GUILTY VA - IH, 14, taken by mothers ex-bf, Bruce Lynch, 34, Bumpass, Louisa County, 21 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don’t know how:oops:

In the future, you go to the section you want to post a new thread on. For example: “Missing Persons Discussion”. There will be a button on the left that says Post New Thread. Or something like that. Click on it. It will give you a place to put the title. Put the name, age and state. Some people put the date.

Then in the box below, which the same as when you post a regular comment, briefly describe the case and provide a link to an MSM article about the case!

In the future, you go to the section you want to post a new thread on. For example: “Missing Persons Discussion”. There will be a button on the left that says Post New Thread. Or something like that. Click on it. It will give you a place to put the title. Put the name, age and state. Some people put the date.

Then in the box below, which the same as when you post a regular comment, briefly describe the case and provide a link to an MSM article about the case!
Thank you, @gitana1! I need to learn how so I quit buggin the MODS:oops:

I went back and watched the briefing from today.

FBI stated that it was “a camouflage tarp covering the passengers window just like the one you see here today”
WTVR.com

when I heard camouflage tarp the whole “tarp” thing took on a different meaning and level.
He planned this extensively, a camouflage tarp makes it harder to be seen day or night over a car.
Probably why they spoke about his ability to change the color of the car.
This is super scary, he has NO intention of being caught , IMO.

The #FBI needs your help! Please keep an eye out for Bruce Harvey, Jr. (33) and Isabel Hicks (14), both of Bumpass, VA. If they or the vehicle are observed, call us IMMEDIATELY at 804-261-1044. @LouisaCoSheriff @HanoverSheriff @VSPPIO

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/law-enforcement-assistance/bruce-william-lynch-jr/@@download.pdf

View attachment 211867 View attachment 211868 View attachment 211869

FBI Richmond on Twitter

who is bruce harvey jr?

CORRECTION! Ladies & Gentlemen - apologies. Previous post listed an incorrect name. Should be: #FBI needs your help! Please keep an eye out for Bruce LYNCH, Jr. (33) & Isabel Hicks (14), of Bumpass, VA. If they or the vehicle are observed, call us IMMEDIATELY @ 804-261-1044.

FBI Richmond on Twitter
FBI Richmond (@FBIRichmond) | Twitter
6:36 PM (EDT) · Oct 28, 2019

I went back and watched the briefing from today.

FBI stated that it was “a camouflage tarp covering the passengers window just like the one you see here today”
WTVR.com

when I heard camouflage tarp the whole “tarp” thing took on a different meaning and level.
He planned this extensively, a camouflage tarp makes it harder to be seen day or night over a car.
Probably why they spoke about his ability to change the color of the car.
This is super scary, he has NO intention of being caught , IMO.
But they always seem to end up shopping at Walmart and getting caught on video. It's just a matter of time before one of them has to have a bag of Rt 11 Chips and a cheer wine and off to Walmart they go....

Amateur opinion and speculation

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery
Back