns and rifles. I was shooting by the time I was 10, my grandkids too. A lot of hunters, deer, bear, coyote, fox, ramble these woods. Only someone inexperienced with the area would enter the woods unarmed. Right now is bow season.

Jmo

Last edited:
I mentioned earlier in this thread that I live in Bumpass. According to Google I live a 24 minute drive from Isabel’s house. They live closer to Hanover county than I do. Anyway, I just heard a low flying helicopter go over my house for the second time today. It could be unrelated, I suppose.

"We would ask that you guys look to the hunters, the outdoorsmen that are going to be in the woods," said Chuck Love, with the Louisa County Sheriff's Office. "Anyone who has hunt cameras that you check them. If they observe anything that may be different anything on their property that may be different report it to us."

The community is asked to stay vigilant and to check any outdoor cameras and properties for the two, who may now be traveling on foot in the Hanover County area.

AMBER Alert: Deputies call on hunters to help find missing girl

Residents in Hanover County are on edge after news that the search for a missing Louisa County 14-year-old girl and her suspected abductor hit close to home.

While some were worried about their safety, most were concerned for the safety of Isabel Hicks and just how much land authorities have to search.

“There’s a lot of open land here, it’s virtually impossible to cover all of it, so if these folks are on the run they can stay under the radar for a pretty good while,” said Dave Southworth, a Montpelier resident.

Lynch is believed to be armed with a gun. Residents told 8News they are more fearful for Hick’s life, however.

“I’ve been around guns my whole life, I just hope he doesn’t use it inappropriately,” Southworth said.

Residents on edge after missing Louisa County teen, suspected abductor spotted in Hanover County

Maybe they knocked on the door to see if someone was home, hoping to break in and take food or supplies? Wonder if there have been any break-ins? Anything missing from garages, barns?
I don't think it was that benign. I think he was going to take more hostages while the girl cleaned up, ate, they took money, etc. Residents should not answer their doors right now!

Amateur opinion and speculation

Maybe they knocked on the door to see if someone was home, hoping to break in and take food or supplies? Wonder if there have been any break-ins? Anything missing from garages, barns?
I think they may have known the person whose door they knocked on and the person refused to help them and they ran through their backyard and into the woods. Moo

Thanks for all the updates folks. Too many to thank individually. So sorry to read they have not been found safe yet. Certainly not from lack of searching. Such rough and rugged area. I hope they don't forget to look up.

I think they may have known the person whose door they knocked on and the person refused to help them and they ran through their backyard and into the woods. Moo
I agree. And I hope whoever it is had good intentions and didn’t just cry wolf so that lynch could get out of West Virginia. I really wish we knew more about this few second visit they made last night. Knock at door, told they were wanted, so they ran. They had to already know they were wanted. What made them run? Did they ask for anything? Did the woman try to get Lynch to leave Isabel? Did she get any info at all where they had been the whole week? They came by foot through rough terrain or had they been close to her home the whole time? Idk lots of questions re this encounter. JMHO

I agree. And I hope whoever it is had good intentions and didn’t just cry wolf so that lynch could get out of West Virginia. I really wish we knew more about this few second visit they made last night. Knock at door, told they were wanted, so they ran. They had to already know they were wanted. What made them run? Did they ask for anything? Did the woman try to get Lynch to leave Isabel? Did she get any info at all where they had been the whole week? They came by foot through rough terrain or had they been close to her home the whole time? Idk lots of questions re this encounter. JMHO
Very good post! You’d think LE would have to verify this sighting somehow, right? I wonder what made this credible? MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva
Back