GUILTY VA - IH, 14, taken by mothers ex-bf, Bruce Lynch, 34, Bumpass, Louisa County, 21 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I 'm not local to WVA, I'm in VA. My husband grew up in WVA and we have some friends and family still there.

He said, heavy traffic this weekend with the fall colors and special events. He's gonna call me later this evening or if he hears anything.
Well thank you - we appreciate this pipeline of information. It's so helpful. Prayers continue for this little girl and her family. They must be just sick with worry.

I don’t know. A couple of good ol’ country boys rescued an abducted child not too long ago. Maybe last year? She was a little one. They were “camping”.

I believe you’re thinking of was 9 year old CT in Rogersville TN in 2016 and you’re right about her rescue. I’m don’t remember if the same was said about CT’s abductor but in this case LE has stated Lynch “may be armed and dangerous” and they have requested that people not approach either IH or Lynch, if seen.

“Authorities warn that if seen, Lynch and Hicks should not be approached, but that law enforcement should be contacted immediately.”

FBI requests public assistance in search for endangered missing girl, Isabel Shea Hicks

Oh, I was referring to my area, here in VA, not any other.

I agree McDowell County, WVA is one of the poorest, crime ridden, drug abusive counties in the country. The closing of the mines , no jobs, and folks just won't leave the area. My DH grew up in a hollar of McDowell County, use to be a great thriving place, now its desolate. A lot of families have moved and the kids don't come back after college. NO jobs.

Jmo

Got it. And I believe you that people in your area are capable of searching for and even rescuing this kid. I’m not worried for them that try. We’ve seen it.

Based on the type of car he is driving I would assume he can’t get to deep into the forestry. Especially if there is snow, I may be wrong I’m not familiar with this type of car but it seems lower (ish) profile.

The Logan County Sheriff says they were contacted by the Louisa County Sheriff telling them the two may be in the area

UPDATE | Subjects of Virginia AMBER Alert may be in Logan or Cabell Counties
This is frustrating. The article says:

The Logan County Sheriff says they were contacted by the Louisa County Sheriff telling them the two may be in the area.

An exact location is not known.
UPDATE | Subjects of Virginia AMBER Alert may be in Logan or Cabell Counties

No mention of a sighting and no information as to why the Louisa County Sheriff contacted Logan County. Was there a sighting? A tip? Does Lynch have friends/relatives there?

I wish we knew more. All I can hope is that LE is hot on their trail and are waiting on releasing more info for good reason. Please let Isabel be safe!

Shouldn't they be much further, no matter which direction they chose, than WV by now?

Just speculation on my part but if he has a burner phone he may have caught on that the FBI was anticipating him going to Pittsburgh and he is trying to outsmart them or trying to figure out which opposite direction to head.
He’s probably traveling at night only for less chances of the vehicle being identified and less drivers on the road. JMO

Just speculation on my part but if he has a burner phone he may have caught on that the FBI was anticipating him going to Pittsburgh and he is trying to outsmart them or trying to figure out which opposite direction to head.
He’s probably traveling at night only for less chances of the vehicle being identified and less drivers on the road. JMO

Yeah, maybe so.....that also means they're hanging out someplace during daytime hours just waiting to be seen?
Just seems like a car in motion would be harder to find than a car hanging around but that's simply MO.

Authorities believe Lynch is armed with a 9MM and had recent suicidal ideations. They are possibly traveling in a 2003 Toyota Matrix, similar to the one pictured below, with the VA tag VEM-9071.
Federal investigators said the rear passenger door handle is missing on the car and it could have other Virginia tags, including UXW-3614, and/or a yellow “Don’t Tread on Me” tag 2499UT.
Authorities: Missing Louisa teen, suspect could be in West Virginia

I can’t get my google map to load but if the sighting in Logan county is true , IMO it looks like he’s headed straight north to the Pittsburgh area.
This case reminds me of Tad Cummings !

It’s amazing how these predators will give up the rest of their lives for the chance at preying upon a young girl like this. I don’t understand what goes on in their minds. There is no good end result.

It’s amazing how these predators will give up the rest of their lives for the chance at preying upon a young girl like this. I don’t understand what goes on in their minds. There is no good end result.
Agreed.
How can anyone trade their freedom , for something they think is "thrilling", even for a short time ?
Ugh, typing that made me ill.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back